DUSSELDORF, GERMANY--(Marketwire -05/03/12)- (drupa, Hall 8a) -- Ricoh Production Print Solutions LLC (Ricoh), a leading provider of digital output solutions, today introduced InfoPrint ProcessDirector Express, a significant new addition to its workflow software portfolio offering customers easy-to-use, end-to-end workflow software for Adobe PDF datastreams. This solution brings the power and modularity of the proven InfoPrint ProcessDirector software to mid-level customers who can now benefit from Ricoh's decades of experience with larger commercial and transactional printers. This experience has enabled Ricoh to develop a mid-level version of its award-winning Automated Document Factory (ADF) solution to meet the specific needs and requirements of a whole new audience.
Ricoh's InfoPrint ProcessDirector Express streamlines the ability to:
- Automate end-to-end print management with scalable workflow control functions for Adobe PDF
- Know where every job and document is at any time through the simple, intuitive dashboard
- Meet compliance and regulation requirements through precise control and audit-ready reports
- Reduce operational costs by reducing file preparation time using integration with color management tools like Enfocus Pitstop and Impostrip On Demand Digital Automation software
- Add the PDF Mailroom Integrity feature, a highly requested capability which enables the indexing, editing, splitting, sorting and grouping of disparate PDF jobs, while demonstrating integrity to meet regulatory requirements and postal optimization to help maximize postal savings. It also allows for multi-vendor inserter integration that can automate reprints and advanced print management tools for all production environments
- Deliver detailed reports and supports compliance with service level agreements.
"Today's businesses, no matter their size, are seeking new tools to help them grow their businesses, streamline their operations and benefit from automated tracking and control. Our entire suite of workflow solutions aims to enable that," said Gary Borgese, Director, Software Product Management, Ricoh. "Our latest addition, InfoPrint ProcessDirector Express, encapsulates the key features that have proven successful for larger commercial and transactional printers and customizes them for the mid-level market. With this offering, these customers will reap the same benefits that used to only be available to larger enterprises."
Other recently announced Ricoh workflow offerings include:
- InfoPrint ADF Essentials™ -- a new US offering announced in April at the National Postal Forum that enables mid-sized mailers to streamline print operations and maintain high integrity environments while implementing automated postal processing. The offering combines Ricoh's industry-leading InfoPrint ADF capabilities, InfoPrint ProcessDirector workflow platform and BCC Software's Mail Manager components to provide a complete end-to-end package
- InfoPrint Office On-Ramp -- also announced at National Postal Forum, this new US solution connects the enterprise's network of one-off, ad hoc document production with the enterprise's print production operation. With InfoPrint Office On-Ramp, the thousands of customer communication documents produced manually are now routed electronically to the ADF driven by InfoPrint ProcessDirector
- Managed ADF Services -- an industry-first US services offering powered by the cloud. Built on InfoPrint ProcessDirector, this offering is a fully managed, turnkey production print workflow solution that provides mid-market companies with proven security and reliability with a single point of control. Managed ADF Services will enable customers to achieve high document integrity and efficiency in their production print environment with minimal IT overhead requirements and minimal up-front investment
- Enhanced PDF Workflow -- this workflow family of offerings enables customers to optimize their PDF datastreams for high-volume production, seamlessly apply industry-leading PDF tools such as Enfocus PitStop Server and Ultimate Impostrip ® On Demand Digital Automation, maximize postage savings, achieve end-to-end integrity, save money with new ink tools, and broaden their ability to manage multichannel communications.
To learn more about these offerings, please visit: http://www.infoprint.com/internet/ipww.nsf/vwWebPublished/sol_our-solutions_en
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group, operates in more than 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2012, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,903 billion yen (approx. 23 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com/about/
© 2012 Ricoh Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Ricoh Production Print Solutions
Tel: (212) 616-6003
Email: Email Contact