Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5tdcw/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Slovakia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The personal accident and health segment is the smallest in the Slovak insurance industry, accounting for 2.9% of the gross written premium in 2012. Slovak health insurance is currently in a period of uncertainty, as the current government intends to nationalize private insurers involved in public health insurance, although this is being contested by private insurers.
Healthcare is dominated by faculty and university hospitals, which are state-owned and provide a complete range of healthcare services. They are also known for the provision of specialized medical services, and are the main collaborators with the three health insurers. There are also smaller public hospitals in the state, which are managed by regional administrations, but are not fully supported by the state.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Slovakia:
- It provides historical values for the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
5 Slovak Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channels
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Slovak Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Reinsurance Segment Outlook
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Dovera Zdravotna Poist'ovna
- Allianz-Slovenská poistovna, AS
- Kooperativa poistovna, AS, VIG
- Uniqa poistovna, AS
- Union poistovna, AS
- Poistovna Cardif Slovakia, AS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p5tdcw/personal_accident
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- health insurance
- personal accident