Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/27zfrd/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Romania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The personal accident and health segment is the smallest in the country's insurance industry, accounting for 4.8% of the gross written premium in 2012. Despite Romania being adversely affected by the global financial crisis of 2008, and its GDP declining in 2009 and 2010, the personal accident and health segment's gross written premium increased during the review period, at a review-period CAGR of 23.9%.
The personal accident category's gross written premium increased during the review period. A key reason for the increase in the demand for personal accident insurance is the high incidence of road accidents in the country.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Romania:
- It provides historical values for the Romanian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Romanian personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
5 Romanian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channels
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Romanian Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Alico Asigurari Romania SA
- Allianz-Tiriac Asigurari SA
- Astra SA
- Axa Life Insurance SA
- BCR Asigurari de Viata Vienna Insurance Group SA
- Credit Europe Asigurari-Reasigurari SA
- Eureko Asigurari SA
- Generali Asigurari SA
- Omniasig VIG
- Signal Iduna Asigurari de Viata SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/27zfrd/personal_accident
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Insurance Industry
- Health Insurance
- personal accident