REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwired - Mar 25, 2014) - Rocket Fuel (
- Best Practices: Learn what's new in the mobile advertising ecosystem that drives direct response and branding performance from mobile advertising, in addition to app downloads and transactions.
- Data: Discover how programmatic reach, location data, and insights on consumer behavior can optimize mobile performance.
- Attribution: Get the details on enhanced forms of attribution that drive multi-channel excellence for digital marketers.
Dates, times, and locations are as follows:
- San Francisco: April 9, 2014, from 8 - 10:30 a.m. at the Merchant Exchange Club
- New York City: April 16, 2014, from 8:30 - 11 a.m. at Le Parker Meridian NYC
- Chicago: April 17, 2014, from 8:30 - 11 a.m. at Trump Tower
These Bootcamps come on the heels of Rocket Fuel's recent launch of its Mobile Advertising Suite, used by more than 200 marketers worldwide to improve their ROI from mobile advertising.
For marketers, agencies, analysts and press interested in any of these Mobile Bootcamps, please visit http://info.rocketfuel.com/MobileBootcamp_RegisterforCity to RSVP.
About Rocket Fuel
Rocket Fuel delivers a leading programmatic media-buying platform at Big Data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve marketing ROI in digital media across web, mobile, video, and social channels. Rocket Fuel powers digital advertising and marketing programs globally for customers in North America, Europe, and Japan. Customers trust Rocket Fuel's Advertising That Learns® platform to achieve brand and direct-response objectives in diverse industries from luxury cars to groceries to retail. Rocket Fuel currently operates in 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "FUEL." For more information, please visit http://www.rocketfuel.com or call 1-888-717-8873.
- Professional Services
- Rocket Fuel
- artificial intelligence
- mobile advertising