SAN BRUNO, CA--(Marketwire -08/22/12)- Responsys, Inc. (MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced the release of its fourth annual Email Design Look Book, which spotlights twenty email marketing designs from brands around the world that are setting the standard for excellence in layout, design, copywriting, personalization and automation of their email marketing programs.
The fourth annual Email Design Look Book includes broadcast and event-triggered emails from leading brands in the United States, United Kingdom, and Brazil that represent everything from consumer products and retail, to nonprofits and the travel industry. The brands recognized include B&Q, Bing, Brooks Brothers, charity: water, Helzberg Diamonds, JC Penney, Lululemon Athletica, Nike+, Pizza Express, Ralph Lauren, REI, the Royal National Institute of Blind People, 7 For All Mankind, Sky, Thomson, Threadless, and Zulily.
"Responsys' experienced team of designers, copywriters, strategists and services employees analyze tens of thousands of emails every year to ensure we're keeping up with the cutting-edge of design, messaging, coding and strategy," said Chad White, Research Director at Responsys. "But only the twenty most outstanding emails make it into our Email Design Look Book."
White continued, "Each piece stands on its own as a great example of email marketing creative, but when viewed together, this collection reveals the priorities that are critical for our industry:
- Mobile is forcing email designs to adapt,
- Designs must deliver something unexpected to stand out in crowded inboxes,
- Personalized content allows one-to-one messaging,
- Automated programs deliver messages to subscribers when they're most helpful, and,
- Defensive design creates engaging experiences even when images are blocked.
"Congratulations to all the world-class brands that were included this year," said Wacarra Yeomans, Director of Creative Services at Responsys. "Your work is sure to inspire other marketers to create new digital marketing programs and to experiment and innovate with the designs and copywriting of their future campaigns."
Download a complimentary copy of the fourth annual Email Design Look Book here: http://www.responsys.com/land/email-design-look-book-2012.php?cid=70150000000cgopAAA.
Suggested Tweet on Today's @Responsys News
- Click to Tweet: @Responsys unveils the top 20 emails designs in its 4th annual Email Design Look Book. Download it here: http://rpsys.co/6D
- View and share the Look Book images on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/responsys/2012-email-design-look-book/
- Read more about the Look Book on the Responsys NSM Blog: http://www.responsys.com/blogs/nsm/
- Like Responsys on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Responsys
- Follow Responsys on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/responsys
Responsys is a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions that enable companies to engage in relationship marketing across the interactive channels customers are embracing today -- email, mobile, social, the web and display. With Responsys solutions, marketers can create, execute, and automate highly dynamic campaigns and lifecycle marketing programs that are designed to grow revenue, increase marketing efficiency, and strengthen customer loyalty. Responsys' New School Marketing vision, flexible on-demand application suite, and customer success-focused services aim to deliver high ROI, increased levels of automation and fast time-to-value. Founded in 1998, Responsys is headquartered in San Bruno, California and has offices throughout the world. Responsys serves world-class brands such as: American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Avis Europe, Deutsche Lufthansa, Dollar Thrifty, LEGO, LinkedIn, Newegg, Orbitz, Qantas, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and UnitedHealthcare. For more information about Responsys, visit responsys.com.