- GE Capital Agents $500 Million Credit Facility for Brookdale Senior Living Business Wire - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
GE Capital’s Healthcare Financial Services business announced today that it has agented a $500 million credit facility for Brookdale Senior Living Inc. HFS is administrative agent and GE Capital Markets is sole lead arranger on the transaction.
- Civil Helicopter Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Market Forecast 2014-2024 PR Newswire - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
LONDON, December 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details Civil helicopter MRO is a fundamental aspect of civil helicopter operations. It ensures the preservation of rotorcraft in pre-determined conditions ...
- UTC Aerospace Systems Recognized as Gold Supplier by the Defense Logistics Agency PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems has been recognized as a Gold Tier supplier for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) as part of the Department of Defense's Superior Supplier ...
- United Technologies Recommends Shareholders Reject TRC Capital "Mini-Tender" Offer PR Newswire - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 5:00 PM EST
HARTFORD, Conn., Dec. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX) received notice of an unsolicited mini-tender offer by TRC Capital Corporation to purchase up to 1 million shares, or ...
- Titan Accepts Delivery of Africa's First S-76D™ Helicopter PR Newswire - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 3:17 PM EST
WAPPINGERS FALLS, N.Y., Dec. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. announced today that Titan Helicopter Group (THG) has accepted delivery of the first S-76D™ helicopter that will operate in ...
- PPG Enters into Exclusive Negotiations to Acquire Automotive Specialty Materials Manufacturer REVOCO … Business Wire - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 8:50 AM EST
PPG Industries today announced that it has entered into exclusive negotiations with the AXSON Group to acquire REVOCOAT, a global supplier of sealants, adhesives and dam
- GE Capital Increases Van-Rob Inc. Credit Facility to $91 Million Business Wire - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 8:00 AM EST
GE Capital, Canada announced today that it has increased Van-Rob Inc. senior secured credit facility to $91 million. GE Capital, Canada served as lead arranger and administrative agent.
- GE Antares Provides $330 Million to Support HGGC’s Majority Ownership Investment in Survey Sampling International, … Business Wire - Fri, Dec 19, 2014 8:00 AM EST
GE Antares, a unit of GE Capital, announced today it is serving as administrative agent on a $330 million senior secured credit facility to support HGGC’s majority ownership position in Survey Sampling International, LLC .
- Textron to Release Fourth Quarter Results on January 28, 2015 Business Wire - Thu, Dec 18, 2014 11:53 AM EST
Textron Inc. will release its fourth quarter 2014 financial results on Wednesday morning, January 28, 2015. Textron’s 2014 fiscal year ends on January 3, 2015.
- WisdomTree Europe Hedged Equity Fund (HEDJ) Surpasses $5 Billion in Assets GlobeNewswire - Thu, Dec 18, 2014 10:00 AM EST
NEW YORK -- WisdomTree , an exchange-traded fund ("ETF") and exchange-traded product ("ETP") sponsor and asset manager, today announced the WisdomTree Europe Hedged Equity Fund (HEDJ) ...
- Reality Shares Seeks to Transform Dividend-Based Investing with Launch of "DIVY" PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 18, 2014 8:30 AM EST
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reality Shares today announced the launch of DIVY (Ticker:Ticker::DIVY), an exchange-traded fund (ETF) that is designed to provide investors with exposure to the aggregate value of dividends expected to be paid on a portfolio of large capitalization equity securities. DIVY is listed …
- Government Initiatives to Support Electric Vehicles Market Extensively by 2019: Transparency Market … Business Wire - Thu, Dec 18, 2014 8:24 AM EST
A new research report based on the electric vehicle market published by Transparency Research Market states that the electric vehicle market is estimated to develop as consumers seek to lower down their fuel expenses.
- GE Capital Provides Fitness Club Chain YouFit with $45 Million in Growth Capital Business Wire - Thu, Dec 18, 2014 8:00 AM EST
GE Capital today announced it is providing a $45 million credit facility to YouFit, LLC., a chain of fitness clubs. The facility will be used to support the company’s future growth
- Forex Report Awards 2014 Celebrate a Market Transformed Marketwired - Wed, Dec 17, 2014 5:04 AM EST
With trillions of dollars traded daily and millions of individuals trying their hand at turning a quick profit, the forex market is by far the largest financial market in the world. However, with size ...
- Research and Markets: Global Decorative Paints and Coatings Market 2015-2019: Key Vendors are Akzo Nobel, … Business Wire - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 8:00 AM EST
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Decorative Paints and Coatings Market 2015-2019
- New Casio Freestyle Camera With Innovative Detachable Design Employs Cypress's TrueTouch Touchscreen … Marketwired - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 8:00 AM EST
- GE Agrees to Acquire Oceaneering’s Electric Actuator Product Line to Enhance Remote Subsea Production … Business Wire - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 8:00 AM EST
GE today formally announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire the Subsea Electric Actuator product line of Oceaneering, a global provider of engineering services
- Global Decorative Paints and Coatings Market 2015-2019: Key Vendors are Akzo Nobel, BASF, PPG and Sherwin … PR Newswire - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 7:30 AM EST
DUBLIN, Dec. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vm3tzc/global_decorative ) has announced the addition of the "Global Decorative Paints and Coatings ...
- 3M Increases Dividend 20 Percent Business Wire - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 6:01 AM EST
The board of directors of 3M today declared a dividend on the company’s common stock of $1.025 per share for the first quarter of 2015, a 20 percent increase over the quarterly dividend paid in 2014.
- 3M Affirms Long-Term Sales and Earnings Growth Objectives, Addresses 2015 Outlook Business Wire - Tue, Dec 16, 2014 6:00 AM EST
This morning, 3M Chairman, President and CEO Inge G. Thulin will speak to investors and analysts at the 2015 outlook meeting in New York City. Thulin will emphasize that the compan
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Successfully Demonstrates 3D Printed Rocket Propulsion System for Satellites GlobeNewswire - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 4:41 PM EST
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Aerojet Rocketdyne, a GenCorp company, has successfully completed a hot-fire test of its MPS-120(TM) CubeSat High-Impulse Adaptable Modular Propulsion System(TM) (CHAMPS(TM)). The ...
- Month-End Portfolio Data Now Available for Federated Investors' Closed-End Funds PR Newswire - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 11:39 AM EST
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Federated Investors, Inc. today announced that monthly fund composition and performance data for Federated Enhanced Treasury Income Fund (NYSE: FTT), Federated ...
- GE Capital Agents $19 Million Senior Secured Credit Facility for Rapid Micro Biosystems, Inc. Business Wire - Mon, Dec 15, 2014 8:00 AM EST
GE Capital’s Healthcare Financial Services business announced today that it has agented a senior secured credit facility of up to $19 million for Rapid Micro Biosystems, Inc. The company provides innovative products for faster detection of microbial contamination in the manufacture of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and …
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Propulsion Supported Mission for U.S. Government With Inaugural Launch of RL10C-1 … GlobeNewswire - Sat, Dec 13, 2014 1:23 AM EST
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Aerojet Rocketdyne, a GenCorp company, played a major role to successfully place a classified payload into orbit for the U.S. government with the inaugural launch of an RL10C-1 upper-stage ...
- Aberdeen Japan Equity Fund, Inc. Announces Amendment Revision To Discount Management Program PR Newswire - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 5:24 PM EST
PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aberdeen Japan Equity Fund, Inc. (JEQ) (the "Fund") announced today that the Fund's Board of Directors has approved a revision to the previously disclosed Discount Management Program announced on May 23, 2012. The revision is effective immediately and authorizes management to …
- Mindray Announced Shareholder Resolutions Post 2014 Annual General Meeting PR Newswire - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 5:00 PM EST
SHENZHEN, China, Dec 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Mindray Medical International Limited ("Mindray", NYSE: MR), a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices worldwide, today announced ...
- Textron AirLand Marks the One-Year Anniversary of the Scorpion ISR/Strike/Trainer Jet’s First Flight Business Wire - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 2:22 PM EST
Textron AirLand, LLC, a Textron company , today completed its 266th flight test hour, one year after its first flight on December 12, 2013. “Today’s anniversary flight was a fitting tribute to our teams who have worked tirelessly to meet a very demanding flight test schedule,” said Textron AirLand president Bill Anders …
- GE Board of Directors Approves 5% Increase in Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 11:56 AM EST
The Board of Directors of GE today raised the Company’s quarterly dividend 5%, or $0.01 per outstanding share of the Company’s common stock, to $0.23 per outstanding share of the Company’s common stock.
- Advanced Coating Technologies Recognized by Orange County Partnership for Facility Investment PR Newswire - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 11:00 AM EST
WALLKILL, N.Y., Dec. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced Coating Technologies (ACT), a subsidiary of Pratt & Whitney, was recognized on Dec. 2, 2014, by the Orange County Partnership with its Golden Shovel ...
- Royal Aeronautical Society Honors Former Pratt & Whitney Executive for Contributions to Aviation Ind … PR Newswire - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 8:00 AM EST
LONDON, Dec. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) honored Pratt & Whitney's former vice president of Commercial Engine Development Programs with its Silver Medal. Robert Saia is being honored for leading the Pratt & Whitney team that brought the PurePower® Geared TurboFan™ (GTF) engine family …
- Iberdrola Engineering Selected to Build Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant in Salem, MA PR Newswire - Fri, Dec 12, 2014 7:35 AM EST
NEW GLOUCESTER, Maine, Dec. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Iberdrola USA announced today its sister company, Iberdrola Engineering and Construction, has been hired by Footprint Power of Bridgewater, New Jersey to build a combined-cycle gas turbine (CCGT) electric generating plant in Salem, Massachusetts. Iberdrola Engineering …
- UTC Announces 2015 EPS And Sales Expectations PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 5:00 PM EST
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In a meeting with investors and analysts today, United Technologies Corp. (UTX) President & Chief Executive Officer Gregory Hayes communicated the company's expectation for 2014 earnings per share of $6.80, at the mid-point of the previous earnings outlook of $6.75 to $6.85. The …
- Delaware Unclaimed Property Task Force Makes Recommendations PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 1:46 PM EST
DALLAS, Dec. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Delaware, through legislative action taken in Senate Concurrent Resolution 59 (2014), created an Unclaimed Property Task Force ("Task Force") designed to discuss unclaimed property compliance generally, identify ways to improve the fairness of the existing system, and make recommendations …
- Southeast Asia - The Fourth Largest Synthetic Latex Polymers Market Globally, Finds Kline PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 11:01 AM EST
PARSIPPANY, N.J., Dec. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On a global scale, Southeast Asia represents the fourth largest market for synthetic latex polymers, accounting for 8% of the global consumption, according to the recently published Synthetic Latex Polymers: Southeast Asia Market Analysis and Opportunities report by global …
- Danaher Reaffirms 2014 Guidance and Initiates 2015 Outlook PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 6:00 AM EST
The Company anticipates that 2015 adjusted diluted net earnings per share will be in the range of $4.35 to $4.45 which assumes core revenue growth of between 3% and 4%. Thomas P Joyce, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "The Danaher Business System continues to help us drive solid growth, margin performance …
- Danaher Completes Acquisition Of Nobel Biocare PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 11, 2014 1:00 AM EST
Sometime in the first quarter of 2015, Danaher intends to request the cancellation of the outstanding publicly held registered shares of Nobel Biocare. Alternatively, Danaher may decide to initiate a squeeze-out merger of Nobel Biocare into a company controlled by Danaher.
- CORRECTING and REPLACING 3M Announces Upcoming Investor Events Business Wire - Wed, Dec 10, 2014 6:04 PM EST
Second bullet should read: Fourth-quarter 2014 earnings conference call on Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015, at 8 a.m. CST (instead of Fourth-quarter 2014 earnings conference call on Tuesday, Jan.
- Rentech, Inc. Announces Management Change Business Wire - Wed, Dec 10, 2014 4:30 PM EST
Rentech, Inc. announced today that Mr. D. Hunt Ramsbottom has resigned as chief executive officer and president of Rentech and chief executive officer of the general partner of Rentech Nitrogen Partners, L.P.
- Forecast International Predicts Tremendous World Growth for Gas Turbines Over Next 15 Years GlobeNewswire - Wed, Dec 10, 2014 8:50 AM EST
NEWTOWN, CONN. -- For stock market investors, one of the world's best kept secrets is the outlook for production of gas turbines through 2028 and beyond. Forecast International, which continually tracks ...
- GLIDDEN PROFESSIONAL Launches Marketing Toolkit for the Pros Business Wire - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 11:37 AM EST
The GLIDDEN PROFESSIONAL® brand, one of America’s most trusted and recognized professional paint brands, today announced the launch of a new marketing toolkit for the professional painter.
- Pedego Electric Bikes Offers a Free Bike Each Day! PR Newswire - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 11:00 AM EST
IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In the spirit of the holidays, participating Pedego Electric Bikes dealers across the United States and Canada are offering a "12 Days of Christmas" ...
- PPG Aerospace to Supply Gulfstream Windows, Assemblies for G500, G600 Jets Business Wire - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 10:50 AM EST
PPG Industries’ aerospace transparencies group has been selected by Gulfstream to supply windshields, side cockpit windows and passenger-cabin window assemblies for the G500™ and G600™ business jets that will provide superior performance for operators and maximum efficiencies for Gulfstream.
- United Technologies Appoints Akhil Johri Chief Financial Officer PR Newswire - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 7:00 AM EST
HARTFORD, Conn., Dec. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) today announced the appointment of Akhil Johri as the corporation's Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, ...
- Free Holiday Printables from Avery Products Business Wire - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 7:00 AM EST
- MetLife and Third Party Clients Provide GBP 125 Million Financing to the Largest Train Leasing Company … Business Wire - Tue, Dec 9, 2014 6:00 AM EST
MetLife, Inc. announced today that a consortium of its affiliates and third-party investor clients have provided GBP 125 million in financing to Angel Trains Group, the largest railway leasing company in the United Kingdom.
- Aerosonde(R) SUAS Receives FAA Certificate of Authorization for National Airspace Marketwired - Mon, Dec 8, 2014 8:31 AM EST
Textron Systems Unmanned Systems, a Textron Inc. business, announced today a Certificate of Authorization to start Aerosonde® Small Unmanned Aircraft System operations with the Mid-Atlantic Aviation Partnership ...
- UTC Founder Ayabatwa: The East African Court of Justice Rules it Does not Have Jurisdiction Over UTC PR Newswire - Mon, Dec 8, 2014 3:42 AM EST
JOHANNESBURG, Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rwanda has announced it won the case in which UTC sought to recover illegally-seized USD20 million shopping mall. Rwanda did not win the case. The East African Court of Justice (EACJ) simply chose to "restrict itself to the jurisdiction conferred upon it." In other words, EACJ …
- Mitsubishi Electric Verifies VP-X High-Efficiency Turbine Generator Business Wire - Sun, Dec 7, 2014 8:30 PM EST
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today the successful completion of verification tests on its VP-X turbine generator for thermal power plants, the world’s first generator in the 900 MVA class to use indirect hydrogen cooling for stator conductors.
- Indian Navy Selects Sikorsky's S-70B SEAHAWK® Aircraft for Multi-role Helicopter Requirement PR Newswire - Fri, Dec 5, 2014 10:31 AM EST
STRATFORD, Conn., Dec. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- India's Navy has selected Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), to fulfill the service's Multi-Role Helicopter requirement ...
- Two Aerojet Rocketdyne Programs Recognized for Outstanding Performance at Aerospace & Defense Confer … GlobeNewswire - Thu, Dec 4, 2014 3:45 PM EST
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Two key programs at Aerojet Rocketdyne, a GenCorp company, were recognized for outstanding performance at the 2014 Aviation Week Program Excellence Awards banquet, held in conjunction ...