Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4cllf/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: Guinness Black Lager" company profile to their offering.
Brands can significantly benefit from developing an in-depth understanding of the reasons for the success and failure of new product launches or marketing campaigns. This case study outlines how Guinness Black Lager has entered the ultra-competitive US lager space with a distinct flavorful positioning designed to entice both lager drinkers and existing Guinness fans.
Features and benefits
- Use Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Launched in September 2011, Guinness Black Lager is a dark, flavorful lager offering a key point of differentiation over other lagers in the US.
Hybrid heritage characterizes this innovation, offering a contemporary twist on a heritage brand. As well as appealing to both lager and stout drinkers, it is designed to align with changing consumer behavior as consumers drink more at home.
Your key questions answered
- Why is Guinness Black Lager considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from the success of Guinness Black Lager?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4cllf/successes_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.