Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwj3z3/xoma_corporation) has announced the addition of the "XOMA Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" company profile to their offering.
Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, XOMA Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2013 provides data on the XOMA Corporation's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, XOMA Corporation's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from XOMA Corporation and industry-specific third party sources.
- XOMA Corporation - Brief XOMA Corporation overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of XOMA Corporation human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of XOMA Corporation with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the XOMA Corporation's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mwj3z3/xoma_corporation
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Personal Investing Ideas & Strategies
- Financial Technical Analysis