TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - June 04, 2014) - Green and Hill Industries (GHIL) dba Ross' Gold (the "Company") has been advised of a significant increase in the share price and trading volume of the Company's shares beginning Tuesday, June 3, 2014 and continuing Wednesday, June 4, 2014.
The Company has been advised by the British Columbia Securities Commission ("BCSC") that the Company is the subject of a promotional campaign by a newsletter writer. The material being distributed contains promotional language pertaining to the Company's business, activities and future share price. The promotional campaign coincides with, and appears to have effected, a significant increase in the share price and trading volume of the Company's shares beginning Tuesday, June 3, 2014.
The Company and its officers and directors did not authorize or participate in the promotional campaign in any way and do not endorse it. The Company and its officers and directors only became aware of the promotional campaign when advised by the BCSC.
A disclaimer by one of the letter writers indicates that Development Solutions Co. Ltd engaged, and compensated, the letter writer for the promotional campaign. The Company and its officers and directors:
- do not know who beneficially owns controls or represents Development Solutions Co. Ltd.
- has never had contact with nor knows who Eric Dickson, Editor of Breakaway Stocks is,
- do not know if Development Solutions Co. Ltd. owns shares of the Company,
- did not participate in, or benefit from, trading in the shares of the Company during the promotional campaign.
The Company further advises that there are numerous false statements in the newsletter including:
- Inference that a huge profit and giant sized returns might be made from trading in the Company's stock
- Inference that Ross' Gold will be sold in USA where in fact, the Company has no plans to enter the USA marketplace
- Inference that Ross' Gold is a marijuana company where in fact it is a licensing and branding company
- Inference that the Company is the first publicly traded Marijuana Company in Canada
- Inference that the Company's CEO made money for outside investors as a real estate developer where in fact no money was made for outside investors
- Inference that there is NASDAQ.com report, to wit the Company is unaware.
- Inference that the Company could be the subject of a buy out where in fact the is no buyout or planned buyout
The Company and its officers and directors are unaware of any business reason for this market activity and price increase. All material developments concerning the Company of which its officers and directors are aware have been disclosed in the Company's filings with OTC Markets and SEDAR. The Company encourages anyone interested in the Company to review its filings with OTC Markets (US) or on SEDAR (Canada)
About Ross' Gold
Ross' Gold plans to license it established brand through partnerships with government approved licensed producers in Canada for medical cannabis strains called Ross' Platinum, Ross' Gold, Ross' Silver and Ross' Bronze with specific THC/CBD levels for specific ailments. The Company has an established international brand with the celebrity of Olympic Gold Medal winner Ross Rebagliati and also looking to license its brand to other cannabis related companies globally. Please visit http://www.rebagliatigold.com/ for more information.
Safe Harbor Statement
This news release contains "forward-looking statements" as that term is defined in Section 27(a) of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21(e) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements in this press release which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Such forward-looking statements include, among other things, projections of worldwide sales of Ross' Gold's products and global markets. Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Such factors include, among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with new projects and development stage companies. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and we assume no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Although we believe that any beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that any such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be accurate. Investors should consult all of the information set forth herein and should also refer to the risk factors disclosure outlined at www.rossgold.com and other periodic reports filed from time-to-time.