Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nmvz8n/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The US's non-life insurance segment is the largest and most mature non-life segment in the world. This segment accounted for 28.9% of the overall US insurance industry's written premium in 2012. The written premium value of the segment increased at a CAGR of 0.9% during the review period. The growth was partially as a consequence of the decline in unemployment, the recovering economic climate, investment returns and interest rates. The recovery of property prices, coupled with high passenger car sales in the domestic market, contributed to the marginal review-period growth of the non-life segment. The occurrence of a series of natural disasters in the US such as floods, Hurricane Gustav, Hurricane Ike, the New England Ice Storm in 2008, the northeast blizzards of 2010, the Alabama tornado outbreak, Mississippi floods, Hurricane Irene in 2011 and Hurricane Sandy in October 2012 negatively impacted the profitability of non-life insurance companies during the review period.
- Provides historical values for the US's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- Offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the US's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- Covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- Analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in the US.
- Using Porter's industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the US for the non-life insurance segment.
- Provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in the US and its growth prospects.
- Profiles the top non-life insurance companies in the US and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Regional Market Dynamics
- Non-Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
- US Insurance Industry Attractiveness
- Non-Life Insurance Outlook
- Analysis by Distribution Channels
- Regulatory Policies
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis - The US Non-Life Insurance Segment
- Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Business Environment and Country Risk
- Allstate Insurance
- American International
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Liberty Mutual
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance
- The Progressive
- Travelers Companies
- United Services Automobile Association
- Zurich Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nmvz8n/nonlife
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies