Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3tpps/offshore_drilling) has announced the addition of the "Offshore Drilling in Angola - Forecast, Opportunities & Trends 2013" report to their offering.
Angola is one of the foremost offshore drilling countries in the West African region. One of the important discoveries in the country was made by Sonangol and BP Angola in 2009, that of the Leda well in the ultra deepwater block 31, marking the 17th discovery made by BP in this particular block.
In spite of all the challenges facing offshore drilling worldwide, the market for offshore drilling in Middle East and Africa is one of the fastest growing in the world. Nearly 500 wells were drilled in Africa in 2012 and almost 200 wells were drilled in the Middle East during 2012.
This report presents an analysis of the Offshore Drilling Industry in Angola. The report covers the following:
- An introduction to offshore drilling through relation of offshore drilling to the upstream oil and gas industry, types of offshore drilling rigs, issues with offshore drilling and the environmental impact.
- An analysis of the global oil and gas drilling industry through industry definition, industry overview, an analysis of industry value and volume, industry segmentation, market share analysis and an industry forecast.
- An analysis of the offshore drilling industry in Middle East and Africa through an industry overview, the number of offshore wells in MEA and expenditure on offshore drilling. We also analyze the factors impacting offshore drilling in the Middle East and Africa region.
- An analysis of the offshore drilling industry in Angola through an industry overview, offshore wells in Angola, expenditure on offshore drilling in the country and the major offshore lease holders in Angola.
- An analysis of the major industry players including both global as well domestic players is included.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction To Offshore Drilling
3. Global Oil & Gas Drilling Industry
4. Offshore Drilling In Middle East & Africa
5. Offshore Drilling In Angola
6. Industry Players
8. Research Methodology
List of Figures
List of Tables
- Addax Petroleum Corporation
- BG Group Plc
- BP Plc
- Baker Hughes
- Chevron Corporation
- Cobalt International Energy
- Diamond Offshore Drilling
- Eni SpA
- Ensco International
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Halliburton Company
- Noble Corporation
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Schlumberger Limited
- Sonangol E.P.
- Statoil ASA
- Total SA
- Transocean Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3tpps/offshore_drilling
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Sectors & Industries
- offshore drilling