Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwdr24/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Maltese personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for the lowest share among all the segments in the country's insurance industry during the review period. However, the share of this segment, in terms of gross written premium, improved from 3.7% in 2009 to 6.7% in 2013.
Factors such as increase in travel and tourism, rising healthcare expenditure and improved economy aided the growth of the personal accident and health segment during the review period. The written premium of the segment increased at a CAGR of 31.5% during the review period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Malta:
- It provides historical values for the Maltese personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Maltese personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Malta.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Maltese Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channels
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Maltese Personal Accident and Health Insurance
7 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Atlas Insurance
- Elmo Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwdr24/personal_accident
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Insurance Industry
- health insurance
- personal accident