Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xswzv/north_america) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "North America Propylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
GlobalData's report, North America Propylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of North America Propylene industry. The research presents major market trends affecting the Propylene industry in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major Propylene producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also Propylene industry in the region covering all the major parameters.
- Propylene industry supply scenario in the region from 2000 to 2017 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
- Supply and demand outlook in key countries in North America from 2000 to 2017
- Information of all active and planned Propylene plants in North America with capacity forecasts to 2017
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- Propylene industry market dynamics in North America from 2000 to 2017 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Key countries trade balance data from 2000 to 2017 including details on imports, exports, net exports and imports as percentage of demand
- Comparison of supply demand scenario in North America with other regions in the world
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming Propylene plants in North America
- Company shares of key competitors in North America and across major countries in the region
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.,
- Exxon Mobil Corporation,
- Royal Dutch Shell plc,
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xswzv/north_america