Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t24wcd/the_us_video_game) has announced the addition of the "The US Video Game Industry Outlook to 2017 - Transition from Console to Online and Mobile Gaming" report to their offering.
The report titled "The US Video Game Industry Outlook to 2017 - Transition from Console to Online and Mobile Gaming" provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the US video game industry, video game hardware market, video game software market, online games market and mobile games market. The report also covers the market shares of major hardware manufacturers in the US as well as the revenues of major players in the software development space
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the US video game industry, video game software, video game hardware, video game accessories, online gaming, MMO gaming, social gaming and mobile gaming market.
- Market segmentation of the video game software market on the basis of console and PC software, type of distribution, types of video game ratings and type of genre.
- Market segmentation of the video game hardware market on the basis of console and handheld hardware.
- Market segmentation of the social gaming market on the basis of revenues sources.
- Market segmentation of the mobile gaming market on the basis of revenue sources.
- Trends and Development in the US video game industry.
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major manufacturers of video game hardware and software in the US.
- Future outlook and projections of the US video game industry - software, hardware, accessories, online gaming and mobile gaming, on the basis of revenues in the US.
Key Topics Covered:
1. The US Video Game Market Introduction
2. The US Video Game Market Size, CY'2006-CY'2012
3. Profile of Gamers in the US
4. The US Video Game Market Segmentation, CY'2006-CY'2012
5. The US Online Gaming Market Introduction
6. The US Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming Market Introduction
7. The US Social Gaming Market Introduction
8. The US Mobile Gaming Market Introduction
9. The US Video Game Industry Trends and Developments
10. The US Video Game Industry Future Outlook and Projections
11. Company Profiles
12. Macroeconomic Factors
- Activision Blizzard
- Electronic Arts
- Sega Sammy
- Square Enix
- Take Two Interactive
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t24wcd/the_us_video_game