WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwire - Nov 12, 2012) - Celebrate the Presidential Inauguration at Washington, DC's second "West Wing," tucked away at another exclusive address -- The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
For $201,300 a family, group of friends or a small corporation can reserve an exclusive block of guest rooms, one bedroom and luxury suites at the Five Diamond Georgetown hotel for a four day Inaugural affair planned meticulously by the boutique hotel's staff who promises a once-in-a lifetime experience for the guests. "At The Ritz-Carlton, there is a significant amount of dedication and care that goes into making memories for the discerning world traveler," says general manager Jeff Brower. "We kept this in mind when creating this package -- what would our customer want for a once-in-a lifetime experience and being part of this historic moment."
The Inauguration hotel package includes:
- Stay on two private floors located in the West Wing of the D.C. boutique hotel consisting of five well-appointed suites, including one luxury suite and two deluxe rooms. The hotel suites have living rooms separated by French doors leading into the bedroom as well as 1.5 bathrooms. Each room has a beautifully designed slate and limestone bathroom with oversized bathtub and separate shower. The crown jewel is the luxury hotel's signature Royal Potomac Suite with a fireplace and views of the Potomac River.
- 24 Hour Butler service to attend to your needs throughout your stay. From the moment you arrive the butler will be at your service to unpack your suitcases to make restaurant reservations to taking care of your expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs.
- Special Inaugural Amenities every night in your guest room.
- Receive a one-of-a-kind custom designed necklace by Dina Mackney, local jewelry designer, renowned for her work with all natural, semi-precious stones from around the world. In homage to Inaugural grandeur, the Dina Mackney Inaugural design features an 18K solid gold link chain complemented by a triple drop pendant set in 18K gold with stunning London blue topaz, pink tourmaline and natural rock crystal.
- View and sign The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown VIP Guest Book. Your signature joins those signatures' of celebrities, heads-of-state, and world renowned entertainers who have stayed at the Georgetown hotel.
- Use of the hotel's private VIP entrance which lets you bypass the hotel lobby and allows you direct access to your West Wing.
- 5% of the sale of the package will be donated to Georgetown Ministry Center, a community partner of the hotel, (georgetownministrycenter.org)
- Host your very own exclusive Inaugural Ball in our beautiful Fahrenheit Ballroom for up to 75 Guests. Enjoy a cocktail reception with your guests with butler passed hors D'Oeuvres and action station with Chef Attendant. Followed by a five-course dinner with wine pairings that will be customized for the client. Floral and Live Entertainment will be provided as well as a photographer to capture the moments.
- Get yourself ready for the Inaugural Balls with a $20,000 shopping Spree at Bloomingdale's. A personal shopper will be on hand to assist you find the perfect outfit and accessories.
The Georgetown hotel's exclusive Inauguration package is priced at $201,300 USD and is available at The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. from January 17, 2013 through January 22, 2013. Advance hotel reservation and non-refundable deposit is required. For reservations, please contact Grace Hanna at (202) 912-4159, or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Georgetown/Default.htm.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc.