Samsung posted a record profit in its Q4 2012 earnings, the company reported today.
Here's the scorecard, according to WSJ:
- Net profit of 7.04 trillion won ($6.6 billion)
- Profit rose 76% from a year earlier.
- Mobile and telecom equipment accounted for 62% of Samsung's operating profit.
- Profit margin in cellphones fell to 17.4%. It was 18.8% in the previous quarter.
More From Business Insider
- It Seems Like Android Is The Second Choice In The U.S.
- Nexus 4 Sells Out At T-Mobile After One Day
- We Have Yet Another Look At RIM's Next BlackBerry Phone That'll Debut Next Week
- Investment & Company Information