Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhzwf2/oil_refining) has announced the addition of the "Oil Refining Industry in Saudi Arabia" report to their offering.
RefiningWorld's downstream energy sector report, Oil Refining Industry in Saudi Arabia is a complete source of information on Saudi Arabia crude oil refining industry. It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region. The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in Indonesia and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals.
- Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2011
- Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
- Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2011
- Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
- Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2011.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
2 Introduction to Saudi Arabia Refining Markets
3 Saudi Arabia Refining Market- Drivers and Restraints
4 Saudi Arabia Oil Products Demand and Supply Forecast to 2016
5 Saudi Arabia Refinery Capacities Forecast to 2016
6 Saudi Arabia Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
7 Key Strategies Saudi Arabia Refining Companies
8 Company Analysis
9 Saudi Arabia Refining Industry Updates
10 Saudi Arabia Refining Industry Deals
- Saudi Aramco
- Saudi Aramco Mobil Refinery Company (SAMREF)
- Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company(SASREF)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhzwf2/oil_refining