Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fmmbxl/travel_insurance) has announced the addition of the "Travel Insurance and Assistance in Canada" report to their offering.
Travel Insurance and Assistance in Canada is about the current status and likely future development of the market for stand-alone travel insurance policies in Canada. It includes the following unique features:
- data spanning 2009 to 2013 for the underlying travel market with segmentations by type of journey (between holiday and business trips) and by destination country;
- data for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in Canada between 2009 and 2013 in terms of premiums and policies, with a segmentation between single-trip and annual cover;
- analyses of the share of distribution relationships of travel insurance providers split between travel trade, transportation and financial organisations, based on a primary survey of over 160 actual and potential distributors of stand-alone travel policies;
- a review of other direct and affinity distribution channels used in Canada, including cover packaged with payment cards and bank accounts as well as automotive clubs, direct sales, online aggregators and brokers, other online brands and retailers;
- forecasts to 2017 for both the underlying travel market and for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in terms of premiums and policies, with the same segmentations as those specified above for the period from 2009 to 2013.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fmmbxl/travel_insurance
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Airline Industry
- Budget, Tax & Economy
- Travel Insurance