Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sttcm9/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Finland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Finnish non-life insurance segment is a relatively mature one; it grew at a CAGR of 2% during the review period (2008-2012), and valued EUR3.2 billion (US$4.1 billion) in 2012. This gross written premium is further expected to increase to EUR3.2 billion (US$4.1 billion) in 2017. Over the forecast period (2012-2017), the non-life segment will be mainly driven by fire and related damage to property insurance, motor liability insurance and workers' compensation, the last two being mandatory policies.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Finnish non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Finnish non-life insurance segment's growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Finnish non-life insurance segment
- The Finnish non-life insurance segment is a relatively mature one; it grew at a CAGR of 2% during the review period.
- In 2012, the solvency capital of non-life insurers increased to more than EUR4.5 billion (US$5.8 billion).
- Over the forecast period, the non-life segment will be mainly driven by fire and related damages to property, and the increased demand for mandatory motor liability and workers' compensation policies.
- Direct marketing channels are the main distribution channels for the non-life segment in Finland.
- The non-life segment is highly concentrated with the four-leading companies accounting for 91.7% of the premium income in 2012.
Key Topics Covered:
Nordic Region Market Dynamics
Non-Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
Finnish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
Analysis by Distribution Channels
Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Finnish Non-Life Insurance Market
Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
Business Environment and Country Risk
List of Tables
List of Figures
Pohjola Insurance Ltd
If P&C Insurance Company Ltd
Local Tapiola General Mutual Insurance Company
Fennia Mutual Insurance Company
Local Insurance Mutual Company
Pohjantähti Mutual Insurance Company
Turva Mutual Insurance Company
Aktia Non-Life Insurance Company Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sttcm9/nonlife.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies