Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hl2zdk/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Mexico, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Mexican personal accident and health segment grew at a review-period (2009-2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9%, supported by Mexico's stable GDP growth, rising healthcare expenditure and government initiatives to encourage Mexicans to purchase health insurance. The personal accident and health insurance segment is divided into three categories: personal accident, travel and health insurance. The largest category in the segment is health insurance, which accounted for 88% in 2013.
- The penetration rate of personal accident and health segment stood at 0.32% in 2013.
- 60 million people, nearly half of the Mexico's population lives in poverty.
- Mexican private health insurers provide healthcare services to around 18.5%.
- As of 2012, Mexico is the second-most-popular destination for medical tourism in the world after Thailand, attracting more than one million patients every year.
- The segment is consolidated, and the 10 leading insurance companies accounted for 89.0% of the market share in 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
5 Mexican Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channels
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Mexican Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hl2zdk/personal_accident
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- health insurance