- Crane Co. to Attend the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Smid Cap Conference Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Crane Co. announced today that Richard A. Maue, VP and Chief Financial Officer, will be speaking at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Smid Cap Conference on Wednesday, Ma
- 3M Brings New Technology, New Water Dealer Tools to WQA Aquatech USA Business Wire - 12 hours ago
- Rentech Announces Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Business Wire - 16 hours ago
Rentech, Inc. today announced financial and operating results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2013.
- Trojan Marinex™ BWT System Secures IMO Type Approval Utilizing U.S. Testing Standards PR Newswire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 3:32 PM EDT
LONDON, ON, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Trojan Technologies today announced that the Trojan Marinex Ballast Water Treatment (BWT) product suite has obtained International Maritime Organization (IMO) ...
- 3M NMC Cathode Technology Confirmed by U.S. Patent Office Business Wire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 2:30 PM EDT
A key 3M patent for lithium ion battery nickel-manganese-cobalt cathode technology has emerged from reexamination at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office with all original claims being confirmed as patentable and with no amendments (U.S.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Completes Critical Design Review on Lithium Ion Battery Orbital Unit GlobeNewswire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 2:01 PM EDT
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Aerojet Rocketdyne, a GenCorp company, announced today that it has completed the Critical Design Review (CDR) for a Lithium Ion battery Orbital Replacement Unit (ORU), which will ...
- GE Releases 2013 Annual Report Business Wire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 12:05 PM EDT
GE [NYSE: GE] today released its 2013 Annual Report, available at www.ge.com/annualreport. The title of the report is “Progress,” also the theme of GE Chairman and CEO Jeff Immelt’s letter to shareowners.
- GE Capital Lends $80 Million to Taco Bell Franchisee BurgerBusters Inc. Business Wire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 9:45 AM EDT
GE Capital’s Franchise Finance business announced today that it has provided $80 million in senior debt to BurgerBusters Inc., a Taco Bell franchisee. GE Capital served as administ
- GE Introduces Smart, Powerful 2.75-120 Wind Turbine Business Wire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
Today at the European Wind Energy Association’s annual conference, GE announced its 2.75-120 wind turbine, a smarter, more powerful turbine. Part of GE’s brilliant wind p
- Automated Logic Releases Eco-Screen®, An Interactive Application Used to Showcase Sustainability PR Newswire - Mon, Mar 10, 2014 8:32 AM EDT
KENNESAW, Ga., March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Automated Logic Corporation (ALC), a leading provider of innovative building automation systems that maximize energy efficiency while ensuring occupant comfort, ...
- 3M Hosts Idea Exchange Lounge at South by Southwest Interactive Business Wire - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 11:23 AM EST
- 3M Cloud Library Adds eAudiobooks Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 5:05 PM EST
3M Library Systems announces the launch of the newest innovation to its 3M Cloud Library Digital Lending System—eAudiobooks. Debuting with 40,000 titles powered by Findaway World, a premier provider of digital audiobook technology and delivery, the 3M Cloud Library will have an extensive collection of high quality eAudio …
- GE Energy Consulting Signs Software License Agreement with New York Power Authority Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 2:15 PM EST
Building on a long-standing business relationship, GE Energy Consulting and the New York Power Authority have agreed to a one-year license arrangement allowing NYPA to use GE’s Multi-Area Production Simulation software.
- Buses Will Be in High Demand by Specialty Vehicle Buyers, Says New GE Capital Survey Business Wire - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 9:55 AM EST
Mini buses, limo buses and coaches are expected to be in high demand by specialty vehicle buyers in 2014, according to a new survey by GE Capital, Commercial Distribution Finance .
- Overwatch's iCommand(TM) Software Delivers Real-Time Situational Awareness and Dynamic Mission Manag … Marketwired - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 11:16 AM EST
Overwatch Intelligence Solutions, an operating unit of Textron Systems, a Textron Inc. company, announced today the release of its iCommand™ 1.0 mission command solution. The new software provides military ...
- Rentech Announces Agreement to Sell Alternative Energy Technology Assets Business Wire - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 7:00 AM EST
Rentech, Inc. today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Sunshine Kaidi New Energy Group Co., Ltd. to sell its alternative energy te
- Head-to-Head Independent Study Shows Use of GE Healthcare’s Visipaque™ (iodixanol) Leads to Better Image … Business Wire - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 4:00 AM EST
GE Healthcare today announced results from an independent study, which showed that use of isosmolar contrast agent Visipaque™ 320 provides better image quality of coronary stents during multi-detector CT coronary angiography than use of Iomeron® 400 when injected at the same flow rate and volume .
- Sikorsky and Turkey Sign BLACK HAWK Helicopter Licensing and Manufacturing Agreements PR Newswire - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 2:00 PM EST
STRATFORD, Conn., March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (UTX), has signed agreements with the Turkish government and key Turkish aerospace contractors that license Turkey's aerospace industry to manufacture 109 T-70 helicopters (Turkish variants of Sikorsky's S-70i™ …
- GE Healthcare Invests in FISH Technologies for Leukemia and Lymphoma Testing Business Wire - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 11:00 AM EST
GE Healthcare announced today that Clarient Diagnostic Service, Inc., a GE Healthcare company, has made significant upgrades to its fluorescence in situ hybridisation technologies to improve virtual analysis of testing results for a variety of blood diseases, including leukemia, lymphoma, myelodysplastic syndrome and m …
- GE Albeo™ LED Lighting Is Natural Fit for Natural Grocers’ Stores and Distribution Center Business Wire - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 10:00 AM EST
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Movies on Demand Titles for Week Ending February 23, 2014 PR Newswire - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 5:00 PM EST
PORTLAND, Ore., March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, today announced the top ten Movies on Demand (MOD) titles based on consumer ...
- Cherokee Inc. Announces New Presentation Time at the 26th Annual ROTH Conference Business Wire - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 4:05 PM EST
Cherokee Inc. , a global marketer of style-focused lifestyle brands, previously announced that Henry Stupp, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, and Jason Boling, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 26th Annual ROTH Conference on Monday, March 10, 2014 at the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel.
- Danaher to Present at J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation and Industrials Conference Thomson Reuters ONE - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 4:01 PM EST
Washington, D.C., March 3, 2014 - Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, H. Lawrence Culp, Jr. will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Aviation, Transportation ...
- 3M Invests in MSi Lighting Business Wire - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 2:30 PM EST
3M has invested in MSi Lighting of Boca Raton, Florida, a company that 3M has been working with for the past year on a line of LED lights for multiple applications. Terms of the tr
- PPG Completes Acquisition of High-Heat-Resistant Coatings Supplier Business Wire - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 11:23 AM EST
PPG Industries today announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Hi-Temp Coatings Technology Co., Inc., a privately-owned supplier of high-temperature-resistant and insulative coatings, based in Boxborough, Mass.
- United Technologies Calls for Redemption of Outstanding Goodrich 6.29 Percent Notes Due 2016 PR Newswire - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 5:01 PM EST
HARTFORD, Conn., Feb. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (UTX) today called for redemption of all outstanding Goodrich 6.29 Percent Notes due 2016 (the "2016" Notes). The redemption date for the 2016 Notes will be April 1, 2014. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, provides high …
- U.S. Marine Industry Rides Wave of Optimism in 2014, Says GE Capital Business Wire - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 8:00 AM EST
More than half of marine industry participants expect sales to increase five percent to 10 percent this year, according to survey results released today by GE Capital, Commercial Distribution Finance .
- Pratt & Whitney Canada and Milestone Aviation Group Sign US$ 75 Million, 15-Year Deal for New Helicopter … Marketwired - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Pratt & Whitney Canada , a United Technologies Corporation company , and Milestone Aviation Group, a global leader in helicopter leasing, today announced a US$ 75 million, 15-year agreement under which ...
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Provides Propulsion for NASA's Global Precipitation Measurement Satellite GlobeNewswire - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 3:41 PM EST
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Aerojet Rocketdyne, a GenCorp company, provided propulsion for NASA's Global Precipitation Measurement (GPM) Core Observatory satellite, launched from JAXA's Tanegashima Space Center ...
- GE Capital’s Telecom, Media and Technology Business Recaps Busy 2013 Business Wire - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 1:39 PM EST
GE Capital’s Telecom, Media and Technology financing business today announced it completed 59 deals totaling more than $5.5 billion during 2013. The TMT business addressed th
- Third Rack’s a Charm; GE Appliances Makes Dishwasher Loading Smart and Easy Business Wire - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 12:03 PM EST
- GenCorp Adopts 10b5-1 Plan in Conjunction with Share Repurchase Program PR Newswire - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 8:30 AM EST
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- GenCorp Inc. (GY) ("GenCorp") announced today that it has adopted a written trading plan for the purpose of repurchasing up to $55 million worth of shares of its common stock in accordance with the guidelines specified under Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act …
- Sikorsky's Matrix™ Technology Program Launches Phase 2 of Flight Test Activities PR Newswire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 3:00 PM EST
STRATFORD, Conn., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sikorsky Aircraft's Matrix™ Technology autonomy research program has progressed to the second phase of flight test activities with the installation of advanced sensors that will allow the Sikorsky Autonomy Research Aircraft (SARA) to conduct real-time perception work. Sikorsky …
- Textron Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 1:38 PM EST
The Board of Directors of Textron Inc. today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share on the company’s Common Stock.
- GE Capital Provides Credit Facility to SynGen, Inc. Business Wire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 10:04 AM EST
GE Capital, Healthcare Financial Services, announced today that it has recently provided a $2.5 million senior secured credit facility to SynGen, Inc., a medical device company with a 510 approved bench-top system for isolating stem cells from umbilical cord blood, peripheral blood and bone marrow.
- GE Industry Leadership Solidified with Multiple Series Compensation Wins Business Wire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 9:04 AM EST
Continuing to demonstrate its solid reputation, experience and product leadership in series compensation, the Flexible AC Transmission System product line from GE’s Digital Energy business was awarded several key customer orders in the second half of 2013.
- Senior Secured Loan Program Closes $2.2 Billion in Commitments During the Fourth Quarter of 2013 Business Wire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 9:00 AM EST
The Senior Secured Loan Program , jointly managed by an affiliate of Ares Capital Corporation and an affiliate of GE Capital, announced today that during the fourth quarter it closed 13 financing transactions, including refinancings of existing portfolio companies, totaling $2.2 billion.
- Steel-Barbed Cable Ties from 3M Provide Strong, Reliable Fastening Business Wire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 8:01 AM EST
- GE Introduces 2.85-103 Wind Turbine for Japan Business Wire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 7:00 AM EST
Today, GE announced its 2.85-103 wind turbine for Japan with 2.85-megawatt rated power and 103-meter rotor diameter, generating high power output for constrained areas. T
- GE Reaches Agreement with Shinsei Bank on Japan “Grey Zone” Claims Business Wire - Wed, Feb 26, 2014 4:01 AM EST
GE [NYSE:GE] announced today an agreement with Shinsei Bank to end GE’s obligation to reimburse Shinsei Bank for refunds of interest paid in excess of the statutory interest rate b
- Milestone Aviation Group Signs Contract With Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation To Purchase Eight Additional … PR Newswire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 3:45 PM EST
ANAHEIM, Calif., Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Milestone Aviation Group, the global leader in helicopter leasing, and Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation announced today at Helicopter Association International's Heli-Expo that Milestone has increased its S-92 order book by eight units. Sikorsky is a subsidiary of United Technologies …
- Katy Industries, Inc. Announces Closing Of Acquisition Of Fort Wayne Plastics PR Newswire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 3:24 PM EST
BRIDGETON, Mo., Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Katy Industries, Inc. (OTC BB: KATY) today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Fort Wayne Plastics, Inc. effective February 19th, 2014. Fort Wayne Plastics is a leading manufacturer of medium- to large- sized molded plastic components, specializing in low pressure, …
- GE to Present at Gabelli's 2014 Industrial Flow and Infrastructure Conference Business Wire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 1:01 PM EST
GE Water & Process Technologies, a leading global supplier of water treatment, wastewater treatment, water reuse and process systems solutions, along with water treatment and p
- GE Capital Retail Bank and Ashley HomeStores, Ltd. Extend Consumer Financing Program Business Wire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 12:38 PM EST
GE Capital Retail Bank announced today it has extended its agreement with Ashley HomeStores, Ltd., the leading U.S. furniture retailer, to continue providing consumer financing through more than 480 Ashley Furniture HomeStores® in the U.S.
- Full Line of 3M Privacy Products on Display at RSA Conference 2014 Business Wire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 11:17 AM EST
3M, a leader in visual privacy solutions is excited to be participating in the 2014 RSA Conference. RSA attendees are invited to visit the 3M booth and explore the full line
- GE Capital to Finance Solution Providers in AT&T Partner Exchange Reseller Program Business Wire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 9:00 AM EST
GE Capital, Commercial Distribution Finance announced today that it will provide financing to information technology solution providers that are part of the AT&T Partner ExchangeSM reseller program.
- GE Launches New Distributed Power Business, Announces $1.4 Billion Investment to Meet World’s Need for … Business Wire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 6:00 AM EST
GE Vice Chairman John G. Rice and Lorraine Bolsinger, leader of GE’s new Distributed Power business, gathered today with business and government officials in Jakarta to launch GE’s Distributed Power, a new business that combines three product lines—Aeroderivative Gas Turbines, Jenbacher Gas Engines and Waukesha Gas Engines—aimed …
- GE Energy Financial Services Makes First Equity Investment in Wind Power in Ireland, Buys Two GE-Powered … Business Wire - Tue, Feb 25, 2014 6:00 AM EST
GE Energy Financial Services, a unit of GE , announced today it has made its first equity investment in Ireland’s wind power market by acquiring two wind farm construction projects that will be powered by the GE’s flagship 2.85MW wind turbines.
- Cherokee Inc. to Present at the 26th Annual ROTH Conference Business Wire - Mon, Feb 24, 2014 4:05 PM EST
Cherokee Inc. , a global marketer of style-focused lifestyle brands, announced today that Henry Stupp, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, and Jason Boling, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 26th Annual ROTH Conference to be held on Monday, March 10, 2014 at the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel at …
- Micromem Technologies Inc. Appoints New Independent Director GlobeNewswire - Mon, Feb 24, 2014 3:02 PM EST
TORONTO and NEW YORK -- Micromem Technologies Inc. (the "Company") (CSE:MRM) (OTCQB:MMTIF) announces Brian Von Herzen, Ph.D. has been appointed by the Board of Directors as an Independent Director. ...