Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldk7xc/travel_insurance) has announced the addition of the "Travel Insurance and Assistance in Argentina" report to their offering.
Travel Insurance and Assistance in Argentina is about the current status and likely future development of the market for stand-alone travel insurance policies in Argentina. It includes the following unique features:
- data spanning 2009 to 2013 for the underlying travel market with segmentations by type of journey (between holiday and business trips) and by destination country;
- data for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in Argentina between 2009 and 2013 in terms of premiums and policies, with a segmentation between single-trip and annual cover;
- analyses of the share of distribution relationships of travel insurance providers split between travel trade, transportation and financial organisations, based on a primary survey of 122 actual and potential distributors of stand-alone travel policies;
- a review of other direct and affinity distribution channels used in Argentina, including cover packaged with payment cards and bank accounts as well as automotive clubs, direct sales, online aggregators and brokers, other online brands and retailers;
- forecasts to 2017 for both the underlying travel market and for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in terms of premiums and policies, with the same segmentations as those specified above for the period from 2009 to 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
- What is this report about?
- This report expands Finaccord's previous ground-breaking studies of this topic
- Primary research
- The survey includes more than 120 travel trade, transportation and financial organisations
- and draws on a separate analysis of travel benefits linked to banking products
- Market data
- External sources
- Travel insurance and assistance: how it all fits together
- The term 'travel insurance' can refer to protection from a heterogeneous range of risks
- Underlying foreign travel market
- Argentina's outbound travel market has continued to experience double-digit growth in recent years...
- Insurance uptake is still relatively low amongst intra-regional travellers...
- Summary of organisations researched
- Provision rates
- Insurance availability is seemingly ubiquitous among travel agents, but fairly weak among airlines...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldk7xc/travel_insurance
- Airline Industry
- Travel Insurance