- Pratt & Whitney Employees to be Inducted into Connecticut Academy of Science and Engineering PR Newswire - 15 hours ago
HAMDEN, Conn., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Two current Pratt & Whitney employees and one retired Pratt & Whitney employee will be inducted into The Connecticut Academy of Science and Engineering at a ...
- GE Global Research Wins Manufacturing Leadership 100 Award for Development of Crowdsourcing Software … Business Wire - 18 hours ago
GE Global Research, the technology development arm of the General Electric Co. today announced that it has won a prestigious Manufacturing Leadership 100 award in recognition of its work to build a new, cloud-based, software platform that enables a global community of experts to share ideas, design, and build complex cyber-physical …
- United Technologies Announces Early Tender Results of Debt Tender Offers PR Newswire - 21 hours ago
HARTFORD, Conn., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) today announced the early tender results for the previously announced debt tender offers (the "Offers") for ...
- 3M Launches Third Tape in its Recycled Corrugate Tape Portfolio Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 4:16 PM EDT
Known for its innovation and adhesive technologies, 3M is continuing to expand its line of Scotch® Recycled Corrugate Tape, with the addition of 3072, an industrial packaging tape
- 3M Announces 3M PICC/CVC Securement Device + Tegaderm I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 9:00 AM EDT
3M Critical & Chronic Care Solutions today announced the availability of 3M™ PICC/CVC Securement Device + Tegaderm™ I.V. Advanced Securement Dressing, an innovative sutureless securement system designed to deliver enhanced adhesion without sacrificing patient comfort for the best possible experience and outcomes.
- United Technologies Announces Preliminary Results of Debt Tender Offers, Extension of Early Tender Time … PR Newswire - Tue, May 21, 2013 8:58 AM EDT
HARTFORD, Conn., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) today announced the early tender results as of 5 p.m. (New York City time) on May 20, 2013 for the previously announced ...
- Carrier® WeatherExpert™ Rises to Department of Energy Challenge Reaching 20.8 IEER Rating PR Newswire - Tue, May 21, 2013 8:34 AM EDT
SYRACUSE, N.Y., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The new Carrier ® WeatherExpert ™ 10-ton unit exceeds the parameters of the recent Department of Energy (DOE) Rooftop Unit (RTU) Challenge, providing an Integrated ...
- GE Capital Fleet Services Study Finds Recent Increase in Fleet Car Maintenance Costs Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 8:00 AM EDT
GE Capital Fleet Services today announced the results of its 18th annual fleet passenger car maintenance study, which found that overall fleet car maintenance costs increased by seven percent in 2012 compared to 2011.
- 3M to Bring More Color to Consumer Electronic Devices Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 8:00 AM EDT
- United Technologies Announces Reference Yield, Total Consideration and Tender Offer Consideration for … PR Newswire - Mon, May 20, 2013 4:45 PM EDT
HARTFORD, Conn., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX) today announced the reference yield, Total Consideration and Tender Offer Consideration for the previously announced debt ...
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches … PR Newswire - Mon, May 20, 2013 4:15 PM EDT
NEW YORK, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky, LLP is investigating Asta Funding, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASFI), and its Board of Directors, in connection with possible claims of breaches of fiduciary ...
- Rentrak Announces Top DVD & Blu-ray Sales And Rentals For Week Ending May 12, 2013 PR Newswire - Mon, May 20, 2013 12:54 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RENTRAK CORPORATION (NASDAQ: RENT) today announced the Top-10 DVD & Blu-ray sales and rentals according to the company's Retail Essentials and Home Video Essentials ...
- United Technologies Releases Study by the Rhodium Group on Economic and Commercial Power of Investing … PR Newswire - Mon, May 20, 2013 11:30 AM EDT
WASHINGTON, May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Energy efficiency is a good business decision for businesses, homeowners and the government, said John Mandyck, chief sustainability officer, UTC Climate, Controls ...
- PPG Completes Acquisition of Deft, Expands Aerospace Coatings Business Business Wire - Mon, May 20, 2013 9:11 AM EDT
PPG Industries announced today that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of certain assets of Deft Incorporated, a privately-owned specialty coatings company based in Irvine, Calif.
- GE Antares Capital Provides $89.5 Million Credit Facility to EDAC Technologies Corporation Business Wire - Mon, May 20, 2013 8:00 AM EDT
GE Antares, a unit of GE Capital, announced today it is serving as administrative agent for a $89.5 million senior credit facility to support Greenbriar Equity Group’s acquisition of EDAC Technologies Corporation.
- GE Scientists in Technology “Relay Race” Against Cancer Business Wire - Mon, May 20, 2013 8:00 AM EDT
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Movies-On-Demand Titles Week Ending May 12, 2013 PR Newswire - Mon, May 20, 2013 7:00 AM EDT
PORTLAND, Ore., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT) today announced the top ten movies-on-demand titles based on consumer transaction rate. Movies-on-demand are transactional ...
- GE Capital Board Plans to Pay $6.5 billion of Dividends to its Parent GE in 2013 Business Wire - Mon, May 20, 2013 6:30 AM EDT
GE [NYSE: GE] announced today that the Board of Directors of GE Capital Corporation had approved plans for GECC to pay $6.5 billion in dividends in 2013 to GE. Earnings-dividend payments, which are subject to GECC Board and GE Board Risk Committee approvals, are planned at 30% of GECC’s total 2013 earnings.
- GE Healthcare Launches #GetFit Cancer Prevention Campaign Business Wire - Mon, May 20, 2013 5:41 AM EDT
GE Healthcare has today launched its third annual #GetFit global public awareness campaign on cancer prevention. This year’s campaign leverages social media channels including Instagram, Sina Weibo in China, and Twitter to enable participation, interaction and engagement.
- VendScreen Adds Industry Innovator Jim Brinton to Board of Directors Business Wire - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:32 PM EDT
VendScreen, Inc., inventor of the VendScreen Revolution™ smart device for vending machines, has added new vision to its Board of Directors.
- United Technologies Completes Divestiture of Pratt & Whitney Power Systems unit to Mitsubishi Heavy … PR Newswire - Fri, May 17, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
EAST HARTFORD, Conn., May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) today announced it has completed the divestiture of its Pratt & Whitney Power Systems unit to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries ...
- Largest European Drinking Water Plant to Feature GE’s Advanced Membrane Technology Now Under Construction … Business Wire - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:00 AM EDT
The largest drinking water purification plant in Europe to feature GE’s ZeeWeed* 500 advanced water treatment technology is under construction in Ravenna, Italy. Located
- Bankruptcy Court Issues Confirmation Opinion on Pittsburgh Corning Reorganization Plan Business Wire - Fri, May 17, 2013 9:27 AM EDT
PPG Industries today announced that the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania issued an opinion and interim order confirming the current Pittsburgh Corning plan of reorganization.
- Xcel Energy Testing GE LED Street Lighting in Minnesota for Eight-State Service Area Business Wire - Thu, May 16, 2013 4:29 PM EDT
- Sempra Energy, GDF SUEZ, Mitsubishi, Mitsui Sign Tolling Capacity, Joint-Venture Agreements For Louisiana … PR Newswire - Thu, May 16, 2013 4:09 PM EDT
SAN DIEGO, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE), GDF SUEZ S.A. (GSZ.FP), Mitsubishi Corporation (TSE 8058; LSE MBC) and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (8031.TYO), today announced that they have signed ...
- California's Newest Power Plant Goes Online Three Months Early, in Time for Summer Heat PR Newswire - Thu, May 16, 2013 3:46 PM EDT
DESERT HOT SPRINGS, Calif., May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- California's newest power plant, the 800-megawatt CPV Sentinel Energy Project, has begun flowing electricity to the grid three months early, in ...
- 3M Expands High-Performance Multi-Touch Product Offering with 21.5” Chassis Business Wire - Thu, May 16, 2013 3:13 PM EDT
- Post-it Brand Unveils Limited-Edition Signature Series at National Stationery Show Business Wire - Thu, May 16, 2013 9:35 AM EDT
- Aerojet Rocket Motors Contribute to Third Standard Missile-3 Block IB Intercept GlobeNewswire - Thu, May 16, 2013 8:44 AM EDT
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Aerojet, a GenCorp company, announced today that its propulsion systems successfully contributed to the third consecutive intercept test of Raytheon's Standard Missile-3 (SM-3) Block ...
- Carrier Lecture Series Grows Green Building in Singapore and Thailand PR Newswire - Thu, May 16, 2013 8:30 AM EDT
SINGAPORE, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As Southeast Asia's building industry strives to meet the needs of its growing urban population, building owners are turning to green building as a solution. According ...
- GE Capital Provides Financing to Support Growth of American SportWorks Business Wire - Thu, May 16, 2013 8:00 AM EDT
GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance business announced today that it will provide inventory financing to motorsports dealerships that carry products manufactured by
- Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne and RD AMROSS Propel Modernized Navigation Satellite into Orbit PR Newswire - Wed, May 15, 2013 9:18 PM EDT
CANOGA PARK, Calif., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In their fourth launch of 2013, Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne and RD AMROSS successfully propelled the fourth Global Positioning System (GPS) Block IIF military ...
- GE Unit Arranges Senior Debt Facility Secured by Texas, Louisiana Reserves Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 2:23 PM EDT
GE Energy Financial Services, a unit of GE , has closed a $200 million senior secured credit facility subject to a $135 million initial borrowing base for SND Consolidate
- GE Healthcare Unveils Exclusive Imaging Technology for Joint Replacements and Implanted Devices Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 1:30 PM EDT
At an event held today at Hospital for Special Surgery, GE Healthcare introduced MAVRIC SL, a novel magnetic resonance imaging technique designed to address the growing clinical need to more accurately image soft tissue and bone in patients with MR Conditional-labeled implants, such as joint replacements and other inst …
- Recognition for 3M Design Excellence Gains Momentum Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 11:07 AM EDT
- Otis Elevator Company Launches New Mobile Application for eService Customers PR Newswire - Wed, May 15, 2013 9:03 AM EDT
FARMINGTON, Conn., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Otis Elevator Company, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), today announced the launch of a new mobile application for its eService online customer ...
- GE Gas Engines to Power Green Waste Energy’s Global Alternative Energy Projects Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 9:00 AM EDT
GE and Greenwich, Conn.,-based Green Waste Energy today announced they have signed a frame agreement for GE to supply an undetermined number of ecomagination qu
- NORESCO Selected as a Qualified Energy Services Provider for Connecticut's Lead By Example Program PR Newswire - Wed, May 15, 2013 8:54 AM EDT
HARTFORD, Conn., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The State of Connecticut's Department of Administrative Services (CT DAS) and Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) have selected NORESCO ...
- Celanese and Mitsui Announce Joint Venture for Methanol Production at Clear Lake, Texas, Facility Business Wire - Wed, May 15, 2013 1:35 AM EDT
Celanese Corporation , a global technology and specialty materials company of Dallas, Texas, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. , of Tokyo, Japan, today announced t
- 3M Board Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - Tue, May 14, 2013 5:18 PM EDT
The Board of Directors of 3M today declared a dividend on the company’s common stock of 63.5 cents per share for the second quarter of 2013, payable June 12, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 24, 2013.
- United Technologies Corp. Advisory to Securities Analysts, Investors and News Media PR Newswire - Tue, May 14, 2013 5:00 PM EDT
HARTFORD, Conn., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A webcast of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) Chairman & CEO Louis Chenevert speaking at the Electrical Products Group (EPG) Conference is scheduled for ...
- 3M Annual Meeting Highlights Year of Preparation, Progress and Performance in 2012 Business Wire - Tue, May 14, 2013 1:00 PM EDT
3M Chairman, President and CEO Inge G. Thulin, highlighted 3M’s progress toward realizing its vision and strategic objectives at today’s Annual Meeting of Stockholders held at the River Centre in St.
- Sikorsky Aerospace Services to Complete SAR Conversion for Brunei Shell S-92® Aircraft PR Newswire - Tue, May 14, 2013 10:00 AM EDT
SINGAPORE, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IMDEX Asia -- Sikorsky Aerospace Services (SAS) announced plans today to perform the first post-delivery Search and Rescue (SAR) modifications to Brunei Shell's ...
- Tower Dome Terminals From 3M Offer True Plug-and-Play Connectivity Business Wire - Tue, May 14, 2013 8:01 AM EDT
- 3M Announces Upcoming Investor Events Business Wire - Mon, May 13, 2013 6:41 PM EDT
3M today announced its participation in the following investor events:
- Danaher to Present at Electrical Products Group Conference Thomson Reuters ONE - Mon, May 13, 2013 4:02 PM EDT
Washington, D.C., May 13, 2013 - Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, H. Lawrence Culp, Jr. will be presenting at the Electrical Products Group Conference ...
- Katy Industries, Inc. Reports 2013 First Quarter Results PR Newswire - Mon, May 13, 2013 1:42 PM EDT
BRIDGETON, Mo., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Katy Industries, Inc. (OTC BB: KATY) today reported a net loss in the first quarter of 2013 of $0.8 million, or $0.10 per share, versus a net loss of $2.3 million, ...
- Rentrak Announces Top DVD & Blu-ray Sales And Rentals For Week Ending May 5, 2013 PR Newswire - Mon, May 13, 2013 12:58 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RENTRAK CORPORATION (NASDAQ: RENT) today announced the Top-10 DVD & Blu-ray sales and rentals according to the company's Retail Essentials and Home Video Essentials ...
- New Data Center Liquid Cooling Process Wins Uptime Institute Award Business Wire - Mon, May 13, 2013 11:10 AM EDT
As the demand for more data and premiums on energy have grown, 3M Company along with Iceotope Research and Development Ltd, and the University of Leeds are working to advance energy efficiency in servers using new data center liquid cooling methodologies.
- Sikorsky S-76D™ Helicopter Achieves Certification in Mexico PR Newswire - Mon, May 13, 2013 10:00 AM EDT