Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5w39f2/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
In Egypt, personal accident and health insurance is provided by both public and private companies. Insurance products offered by private insurers are complementary and the government is the principal contributor to healthcare services. However, factors such as rising public concerns regarding escalating healthcare expenses, strain on public finances on account of political uncertainly and an increasing population drove growth in personal accident and health insurance during the review period (2008-2012). In terms of gross written premium, the personal accident and health segment valued EGP1.1 billion (US$0.2 billion) in 2012, accounting for 10.5% of the total Egyptian insurance industry. The health insurance category accounted for the largest share of premiums in 2012 with 51.4%, followed by the personal accident category with 47.5%.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Egyptian personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Egyptian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Egyptian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channels
7 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Egyptian Personal Accident and Health Insurance
8 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Allianz Egypt Insurance Company
- Bupa Egypt Insurance Company
- Chartis Egypt Insurance Company
- Delta Insurance Company
- Egypt Insurance Company
- Egyptian Arab Group
- Egyptian Takaful Property Insurance Company
- Royal Insurance Company
- Suez Canal Insurance Company
- The Egyptian Association for Cooperative Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5w39f2/personal_accident
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Insurance Industry
- personal accident