Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7kzdt/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Sweden, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Swedish non-life insurance segment is mature; it recorded a CAGR of 1.9% during the review period . The economy's robustness will be reflected over the forecast period (2012- 2017), with the country's non-life insurance segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.8%.
The five-leading non-life insurers accounted for 83% of the premium income in 2012, meaning that the Swedish non-life segment is highly concentrated. Agencies accounted for 39.1% of the new business gross written premium in 2012. Agencies are preferred by the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Sweden.
There will be increasing consolidation among non-life insurers as there are more than 300 insurers operating in the segment. This consolidation will also be driven by the implementation of Solvency, as and when it happens, due to its emphasis on robust governance and risk management practices.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Sweden:
- It provides historical values for Sweden's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2008- 2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012- 2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Sweden's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Sweden.
- Using Porter's industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Sweden for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Sweden and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Sweden and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
Nordic Region Market Dynamics
Non-Life Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
Swedish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
Non-Life Insurance Outlook
Analysis by Distribution Channels
Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Swedish Non-Life Insurance Market
Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
Business Environment and Country Risk
List of Tables
List of Figures
- If Skadeförsäkring
- Solid Försäkringar
- Zurich Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7kzdt/nonlife
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies