Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntlrch/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
In terms of gross written premium, the non-life segment was the largest in the Lithuanian insurance industry during the review period (2008-2012) and accounted for 61.4% of the total insurance industry's written premium in 2012. Growth in the non-life segment was primarily supported by the compulsory nature of motor third-party liability insurance, and a rise in property insurance mainly due to frequent natural catastrophes in the country. Motor insurance was the leading category in the segment, accounting for 65.1% of the written premium in 2012, followed by property insurance with a 27.4% share, general third-party insurance with 6.5%, and marine, aviation and transit insurance with 1.0%.
- In terms of gross written premium, the non-life segment was the largest in the Lithuanian insurance industry during the review period (2008-2012) and accounted for 61.4% of the total insurance industry's written premium in 2012.
- Motor insurance was the leading category in the non-life insurance segment in 2012, accounting for 65.1% of the written premium.
- Property insurance was the second-largest category in the non-life segment in 2012, accounting for 27.4% of the written premium.
- Non-life insurance penetration fell from 1.21% in 2008 to 0.97% in 2012.
- The segment is highly consolidated, with the 10 leading insurers representing 97.0% of the total non-life insurance segment in 2012.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Non-Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
5 Lithuanian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channels
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Lithuanian Non-Life Insurance
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- AAS Gjensidige Baltic Lietuvos filialas
- BTA Akcines Draudimo bendroves
- Compensa TU SA Vienna Insurance Group
- Ergo Lietuva
- If P&C Insurance AS
- Lietuvos Draudimas
- PZU Lietuva
- Seesam Insurance AS
- Vereinigte Hagelversicherung VVaG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntlrch/nonlife
- Insurance Industry
- property insurance
- insurance industry