Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pc4fqd/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016" report to their offering.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Philippine non-life insurance market, including:
- The Philippine non-life insurance market's growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- The various distribution channels in the Philippine non-life insurance market
- The competitive landscape in the non-life insurance market in the Philippines
- A description of the non-life reinsurance market in the Philippines
The Philippine non-life insurance segment grew during the review period. This was supported by the country's economic growth, expanding automobile industry, improving awareness of the benefits of insurance and demographic changes such as its growing middle-class population. Over the forecast period (2012-2016), the non-life insurance segment's growth will be driven by the development of the automobile industry and the rising construction activity in the country. Property insurance is the largest category in the non-life segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 The Philippine Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Non-Life Insurance Segment Outlook
4.1 Non-Life Insurance Growth Prospects by Category
4.2 Property Insurance Category
4.3 Motor Insurance Category
4.4 General Third-Party Category
4.5 Marine, Aviation and Transit Category
5 Analysis by Distribution Channel
5.1 Direct Marketing Channel
5.2 Bancassurance Channel
5.3 Agencies Channel
5.4 E-Commerce Channel
5.5 Brokers Channel
5.6 Other Channels
6 Regulatory Policies
7 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - The Philippine Non-Life Insurance Market
8 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
8.1 Reinsurance Market Size, 2007-2016
8.2 Reinsurance Market Size by Type of Insurance, 2007-2016
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
9.2 Leading Companies in the Philippine Non-Life Insurance Segment
9.3 Comparison of the Top Five Insurers
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- BPI/MS Insurance Corporation
- Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation
- Chartis Philippines Insurance Inc.
- Federal Phoenix As
- Malayan Insurance Co., Inc.
- Pioneer Insurance & Surety Corporation
- Prudential Guarantee and Assurance
- Standard Insurance Co. Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pc4fqd/nonlife