REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Mar 5, 2013) - Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, announced today that it has been named to the 2013 AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies list for the fourth year in a row. The AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 is a list of the top emerging companies creating new business opportunities in the world of media, advertising, marketing, social commerce, branding, and public relations.
- Rocket Fuel was selected for the OnMedia 100 list through a rigorous process overseen by the AlwaysOn editorial team, along with expert judges from top venture capital firms and media and technology companies. Rocket Fuel was selected based on the strength of its innovation, market potential, commercialization, stakeholder value, and media buzz. Winners will be honored at the OnMedia 2013 conference taking place March 18-19 in New York.
- The award is one just one in a string of recent industry accolades for Rocket Fuel. The company was just named #4 on the 2013 Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, and has also won San Francisco Business Times Technology and Innovation, Bay Area's Top Workplaces, and the Silicon Valley Business Journal Best Places to Work awards.
- Rocket Fuel worked with 894 brands around the world in 2012, including Allstate, BMW, and Lufthansa. Based on strong demand for its programmatic media-buying technology, the company attained record revenue of $107 million and more than doubled headcount to 300 employees in 2012.
- "Being named to the AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 list four years running is an honor, and a testament to the hard work of the entire Rocket Fuel team," said George John, CEO of Rocket Fuel. "More and more global brands are realizing the power of our programmatic ad-buying technology, so it's great recognition to be named one of the most promising digital media companies in the world."
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel delivers the only programmatic media-buying platform at big data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to improve marketing ROI. Rocket Fuel's powerful Advertising That Learns™ technology drives best-in-plan results for advertisers, and empowers media teams to focus on strategy, not spreadsheets. Its distributed planet-scale computing engine currently screens over 26 billion ads per day, and selects the best for its customers, via real-time bidding (RTB) relationships with major publishers and exchanges. The technique has proven itself across web, mobile, video, and social channels, with 894 brands powered by Rocket Fuel in 2012. Awarded #4 on Forbes' 2013 Most Promising Companies In America list, Rocket Fuel was founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, Yahoo!, Salesforce.com, and DoubleClick. Rocket Fuel currently employs over 300 people in 15 offices worldwide including New York, London, Toronto, and Hamburg.
AlwaysOn is the leading business media brand networking the Global Silicon Valley. AlwaysOn helped ignite the social media revolution in early 2003 when it launched the AlwaysOn network. In 2004, it became the first media brand to socially network its online readers and event attendees. AlwaysOn's preeminent executive event series includes the Summit at Stanford, OnMedia, OnHollywood, Venture Summit Mid-Atlantic, OnDemand, Venture Summit Silicon Valley, Venture Summit East, GoingGreen Silicon Valley, GoingGreen East, and GoingGreen Europe. The AlwaysOn network and live event series continue to lead the industry by empowering its readers, event participants, sponsors, and advertisers like no other media brand.
- Business Services & Activities
- Rocket Fuel