Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lfbx7h/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Romania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
Romania's non-life segment is the largest in the country's insurance industry and accounted for 74.2% of the gross written premium in 2012. The country's non-life segment was adversely impacted by the global financial crisis of 2008. This adversely affected the demand for non-life insurance products from companies, several of which closed down.
The motor insurance category, particularly the motor hull sub-category, was also adversely affected by a reduction in bank lending and therefore the weakened capacity of Romanians to purchase cars.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Romania:
- It provides historical values for Romania's non-life insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Romania's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Romania.
- Using Porter's industry-standard -Five Forces- analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Romania for the non-life insurance segment.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Non-Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
5 Romanian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channels
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Romanian Non-Life Insurance
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Allianz-Tiriac Asigurari SA
- Asirom Vienna Insurance Group SA
- Astra SA
- Carpatica Asig SA
- City Insurance SA
- Euroins Romania Asigurare Reasigurare SA
- Generali Asigurari SA
- Groupama Asigurari SA
- Omniasig VIG
- Uniqa Asigurari SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lfbx7h/nonlife
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies