Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5mvw9/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Latvia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The Latvian personal accident and health segment declined significantly during the review period (2008-2012), at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -6.4%, primarily due to economic contraction following the global financial crisis. This affected the segment's largest category, health insurance, causing reduced government spending on healthcare. However, in November 2013, the Latvian government made health insurance mandatory.
This is anticipated to increase awareness of health insurance in the country, thereby increasing demand for health insurance products over the forecast period (2012-2017). The growing business environment, the tax benefits associated with life and health insurance products, Latvia's entry into the eurozone, and rising demand for personal accident, travel and health insurance are all anticipated to support the growth of Latvian personal accident and health insurance. The segment is anticipated to record a forecast-period CAGR of 10.3%.
- It provides historical values for the Latvian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Latvian personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Latvia.
- Using Porter's industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Latvia for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Latvia and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Latvia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Regional Market Dynamics
4 Personal Accident and Health Insurance - Regional Benchmarking
5 Latvian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
6 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
7 Analysis by Distribution Channels
8 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Latvian Personal Accident and Health Insurance
9 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
10 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
12 Business Environment and Country Risk
- AAS Balta
- AAS Gjensidige Baltic
- BTA Insurance Company SE
- Compensa Life Vienna Insurance Group SE
- Ergo Latvija Dziviba
- Mandatum Life Insurance Baltic SE
- MetLife Amplico
- SEB Dzivibas Apdroinaana
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5mvw9/personal_accident
- Insurance Industry
- health insurance
- personal accident