Research and Markets: Reinsurance in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017

Business Wire

DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d2l6nz/reinsurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Reinsurance in Estonia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.

The Estonian reinsurance segment is relatively small. This is primarily due to the country's geographic location which makes it less prone to natural disasters. However, the expansion, diversification and complication of risks drive many Estonian insurers to seek reinsurance coverage. The premiums ceded from the non-life and personal accident and health insurance segments increased during 2011-2012, while the life insurance segment registered a decline.

The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Estonian reinsurance segment , including:

- The Estonian reinsurance market's growth prospects by reinsurance categories

- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment

- The Estonian reinsurance market's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments

- The competitive landscape in the Estonian reinsurance segment

Key Highlights

- The Estonian reinsurance segment is relatively small. This is primarily due to the country's geographic location which makes it less prone to natural disasters

- The premium ceded to reinsurance by non-life and personal accident and health insurers increased in 2011, while a decline was registered in the life segment

- Facultative reinsurance accounted for 65.5% of the overall market share in 2012, while treaty reinsurance accounted for the remaining 34.5%

- In terms of insurance ceded to reinsurers, the life insurance segment, which registered a decline during the review period, is expected to increase at a CAGR of 14.6% over the forecast period

For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d2l6nz/reinsurance_in

About Research and Markets

Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.

Contact:
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
press@researchandmarkets.com
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Insurance
View Comments