TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - February 18, 2014) - Scotiabank will announce its first quarter results on Tuesday, March 4, 2014.
*Please note the new earlier times for both the release of the first quarter results and the conference call.
First Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the first quarter results will be issued in Canada and the U.S. over Marketwired at approximately 6:00 a.m. EST on Tuesday, March 4, 2014.
First Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. EST and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859 (North America toll free). Please call 5 to 15 minutes in advance;
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the first quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between March 4 and March 19, 2014 by calling 416-640-1917 or 1-877-289-8525 (North America toll free). The access code is 4654843#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EST on March 4, 2014 for three months.
Scotiabank is a leading financial services provider in over 55 countries and Canada's most international bank. Through our team of more than 83,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates offer a broad range of products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking to over 21 million customers. With assets of $744 billion (as at October 31, 2013), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS.TO) and New York Exchanges (BNS). Scotiabank distributes the Bank's media releases using Marketwired. For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com.
- Company Earnings
Scotiabank Investor Relations
Scotiabank Media Communications