Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xqrzh/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Ireland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Irish personal accident and health insurance segment registered the highest growth decline in the Irish insurance industry during the review period (2008-2012). The segment fell from EUR1.3 billion (US$1.9 billion) in 2008 to EUR1.1 billion (US$1.4 billion) in 2012, at a review-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.3%. The decline was attributed to the slowdown in health insurance, the largest category in the segment with 78.8% of written premiums in 2012. While travel insurance was the only category to register positive growth during the review period, at a CAGR of 7.4%, its support was limited due to its low segment share.
The anticipated implementation of Solvency II by European countries in 2016 will raise capital requirements for Irish insurance companies. Smaller insurers are expected to find it difficult to meet these requirements, leaving them open to be acquired by larger companies, resulting in further consolidation in the segment over the forecast period (2012-2017).
- Provides historical values for the Irish personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and expected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- Offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Irish personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- Covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- Analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Ireland.
- Details the competitive landscape in Ireland for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Ireland and its growth prospects.
- Profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Ireland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Irish personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Irish personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Irish insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
5 Irish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channels
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Irish Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- ACE European
- Aviva Health
- Aviva Insurance
- Chartis Europe
- Financial Insurance
- London General
- Quinn Insurance
- RSA Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xqrzh/personal_accident
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Insurance Industry
- personal accident