- InPlay from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 5 minutes ago
InPlay from Briefing.com
- Wednesday’s movers: Saks rallies for third day @ MarketWatch - 17 minutes ago
Saks rallies for a third day on reports that it may be window shopping for a new owner, with most analysts generally upbeat about a potential deal.
- Chesapeake Energy's Management Presents at 2013 UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference (Transcript) @ Seeking Alpha - 26 minutes ago
Chesapeake Energy's Management Presents at 2013 UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference (Transcript)
- EPD Poised at Neutral Zacks - 27 minutes ago
We reaffirmed our Neutral recommendation on leading master limited partnership Enterprise Products Partners, L.P., on May 20, 2013.
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Shares Enter Oversold Territory @ TheStreet.com - 28 minutes ago
In trading on Wednesday, shares of Alexco Resource Corp entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $1.50 per share. We define oversold territory using the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, ...
- Northrop Gets $113.7M DoD Contract Zacks - 32 minutes ago
Northrop Grumman Corporation received a contract worth $113.7 million for Full Rate Production of five E-2D Advanced Hawkeye Lot 2 airborne early warning aircrafts.
- Transocean Updates Fleet Summary Zacks - 37 minutes ago
Transocean Ltd. recently issued a Fleet Update Summary for the period commencing Apr 18, 2013 to date.
- Pemex delays prompt Wall Street to trim estimates for Halliburton, others @ MarketWatch - 39 minutes ago
Mexico's state-controlled oil company Pemex has delayed any significant exploration and development activity in its northern Mexico's oil and gas fields, a move likely to hit oil-field services companies ...
- Senate Rivals Unite to Overhaul Chemical Safety Laws @ Bloomberg - 56 minutes ago
A bipartisan group of senators reached a compromise on a measure to overhaul U.S. chemical regulation, creating an opening for the first major expansion of environmental laws in almost two decades.
- Embraer Clinches Potential $8.3B Deal Zacks - 57 minutes ago
Embraer S.A. clinched a major contract with the world's largest regional airline group SkyWest Inc. to sell as many as 200 aircrafts.
- See How Green Plains Renewable Energy Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity @ Forbes - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Green Plains Renewable Energy Inc (NASD: GPRE) is the #26 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity. To make that list, a stock must have repurchased at least 5% of [...]
- Coeur Mining's CEO Presents at Barclays High Yield and Syndicated Loan Conference (Transcript) @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
Coeur Mining's CEO Presents at Barclays High Yield and Syndicated Loan Conference (Transcript)
- 4 Merger and Acquisitions Stock Stories For Midweek Due Diligence @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 1 hour 26 minutes ago
Mergers and Acquisitions Roundup: 4 Merger and Acquisitions Stock Stories For Midweek Due Diligence
- ONEOK Partners, L.P. - Shareholder/Analyst Call @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
ONEOK Partners, L.P. - Shareholder/Analyst Call
- Reaffirming Reliance Steel at Neutral Zacks - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
We are retaining our Neutral recommendation on Reliance Steel.
- Dicker: Linn Energy Is a Buy @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Dan Dicker talks with Jim Cramer about Linn Energy and whether Barrons and the short sellers are right about the stock.
- BP’s Horizon Settlements, BlackBerry Gets a Downgrade, and 3 More Hot Stocks @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
Here are some hot stocks seeing market action today.
- U.S. Rig Count Holds Steady at 1769 Zacks - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
Number of rigs searching for oil and gas in U.S. remained flat from the previous week at 1,769.
- Praxair Inc. Presents at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference 2013, May-22-2013 12:35 PM Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Praxair, Inc. (PX) May 22, 2013 12:35 pm ET Executives Stephen F. Angel - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Analysts Brian Maguire - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research Division Presentation ...
- Gold ends lower after Bernanke’s mixed QE signals @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
Gold futures settle lower following Bernanke’s testimony before Congress as investors consider the likelihood that the central bank will soon begin to tighten monetary policy.
- Exxon Mobil Gives $500K to Oklahoma Relief and 2 Other Dow Movers to Watch @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
The Dow is up 0.61 percent today and stands at 15,481. These stocks are moving the Dow now.
- Commit To Purchase Newfield Exploration At $18, Earn 10.6% @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
Investors considering a purchase of Newfield Exploration Co. stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $25.39/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies ...
- Anadarko Petroleum's Management Presents at 2013 UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) 2013 UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference Call May 22, 2013 8:30 am ET Executives Frank J. Patterson – Vice President-Exploration Presentation Unidentified Analyst Okay, ...
- Huntsman Corporation Presents at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference 2013, May-22-2013 11:45 AM @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
Huntsman Corporation Presents at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference 2013, May-22-2013 11:45 AM
- Southwestern Energy Co. Presents at UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference, May-22-2013 10:35 AM @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Southwestern Energy Co. Presents at UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference, May-22-2013 10:35 AM
- UK, France to join resource transparency initiative - sources Reuters - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
GENEVA/LONDON (Reuters) - The UK and French governments are set to join a global initiative that will require oil and mining firms to comply with new disclosure measures aimed at reducing corruption, sources ...
- Daily Dividend Report: APA, KRFT, INTU, OMC, MTB @ Forbes - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
This morning, Apache (APA) declared its quarterly dividend 20 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders last quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of 0.9% going forward. Shares of Apache were higher on Wednesday, climbing 0.8%. In other dividend news, Kraft Foods Group …
- The Price Of Platinum Must Rise - Position Yourself Accordingly @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
The Price Of Platinum Must Rise - Position Yourself Accordingly
- Safeway Slips to Neutral Zacks - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
We downgrade our long-term recommendation on Safeway to Neutral.
- Gulf Gasoline Slumps on Seasonally-High Supplies, Imports @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
U.S. Gulf Coast gasoline extended its slump for a sixth day after a government report showed area inventories reached a record high for this time of year amid a surge in imports. Crack spreads fluctuated....
- Estimating Sector Relative Valuations @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
Estimating Sector Relative Valuations
- Analysts: Home Depot Shares Still Look Good and 3 More Research Notes to Browse @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 3 hours ago
Top headlines circulating now.
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust: The Merry Merry Month Of May @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
Permian Basin Royalty Trust: The Merry Merry Month Of May
- Vanguard Natural Resources LLC Presents at National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships Conference … @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
Vanguard Natural Resources LLC Presents at National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships Conference (Transcript)
- NuStar Energy L.P. CEO Presents at the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships MLP Investor … @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
NuStar Energy L.P. CEO Presents at the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships MLP Investor Conference (Transcript)
- Noble Energy, Inc. Presents at UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference, May-22-2013 09:25 AM @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
Noble Energy, Inc. Presents at UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference, May-22-2013 09:25 AM
- Tanzanian gas pipeline plan sparks riot -government officials @ Reuters - 3 hours ago
* Tanzania has become a hot spot for gas exploration * Residents want greater share of gas development By Fumbuka Ng'wanakilala DODOMA, May 22 (Reuters) - Residents of a gas-rich region of Tanzania rioted ...
- Five charts to watch for shorts @ MarketWatch - 3 hours ago
A rising tide lifts all boats is a long-time market saying, but it pays to remember that some stocks strike out on their own, regardless of market direction. Here are five that appear poised to take a ...
- Enbridge Energy Reaches New 52-Week High (EEP) @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE:EEP) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $31.15, above its previous 52-week high of $31.12 with 455,941 shares traded as of 12:55 p.m. ET. Average ...
- Gas law issue won't go to W.Va.'s high court yet AP - 3 hours ago
A federal judge has changed her mind about having the West Virginia Supreme Court answer a question on gas drilling laws that could have statewide economic implications. Last month, U.S. District Judge ...
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases AP - 3 hours ago
A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.: Zale Corp. rose 21.9 percent to $6.58. Saks Inc. rose 16.3 percent to $15.90. Rex Amer Resources rose 14.0 percent to $24.85. ...
- Pioneer Natural rises as well starts production AP - 3 hours ago
Shares of Pioneer Natural Resources climbed to an all-time high Wednesday after announcing that its first horizontal Wolfcamp Shale well is putting up some healthy production numbers. THE SPARK: Pioneer ...
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks AP - 3 hours ago
A look at New York Stock Exchange 10 most-active stocks at 1 p.m.: Bank of America Corp. rose 1.4 percent to $13.63 with 88,111,200 shares traded. Barrick Gold Corp. rose 1.8 percent to $19.71 with 16,112,200 ...
- Midday Glance: Silver companies AP - 3 hours ago
Shares of some top silver companies are up at 1 p.m.: Hecla Mining Co. rose $.04 or 1.2 percent, to $3.41. Pan American Silver Corp. rose $.24 or 2.0 percent, to $12.52. Silver Standard Resources Inc. ...
- Midday Glance: Oil companies AP - 3 hours ago
Shares of some top oil companies are up at 1 p.m.: BP PLC rose $.23 or .5 percent, to $43.79. Chevron rose $.47 or .4 percent, to $126.41. ConocoPhillips rose $.25 or .4 percent, to $63.90. Exxon Mobil ...
- Midday Glance: Gold companies AP - 3 hours ago
Shares of some top gold companies are up at 1 p.m.: Barrick Gold Corp. rose $.34 or 1.8 percent, to $19.71. Gold Fields Ltd ADS rose $.12 or 2.1 percent, to $5.90. GoldCorp. rose $.78 or 2.9 percent, to ...
- Midday Glance: Coal companies AP - 3 hours ago
Shares of some top coal companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: Arch Coal rose $.01 or .2 percent, to $5.56. Consol Energy Inc. rose $.35 or 1.0 percent, to $35.79. Peabody Energy fell $.06 or .3 percent, to $21.11....
- Midday Movers: GE, OPEN, CTRX & More @ CNBC - 3 hours ago
Take a look at some of Wednesday's midday movers:
- BRIEF-Aurizon changes election deadline to May 29 @ Reuters - 3 hours ago
(Corrects headline to say deadline extended to May 29, not May 28) May 22 (Reuters) - Aurizon Mines Ltd : * Announces change to election deadline to May 29, 2013 * Election deadline under Aurizon's deal ...
- Maine pipeline eyes plan to ship Canada oil sands crude @ Reuters - 3 hours ago
* Maine pipeline plan hinges on flows to Montreal * Recent spills inflame Canadian oil debate * Towns oppose oil sands, line passes through tourist zone By Dave Sherwood SOUTH PORTLAND, Maine, May 22 (Reuters) ...