Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9m2vgk/best_practices_in) has announced the addition of the "Best Practices in Developing Strategic Imperatives for Social Media Mobile Marketing Initiatives - Food & Beverage Industry in the US" report to their offering.
Advertising strategy around a combination of social media and mobile is being viewed as one of the key drivers to gain market share in a highly fragmented and increasingly competitive F&B industry in the US. Marketing strategy of Leaders has moved on from offering information and discounts on products through mobile to engaging consumers across the purchase funnel. This is being done through a multi-channel strategy with social media and mobile at the center of the initiative.
As a result, it is essential for F&B companies to formulate detailed social media policies with a strong focus on the mobile channel and clearly define strategic imperatives in terms of driving sales, strengthening brand image, and building cost efficiencies. Socintel360's survey found that a majority of companies in the Leaders category have strong social media policies in place, which are in line with strategic imperatives at organizational level.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How food & beverage marketers can formulate holistic social media mobile marketing policies and strategies?
- What are the key issues to focus on while defining strategic imperatives for social media mobile marketing?
- How should revenue and brand building goals be established to maximize ROI?
- What should be the imperatives related to cost, which can help in improving margins?
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Best Practices Analysis Framework
3 Analysis and Opinion on Best Practices in Social Media Mobile Marketing
4 Strategic Imperatives
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9m2vgk/best_practices_in
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- social media
- Marketing strategy