OCEANSIDE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Sealand Natural Resources Inc. (SLNR), a new product development company that manufactures, markets and sells functional beverages (Sealand BIRK), today announced recent company milestones as of May 31, 2013.
Lars Poulsen, Chief Executive Officer of Sealand Natural Resources Inc., commented, “Sealand BIRK beverage has made significant progress on a number of important fronts. Sealand BIRK is a 'first mover,' in the market place offering a unique organic harvested beverage, packed with micro nutrients, no added sugar, less than 60 calories with health hydration attributes for consumers. In the market today, only extremes are available for consumers, ranging from water to high sugar, high calorie, nutritionally-deficient beverages. We organically harvest and deliver Sealand BIRK beverages for consumers that encourage improved health, while being clear that our products have key differentiating factors that set us apart from the competition.
2013 current Operational Highlights:
- Sealand Natural Resources Inc. SLNR, shares outstanding 2,245,125, DTC approved, OTCBB traded and a fully SEC reporting company.
- Launched website and Facebook www.sealandnr.com www.sealandnrstore.com
- Sealand BIRK aggressively promotes the brand by exhibiting at tradeshows: EXPO WEST, UNFI Portland, Health Beverage EXPO, Natures Market Place, NY, Seoul Food 2013 Korea.
- Sealand BIRK has executed a distribution agreement with UNFI which distributes to over 17,000 accounts in the USA and Canada.
- UNFI produces promotional video to support launch of Sealand BIRK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OUeD8osAmA
- 1,000 outlets targeted in the USA by the end of September 2013 and 2,500 by the end of 2013.
- SLNR expanded its supply chain and executed an exclusive partnership agreement for certified organic birch harvest production in Finland.
- Signed international distribution agreements that will offer Sealand products to new markets in Korea, Canada, Scandinavia and Europe.
“As a development stage company, we have new and exciting opportunities for growth. The company development has taken thoughtful time to execute a strategic business plan and is making good advancements that remain true to our strategy. We will continue to deliver our core business strategies while investing in growth initiatives within new markets that leverage our core assets for the future, Thank you for your interest.
“I want to thank all of our shareholders for your ongoing support.”
This letter contains certain forward-looking statements of our intentions, hopes, beliefs, expectations, strategies, and predictions with respect to future activities or other future events or conditions within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements are usually identified by the use of words such as “believe,” “will,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “plan,” “intend,” “should,” “could,” or similar expressions. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. Actual results may materially different from the results, levels of activity, performance or achievements, express or implied by these forward-looking statements.
Although we believe that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements contained in this report are reasonable, any of the assumptions could be inaccurate, and, therefore, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements included in this report will prove to be accurate. We will not update these statements unless the securities laws require us to do so. Accordingly, you should not rely on forward-looking statements because they are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause our actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements.
About Sealand Natural Resources, Inc.
A publicly traded company, (SLNR). For more information, visit http://www.sealandnr.com. Sealand Natural Resources Inc., a research and new product development company, manufactures, markets, and sells functional beverages, organic nutriceuticals, health supplements, medicinal raw materials, and health food worldwide. Its product line is the harvested raw materials from the Birch tree and other natural and organic harvested compounds. The company’s products include Sealand BIRK branded Sealand Birch tree juice; and other products, such as BIRCHIA, Sealand Living, ANEW Omega Sport, ANEW Omega Focus, ANEW Omega Premium, ANEW Mobility, and ANEW Nutripeptin. It offers products through direct sales, wholesale, and retail sales, as well as through distribution and licensing. Sealand Natural Resources Inc. serves specialty retailers, Co Op stores, health and science related companies, and chain stores, as well as the individual consumer.
- Health Care Industry
- Investment & Company Information
Glenn Busch, 800-688-0501 ext. 6