Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pv5qtq/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: Whole Foods Market" company profile to their offering.
Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success or failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns.
Features and benefits
- Use Datamonitor Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
The contrast between Whole Foods' success and Fresh & Easy's demise illustrates the importance of acknowledging the diversity of each market and tailoring formats and store offerings accordingly.
Your key questions answered
- Why is Whole Foods Market considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Whole Foods Market?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pv5qtq/successes_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Sectors & Industries
- Whole Foods Market