- InPlay from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 5 minutes ago
InPlay from Briefing.com
- Why Kinder Morgan Is The Best MLP @ Seeking Alpha - 20 minutes ago
Why Kinder Morgan Is The Best MLP
- Transformative Acquisitions Boost Energy Transfer Partners @ Seeking Alpha - 29 minutes ago
Transformative Acquisitions Boost Energy Transfer Partners
- An Update On 5 Natural Gas Stocks To Own @ Seeking Alpha - 30 minutes ago
An Update On 5 Natural Gas Stocks To Own
- Exposure To Country Risk: The Perseus Mining Edition @ Seeking Alpha - 33 minutes ago
Exposure To Country Risk: The Perseus Mining Edition
- [video] Opinion: Obama’s Gassy Policy @ MarketWatch - 35 minutes ago
Potomac Watch columnist Kim Strassel on what to make of the Obama Administration’s recent approval of the Freeport LNG-export terminal on the Texas coast. Photo: Getty Images
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes AP - 39 minutes ago
- Steel Dynamics Stock Hits New 52-Week High (STLD) @ TheStreet.com - 40 minutes ago
Steel Dynamics (Nasdaq:STLD) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $16.20, above its previous 52-week high of $16.16 with 2.3 million shares traded as of 1:10 p.m. ET. Average volume ...
- PAA to Extend Okla. Crude Pipeline Zacks - 43 minutes ago
Plains All American Pipeline announces to build a crude oil pipeline extension, stretching from Reydon, Okla. to its Orion station in Major County, Okla.
- The Great Disconnect Between Paper And Physical Precious Metals Prices @ Seeking Alpha - 45 minutes ago
The Great Disconnect Between Paper And Physical Precious Metals Prices
- Dimon is dead; long live Jamie Dimon @ MarketWatch - 53 minutes ago
Jamie Dimon and the board survived a much-hyped effort to split the roles of chief executive and chairman at J.P. Morgan Chase, but that doesn’t mean investors aren’t critical of the bank.
- MarkWest traders collect huge gains optionMONSTER - 53 minutes ago
Call buyers are making a fortune in MarkWest Energy. Less than two weeks ago , optionMONSTER's Heat Seeker market scanner detected the purchase of some 10,000 August 67.50 calls for $1.60 as an investor ...
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases AP - 56 minutes ago
A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.: Saks Inc. rose 8.4 percent to $13.32. Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc. rose 7.8 percent to $6.90. Arch Coal Inc. ...
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases AP - 56 minutes ago
A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on Nasdaq at 1 p.m.: FX Energy Inc. rose 45.4 percent to $5.16. GTx Inc. rose 10.2 percent to $6.17. Paragon Shipping rose 7.6 percent to $5.64. Guaranty Bancorp ...
- Midday Glance: Silver companies AP - 56 minutes ago
Shares of some top silver companies are down at 1 p.m.: Hecla Mining Co. fell $.01 or .3 percent, to $3.37. Pan American Silver Corp. fell $.28 or 2.2 percent, to $12.66. Silver Standard Resources Inc. ...
- Midday Glance: Oil companies AP - 56 minutes ago
Shares of some top oil companies are up at 1 p.m.: BP PLC rose $.30 or .7 percent, to $43.70. Chevron rose $1.12 or .9 percent, to $125.90. ConocoPhillips rose $.55 or .9 percent, to $64.58. Exxon Mobil ...
- Midday Glance: Gold companies AP - 56 minutes ago
Shares of some top gold companies are down at 1 p.m.: Barrick Gold Corp. fell $.26 or 1.3 percent, to $19.67. Gold Fields fell $.12 or 2.0 percent, to $5.87. GoldCorp. fell $.13 or .5 percent, to $27.15. ...
- Midday Glance: Coal companies AP - 56 minutes ago
Shares of some top coal companies are up at 1 p.m.: Arch Coal rose $.39 or 7.2 percent, to $5.77. Consol Energy Inc. rose $1.02 or 2.9 percent, to $36.08. Peabody Energy rose $.66 or 3.1 percent, to $21.75....
- Oil States Looks Better as a REIT: Sterne Agee @ Barrons.com - 57 minutes ago
Oil States Looks Better as a REIT: Sterne Agee
- Ensco to Enhance Shareholder Value Zacks - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Ensco plc remains steadfast in its focus on enhancing shareholder value.
- Soon-to-be-implemented rules would have limited Anadarko flash crash: Ketchum @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Had the second phase of flash-crash response rules been in effect they would have helped "a lot" to limit a mini flash-crash on Friday when a $45 billion stock market capitalization company's ...
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Energy Industry @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
TheStreet Ratings group highlights 3 stocks pushing the energy industry lower today.
- Doubt MLPs' Sharp Rise? Shorts Are One Ally You Don't Have @ Barrons.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
Doubt MLPs' Sharp Rise? Shorts Are One Ally You Don't Have
- 5 Stocks Moving The Energy Industry Upward @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
TheStreet Ratings group highlights 5 stocks pushing the energy industry higher today.
- FX Energy spikes after successful well production test @ Theflyonthewall.com - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
FX Energy spikes after successful well production test
- Dow Endorses DOE's LNG Export Decision Zacks - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
Dow Chemical has supported the decision made by the Department of Energy regarding export of liquefied natural gas.
- Enterprise Reaches New 52-Week High (EPD) @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $62.55, above its previous 52-week high of $62.47 with 635,018 shares traded as of 12:26 p.m. ET. Average ...
- Enormous upside bet on Weatherford optionMONSTER - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
Energy has been gaining favor, and now a giant bullish trade appears in Weatherford International. optionMONSTER's Heat Seeker monitoring program detected the sale of 19,168 January 11 puts for $0.40. ...
- A New 8% Preferred For Those With A Moderate Risk Appetite @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
A New 8% Preferred For Those With A Moderate Risk Appetite
- SAC Capital’s top stock picks @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
Read on for our thoughts on some recent moves that Steve Cohen’s fund has made.
- Energy stocks stretch winning streak to second day @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
Energy stocks edge higher, extending a wining streak to a second day as the broader U.S. equity market was mixed.
- Mitsui, Idemitsu to Buiild Plant on Dow's Site in Texas @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 44 minutes ago
Japanese companies Idemitsu Kosan Co. and Mitsui & Co. applied to build a Texas chemical plant at Dow Chemical Co.’s largest production site as more foreign companies try to benefit from cheap U.S. natural ...
- U.K. stocks extend gains to 13-year high @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
U.K.’s benchmark stock index closes at a more than 13-year high, with mining firms recouping parts of the prior day’s losses and Burberry rallying after a well-received earnings report.
- T. Boone Pickens likes these stocks @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
Here are some recent trades the billionaire oil man turned investor has made.
- Natural Gas Export Review Needs Revamp, Senator Says @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 48 minutes ago
The U.S. process for approving natural gas exports may need revamping to ensure that the domestic economic implications of more overseas sales are fully considered, the chairman of the Senate’s energy ...
- AK Steel's JV Concludes $375 million Financing Zacks - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
AK Steel's joint venture has completed $375 million financing for building a new iron ore pellet plant.
- Tuesday Sector Laggards: Music & Electronics Stores, Precious Metals @ Forbes - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
In trading on Tuesday, music & electronics stores shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 3.8%. Helping drag down the group were shares of hhgregg (HGG), down about 13.2% and shares of Best Buy (BBY) off about 4.6% on the day. Also lagging the market Tuesday are precious [...]
- What becomes a female Fortune 500 CEO? @ Fortune - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
As Marissa Mayer stood with David Karp to announce Yahoo's acquisition of Tumblr on Monday, you couldn't help but notice the vast educational divide between the two principals.
- Top Buys by Top Brass: CEO Farris's $836.9K Bet on APA @ Forbes - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
A company's own top management tend to have the best inside view into the business, so when company officers make major buys, investors are wise to take notice. Presumably the only reason an insider would take their hard-earned cash and use it to buy stock of their company in the [...]
- Best Buy’s Getting to Its Feet, United Signs With SkyWest, and 2 More Hot Stocks @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
Here are some hot stocks seeing market action today.
- Range Resources Corporation Presents at UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference, May-21-2013 08:05 AM @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
Range Resources Corporation Presents at UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference, May-21-2013 08:05 AM
- Analyst Moves: CCL, OIS @ Forbes - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
This morning, Credit Suisse reduced its price target on shares of Carnival to $32 following the company's lowered earnings guidance. In the report, Credit Suisse reduced its EPS estimates to match and maintained its neutral rating. UBS also put a note out to clients this morning, downgrading shares of Carnival [...]
- Why Fannie Mae Shot Up 400 Percent in 3 Months @ CNBC - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
Fannie Mae common shares are up over 400 percent in three months, and its most widely traded preferred shares are over 5 dollars in the past two months. The stocks are really only worth the trade because ...
- Morning Call Express: Goldman Sachs (GS) Raises S&P Target T3 Live - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
Scott Redler, Chief Strategic Officer of T3Live.com, and Brittany Umar discuss the state of the market as Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) raises its targets for the S&P 500 through 2015. They also discuss metals, ...
- Swiss Stocks Rise to a Five-Year High as Geberit Rallies @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Swiss stocks rose to their highest level in more than five years after the country’s equity market reopened following the Whit Monday holiday, as the Swiss franc fell against the euro.
- Rio Tinto Getting Lean And Mean As First Oyu Tolgoi Shipments Approach @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Rio Tinto Getting Lean And Mean As First Oyu Tolgoi Shipments Approach
- Apple Sours As Cook Gets Grilled, Metals No Fun Either @ Forbes - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
Firstly, I want to send our thoughts and prayers to those affected in the Oklahoma region by the tornados. These types of natural disasters are becoming way too common. European markets are taking a small breather as Japan was able to add another positive day. China is now positive Year-To-Date, as it’s seeing some commitment …
- GORO Stock Crowded With Sellers @ Forbes - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
In trading on Tuesday, shares of Gold Resource Corp (AMEX: GORO) entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $8.60 per share. We define oversold territory using the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which is a technical analysis indicator used to measure momentum on a scale of zero to [...]
- Europe oil probe seeks market abuse evidence in 2010-2013 @ Reuters - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
* Commission sends a dozen questions to market participants * Seeks discrepancies between prices submitted to Platts and actual deals (Adds quotes, background) By Dmitry Zhdannikov and Peg Mackey LONDON, ...
- Gold Prices Slump as Traders Fear Fed @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Gold slumps a day ahead of Fed minutes that could force a huge move in prices.