- FEZ And Euro Decoupling And The Implications @ Seeking Alpha - 16 minutes ago
FEZ And Euro Decoupling And The Implications
- Coast Guard to take testimony on Shell grounding AP - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
The Coast Guard will kick off hearings Monday on how a Royal Dutch Shell PLC drill barge used for Arctic Ocean exploratory drilling ended up aground off a remote Alaska island. The Kulluk was under tow ...
- Energy Departmant authorizes second proposed facility to export LNG Theflyonthewall.com - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
The Energy Department announced on Friday that it has conditionally authorized Freeport LNG Expansion, and FLNG Liquefaction, Freeport, to export domestically produced liquefied natural gas, LNG, to countries ...
- Enbridge Cleans Up 2,500-Barrel Crude Leak in Oklahoma @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
Enbridge Energy Partners is cleaning up a leak of about 2,500 barrels of crude oil yesterday at its Cushing terminal in Oklahoma.
- Can Chevron Beat Exxon Mobil for Oil Supremacy? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
While Exxon Mobil is a much higher earner, Chevron's heavy production schedule may give it the edge in long-term oil supremacy.
- ENRC details founders' $2.3 billion cash-and-share bid plan Reuters - 3 hours ago
LONDON (Reuters) - Kazakhstan's government and the trio of founders behind miner ENRC , seeking to take the company private, have offered shares in rival Kazakhmys as well as cash in an indicative proposal ...
- Did These Stocks Miss or Beat Analyst Expectations? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 3 hours ago
Analysis of company earnings affecting stocks for AG, EXP, PAAS, VAL
- 2 Winners and 1 Loser from This Week’s Earnings Storm @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 3 hours ago
Analysis of company earnings affecting stocks for //wallstcheatsheet.com/stock-research/company?qs=GLOG
- Billionaire Mason Hawkins' Top Stock Picks @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
Billionaire Mason Hawkins' Top Stock Picks
- With Its 5.50% Yield, Oneok Partners In On Sale @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
With Its 5.50% Yield, Oneok Partners In On Sale
- Rising Treasury Yields: QE Tapering Or Real Selling? @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
Rising Treasury Yields: QE Tapering Or Real Selling?
- Cramer's 'Best Of Breed' Energy MLP Plays @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
Cramer's 'Best Of Breed' Energy MLP Plays
- Exclusive - South Africa's NUM seeks 15-60 percent wage rises from gold, coal producers Reuters - 5 hours ago
JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South Africa's National Union of Mineworkers said it would seek pay rises of up to 60 percent from gold and coal producers, raising the prospect of fresh strikes as firms battle ...
- Exxon and Chevron’s Energy Stock Buzz This Week @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 6 hours ago
YPF says that Chevron will become the first top oil company to partner with it to develop shale oil with a final agreement expected for July
- Delek Drilling, Avner Decline on Export Concerns: Tel Aviv Mover @ Bloomberg - 6 hours ago
Delek Drilling-LP and Avner Oil Exploration LLP led declines on Israel’s benchmark index on concern uncertainty on government-imposed export quotas would hinder further development of offshore gas fields....
- Kuwait replaces oil officials at KPC after $2.2 billion Dow payment Reuters - 8 hours ago
State-run Kuwait Petroleum Company appointed a new chief executive and suspended other top officials after the country paid $2.2 billion in damages to Dow Chemical Co over a scrapped plastics joint venture. ...
- Kuwait replaces oil officials at KPC after $2.2 bln Dow payment @ Reuters - 12 hours ago
KUWAIT, May 19 (Reuters) - State-run Kuwait Petroleum Company (KPC) appointed a new chief executive and suspended other top officials after the country paid $2.2 billion in damages to Dow Chemical Co over ...
- Yudhoyono Calls on Freeport to Intensify Mine Rescue Efforts @ Bloomberg - 16 hours ago
Indonesia’s President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono called on Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. to step up rescue efforts at the world’s second-largest copper mine, where 23 people are unaccounted for after ...
- Texas joins flood of states suing BP over 2010 Gulf spill @ Reuters - 22 hours ago
By P.J. Huffstutter May 18 (Reuters) - Texas has joined the crowd of Gulf of Mexico states to file suit against BP Plc, Halliburton Co and others for their role in one of the worst oil spills in U.S. history. ...
- Should Gold Bugs Be Worried About Global Demand? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - Sat, May 18, 2013 2:25 PM EDT
Some investors have become discouraged, but demand is not as bearish as one might think...
- The Giant of Shareholders, Quietly Stirring @ New York Times - Sat, May 18, 2013 1:30 PM EDT
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, is far from being an activist investor, but it is starting to ask more questions about companies in which it has stakes.
- Photomontage of the day: The world of wearable computers @ Fortune - Sat, May 18, 2013 9:41 AM EDT
Forget those Galaxy S4 ads, says Credit Suisse, wearables are "the next big thing."
- Dynamic Duo @ Barrons.com - Sat, May 18, 2013 6:12 AM EDT
- [$$] Who You Calling Passive? @ Barrons.com - Sat, May 18, 2013 6:12 AM EDT
Who You Calling Passive?
- [$$] Preview @ Barrons.com - Sat, May 18, 2013 6:12 AM EDT
- [$$] It's Still Bonds Over Stocks @ Barrons.com - Sat, May 18, 2013 6:12 AM EDT
It's Still Bonds Over Stocks
- A Call for Cyclicals @ Barrons.com - Sat, May 18, 2013 6:11 AM EDT
A Call for Cyclicals
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Don't Sell Heckmann @ TheStreet.com - Sat, May 18, 2013 6:00 AM EDT
Cramer thinks you should wait on Ubiquiti Networks and Potash is just ok.
- Philippine Bourse to Boost Trading With New Products, Sicat Says @ Bloomberg - Sat, May 18, 2013 5:34 AM EDT
Philippine Stock Exchange President Hans Sicat, who has been elected for a third term, said the bourse will focus in the next 12 months on introducing new products to boost trading in one of Asia’s smallest ...
- Finding Value In The Lagging Materials Sector @ Seeking Alpha - Sat, May 18, 2013 4:15 AM EDT
Finding Value In The Lagging Materials Sector
- Hopes fade for those still trapped in Freeport Indonesia mine @ Reuters - Sat, May 18, 2013 3:04 AM EDT
JAKARTA, May 18 (Reuters) - Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc said on Saturday that rockfalls were hampering rescue efforts after a tunnel collapse four days ago at its giant Indonesian copper mine, with ...
- BP, Transocean Are Sued by Texas Over 2010 Gulf Oil Spill @ Bloomberg - Sat, May 18, 2013 2:49 AM EDT
Texas sued BP Plc, Transocean Ltd. and others involved in the 2010 oil spill, calling it the “worst environmental disaster” in U.S. history and becoming the fifth Gulf of Mexico state to file claims.
- Gas Export Approval Not Seen Signaling U.S. Permit Flood @ Bloomberg - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:30 PM EDT
The conditional approval of a natural gas export terminal in Texas doesn’t necessarily open the floodgates for overseas sales as the U.S. weighs how best to use its growing energy resources.
- Icahn Wins Ouster of Transocean Chairman @ New York Times - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:18 PM EDT
Transocean shareholders also backed one of Carl C. Icahn’s director nominees, though stockholders decided against his proposal for a $4 dividend.
- NYSE cancels irregular trades in Anadarko stock: Bloomberg Reuters - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:11 PM EDT
The New York Stock Exchange canceled trades in Anadarko Petroleum Corp after a blip in trading cut the market value of the company by 99 percent, according to a report in Bloomberg. Trading in the shares ...
- The Most Misleading Words In Investing: You Can't Go Broke Taking A Profit @ Seeking Alpha - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:06 PM EDT
The Most Misleading Words In Investing: You Can't Go Broke Taking A Profit
- STXNEWS LATAM-CSN still considering purchase of Thyssen's Steel America unit @ Reuters - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:04 PM EDT
RIO DE JANEIRO, May 17 (Reuters) - Brazilian steelmaker CSN, or Cia Siderúrgica Nacional SA, is still evaluating the possible purchase of the Steel Americas unit of ThyssenKrupp AG, the company said in ...
- A Black Mound of Canadian Oil Waste Is Rising Over Detroit @ New York Times - Fri, May 17, 2013 8:47 PM EDT
Refining Canada’s petroleum-soaked oil sands produces petroleum coke, and the question of what to do with it has found at least one answer in Detroit, where a large coke pile covers an entire city block....
- Dow, S&P end at records, stocks mark 4th week of gains Reuters - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:14 PM EDT
- NYSE Busts Trades as Anadarko Falls to Penny @ The Wall Street Journal - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:01 PM EDT
NYSE Busts Trades as Anadarko Falls to Penny
- Oil price probe widens, senator wants Justice Department help Reuters - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:58 PM EDT
- [video] Lightning Round @ CNBC - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:40 PM EDT
You say the name of a stock, and Mad Money's Jim Cramer tells you whether to buy or sell.
- 4 Energy Stock Stories For Weekend Investment Perusal @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:34 PM EDT
Analysis of energy business news for investors and shareholders: 4 Energy Stock Stories For Weekend Investment Perusal
- Apache CEO Compensation Target Reduced by 18% From 2012 Pay @ Bloomberg - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:12 PM EDT
Apache Corp., the third-worst performer this year among peer oil and natural gas producers, said target compensation for its chief executive officer was cut by 18 percent compared with reported 2012 compensation....
- Final Glance: Gold companies AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:04 PM EDT
Shares of some top gold companies were down at the close of trading: Barrick Gold Corp. fell $.68 or 3.5 percent, to $18.58. Gold Fields Ltd ADS fell $.32 or 5.2 percent, to $5.81. GoldCorp. fell $1.07 ...
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:03 PM EDT
A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading: Vocera Communications Inc. rose 8.3 percent to $14.57. A.H. Belo Corp. rose 8.2 percent to $6.59. Goodrich ...
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:03 PM EDT
A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading: Seabridge Gold Inc. fell 7.8 percent to $9.30. Stage Stores Inc. fell 7.2 percent to $24.19. Pretium Resources ...
- Final Glance: Silver companies AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:03 PM EDT
Shares of some top silver companies were down at the close of trading: Hecla Mining Co. fell $.05 or 1.6 percent, to $3.17. Pan American Silver Corp. fell $.34 or 2.8 percent, to $11.74. Silver Standard ...
- Final Glance: Oil companies AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:03 PM EDT
Shares of some top oil companies were up at the close of trading: BP PLC rose $.21 or .5 percent, to $42.96. Chevron rose $.66 or .5 percent, to $123.42. ConocoPhillips rose $.88 or 1.4 percent, to $63.31. ...
- Final Glance: Coal companies AP - Fri, May 17, 2013 6:03 PM EDT
Shares of some top coal companies were up at the close of trading: Arch Coal rose $.05 or 1.0 percent, to $5.01. Consol Energy Inc. rose $.33 or 1.0 percent, to $33.97. Peabody Energy rose $.07 or .3 percent, ...