Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9k64q/wind_power_in) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Wind Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" to their offering.
This report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Japan (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Japan wind power market.
The research analyzes market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by Prefecture, market share of wind turbine manufacturers, installed capacity split by owner, average project size (2006-2011), investment trends and LCOE for wind power in Japan during 2011-2025. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved (in million tons) and average number of homes powered by wind power during 2001-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power development in Japan is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by region in 2011, installed capacity split by major wind power countries in 2011, market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2011, investment trends (2011-2025), global wind turbine trade flow (2001-2011) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in Japan and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Japan renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2011.
- Detailed overview of Japan wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2011, investment trends (2011-2025), imports-exports of wind turbines (2001-2011), carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for wind during 2011-2025.
- Deal analysis of Japan wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- The Japan Steel Works, Ltd.
- REpower Systems SE
- Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Hokuriku Electric Power Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f9k64q/wind_power_in