Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zm9pfn/radiation_therapy) has announced the addition of the "Radiation Therapy in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 2013" report to their offering.
This drug pipeline update is structured around radiolabeled drugs, radiosensitizers and radioprotective compounds.
There are today 323 companies plus partners developing 342 radiation therapy drugs in 709 developmental projects in cancer. In addition, there are 6 suspended drugs and the accumulated number of ceased drugs over the last years amount to another 132 drugs.
Identified drugs are linked to 176 different targets. All included targets have been cross-referenced for the presence of mutations associated with human cancer. To date 169 out of the 171 studied drug targets so far have been recorded with somatic mutations. The software application lets you narrow in on these mutations and links out to the mutational analysis for each of the drug targets for detailed information. All drugs targets are further categorized on in the software application by 51 classifications of molecular function and with pathway referrals to BioCarta, KEGG, NCI-Nature and NetPath.
How May Drug Pipeline Update Be of Use?
- Show investors/board/management that you are right on top of drug development progress in your therapeutic area.
- Find competitors, collaborations partners, M&A candidates etc.
- Jump start competitive drug intelligence operations
- Excellent starting point for world wide benchmarking
- Compare portfolio and therapy focus with your peers
- Speed up pro-active in-/out licensing strategy work
- Fast and easy way of tracking drugs using search engines; just one click from inside the application and you may search the World Wide Web and PubMed for any drug.
Drug Pipeline Update is delivered to you as a downloadable application, which requires no installation on your computer. Please read more about application features and system requirements below.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zm9pfn/radiation_therapy
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Health Care Industry
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies