Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69q7fv/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Spain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Spanish personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for 14.3% of the insurance industry's written premiums in 2012, the lowest share of all the segments. During the review period (2008-2012), increasing demand for healthcare services and rising levels of healthcare expenditure supported the growth of private health insurance products. The presence of a strong, government-backed national health service (NHS) makes the private health insurance category highly competitive and price wars are frequent. Over the forecast period (2012-2017), the growth of the personal accident and health insurance segment is expected to be driven by the health insurance category, which accounted for the largest segment share of 83.0% in 2012.
The value of the segment is expected to increase from EUR8.0 billion (US$10.3 billion) in 2012 to EUR9.7 billion (US$12.4 billion) in 2017, at a forecast-period CAGR of 3.9%.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Spanish personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Spanish personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Spanish insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
5 Spanish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channels
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Spanish Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/69q7fv/personal_accident
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Insurance Industry
- private health insurance
- personal accident