Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2f9wn4/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Lithuanian personal accident and health insurance segment recorded growth during the review period (2008-2012), with the segment's written premium value increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% during the review period. It is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period (2012-2017). This growth was driven by an increase in healthcare expenditure, rising life expectancy, mandatory health insurance and growing consumer awareness of the benefits of insurance products. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the country's GDP per capita at current prices is expected to value at LTL52,457.4 (US$21,209.6) in 2017, registering a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period. This growth is expected to result in an increase in average income levels and, consequently, improve the demand for personal accident and health insurance products. Personal accident insurance was the leading category in the segment accounting for 65.5% of the written premium in 2012.
- The personal accident and health segment recorded a slow growth during the review period.
- Personal accident insurance was the largest category of the segment during the review period, representing a 65.5% share of the total written premium in 2012.
- Health insurance is a key category within the personal accident and health segment and accounted for 33.2% of its written premium in 2012.
- Over the forecast period, growth is expected to be driven by Lithuania's strong economic growth.
- The segment is highly consolidated, with the 10 leading insurers representing 98.4% of the total personal segment's 2012 gross written premium.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
5 Lithuanian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channels
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Lithuanian Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- AAS Gjensidige Baltic Lietuvos Filialas
- BTA akcines draudimo bendroves
- Compensa Life Vienna Insurance Group
- Ergo Lietuva
- If P&C Insurance AS
- Lietuvos Draudimas
- PZU Lietuva
- SEB Gyvybes draudimas
- Seesam Insurance AS
- Swedbank P&C Insurance AS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2f9wn4/personal_accident
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- health insurance
- personal accident
- compound annual growth rate