REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 14, 2013) - Oracle (
- Ribeiro, an Argentinean retailer offering household items and electronics, has implemented Oracle ATG Web Commerce, a component of Oracle Commerce Solution to help drive a more than 600 percent growth in sales for the first quarter of 2013, versus the same quarter the previous year.
- Ribeiro credits Oracle ATG Web Commerce with helping to increase sales conversions by delivering more relevant commerce experiences including more targeted recommendations, content and promotions tailored to each visitor's unique preferences.
Ribeiro Drives Immediate Growth with Fast Implementation
- The retailer implemented Oracle ATG Web Commerce in less than five months, using the solution's rich functionality to personalize the multi-channel customer experience, promote targeted offers, prioritize search results and integrate online interactions with the customer service center.
- Using Oracle ATG Web Commerce to establish new processes and best practices for its online operations, Ribeiro quickly transformed its business results by increasing per-salesperson virtual invoicing by more than 400 percent and driving a dramatic five-fold increase in profits year over year.
- The retailer selected Oracle ATG Web Commerce to build its website because of the platform's advanced online selling, merchandizing and personalization capabilities.
- Ribeiro purchased the Oracle software in May 2012.
- "Ribeiro's growth in recent years makes our investments in information systems a top priority," said Dan Attie, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Ribeiro. "By investing in Oracle ATG WebCommerce, we obtained a complete commerce software platform that can scale to grow with us while delivering a personalized experience to our customers."
- "With the implementation of Oracle ATG Web Commerce, Ribeiro has established a new e-commerce platform that the company will use to maximize long-term business growth," said Mike Webster, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Retail. "Ribeiro hit the ground running with a solution that offers the flexibility and intelligence to provide visitors with the right offers at the right time."
- About Ribeiro
- About Oracle Commerce
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Retail Blog
- Oracle Insight-Driven Retailing Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Information Technology