Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2t2mk/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Bulgarian non-life insurance segment is the largest in the country's insurance industry, accounting for 80.9% of the gross written premium in 2012. The non-life segment's penetration is expected to increase from 1.67% in 2012 to 1.73% in 2017. The gross written premium registered by the segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.0%. The non-life segment is concentrated with the six leading companies accounting for 66.2% of the gross written premium in 2012.
- The Bulgarian non-life insurance segment is the largest in the country's insurance industry, accounting for 80.9% of the gross written premium in 2012.
- The Bulgarian non-life segment was driven by the motor third-party liability segment during the review period and this is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- Bulgarian non-life insurers are heavily dependent upon insurance brokers who accounted for 43.8% of total gross written premium from new business collected in 2012.
- The non-life segment is concentrated with the six leading companies accounting for 66.2% of the gross written premium in 2012.
- The frequent occurrence of natural disasters in Bulgaria has enhanced the public awareness about property insurance and its benefits.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Bulgarian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channels
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Bulgarian Non-Life Insurance Segment
7 Reinsurance Segment Outlook
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Armeec Insurance JSC
- Bulstrad Vienna Insurance Group
- LEV INS AD Insurance Company
- DZI General Insurance PLC
- Allianz Bulgaria Holding AD
- Bul Ins Insurance Company
- Euroins Insurance Plc Bulgaria
- UNIQA Insurance plc
- Energia Insurance Company
- Victoria Insurance Company Plc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2t2mk/nonlife
- gross written premium