- 3M to Webcast Upcoming Investor Events Business Wire - 6 hours ago
3M announced today the following events:
- GE Energy Financial Services Progresses in Solar with Completion of Investment in One of the World’s … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
GE unit GE Energy Financial Services -- along with Citi, Union Bank, N.A. and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company -- has completed an equity investment in EDF Renewable Energy’s Catalina Solar plant, one of the world’s largest photovoltaic plants, located on 1,100 acres of sunny and windy Mojave Desert land southwest of …
- Crane Co. Completes Acquisition of MEI Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Crane Co. , a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products, said today it had completed the previously announced acquisition of MEI Conlux Holdings.
- Micromem Technologies Inc.: Micromem and Northeast Utilities Sign US$5,400,000 Joint Development Agr … GlobeNewswire - 12 hours ago
TORONTO and NEW YORK -- Micromem Technologies Inc. (the "Company") through its wholly owned subsidiary Micromem Applied Sensor Technologies Inc. (MAST), is pleased to announce that it has executed ...
- Nexcelle Delivers Its First Major Nacelle Component: The No. 1 Inlet for GE Aviation’s Passport™ Business … Business Wire - 12 hours ago
The Nexcelle joint venture of Aircelle and GE Aviation’s Middle River Aircraft Systems – which is building engine nacelles for the next generation of integrated propulsion systems – has marked a key program milestone by shipping its initial major production component: the no.
- 3M and ECOPRO Complete NMC Patent License Agreement Business Wire - 13 hours ago
3M and Korea-based ECOPRO have entered into a patent license agreement that aims at further expanding the use of Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt cathode materials in lithium ion batteries.
- Latest March Networks Video Management Solutions Receive Lenel Factory Certification PR Newswire - 13 hours ago
OTTAWA, Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - March Networks ® , a global provider of intelligent IP video solutions, has received factory certification from Lenel Systems International for OnGuard ® 2013 and 2012 ...
- GE Capital Launches Nationwide Buyer Financing Program for Cushman Utility Vehicles Business Wire - 14 hours ago
GE Capital, Equipment Finance has signed an agreement to provide retail financing to commercial buyers of Cushman® utility vehicles. Based in Augusta, GA, Cushman manufactures and sells a wide range of vehicles through its network of more than 180 dealerships across the U.S.
- GE Announces Winners of 3D Printing Design Quest Business Wire - 16 hours ago
- GE Capital is Administrative Agent on $585 Million Credit Facility for RadioShack Corporation Business Wire - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 7:11 PM EST
GE Capital, Corporate Retail Finance today announced it is serving as administrative and collateral agent on a $585 million senior secured credit facility for RadioShack Corporation , a leading electronics retailer.
- Danaher Announces Quarterly Dividend Thomson Reuters ONE - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 5:27 PM EST
WASHINGTON, D.C., December 10, 2013 -- Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a regular quarterly dividend of $0.025 per share payable on January 31, 2014 ...
- Crane Co. Announces Pricing of $550 Million of Senior Notes Business Wire - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 5:01 PM EST
Crane Co. , a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of $250 million of 2.750% S
- GE’s Lumination™ LED DownLights Provide Customizable Lighting Design, Allowing Illumination of Key Areas … Business Wire - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 1:15 PM EST
- KLAS Report Recognizes 3M as Top Performer in Computer-Assisted Coding Business Wire - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 12:22 PM EST
A new report published by KLAS Research gives 3M Health Information Systems the highest overall performance score among vendors for its inpatient computer-assisted coding technology.
- Danaher Announces Annual Investor and Analyst Meeting Webcast Thomson Reuters ONE - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 8:11 AM EST
Washington, D.C., December 10, 2013 - Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) will host a live video webcast of its Annual Investor and Analyst Meeting on December 12, 2013 beginning at 1:15 p.m. EST and concluding ...
- New Sensored Termination from 3M Enables Real-time Monitoring to Support Grid Automation in Underground … Business Wire - Tue, Dec 10, 2013 8:01 AM EST
- Asta Funding, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results GlobeNewswire - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 3:25 PM EST
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. -- Asta Funding, Inc. , a consumer receivable asset management and liquidation firm, will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, ...
- GE Capital Finances New Partnership's Acquisition of Universal Helicopters CNW Group - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 1:11 PM EST
GE Capital Finances New Partnership's Acquisition of Universal Helicopters
- ViaWest Selects GE to Power Its Data Centers Business Wire - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 10:00 AM EST
GE’s Critical Power business has announced that ViaWest, the leading colocation1 provider in North America, has selected GE’s highly reliable electrical distribution systems to power several of the company’s innovative data centers.
- New Studies Show How Using GE Healthcare’s MultiOmyx™ in Hodgkin Lymphoma and Breast Cancer Cases May … Business Wire - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 9:00 AM EST
GE Healthcare today announced results from two studies that show how using the MultiOmyx™ Hodgkin Lymphoma Profile and an investigational profile for breast cancer may improve
- Howard Energy Partners Announces Partnership with Alinda Capital Partners Business Wire - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 8:00 AM EST
Howard Midstream Energy Partners, LLC d/b/a Howard Energy Partners today announced that investment funds managed by Alinda Capital Partners have acquired a 59 percent capital unit interest in Howard.
- GE Capital Is Preferred Inventory Financing Provider for Visionary Motorsports CNW Group - Mon, Dec 9, 2013 8:00 AM EST
GE Capital Is Preferred Inventory Financing Provider for Visionary Motorsports
- Winner Named in Scotch Tape's National Gift Wrapping Contest Business Wire - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 6:12 PM EST
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Supports Launch of Classified Payload for the U.S. Government GlobeNewswire - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 1:04 PM EST
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Aerojet Rocketdyne, a GenCorp company, continued its role as a major propulsion supplier to the Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle Program by successfully placing a classified payload ...
- New GE Sugar Plum LED Holiday Lights Unveiled on National Christmas Tree Business Wire - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 11:22 AM EST
- Media Advisory: Pratt & Whitney Canada Celebrates PT6(R) Engine's 50th Anniversary With Significant Presence … Marketwired - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 10:59 AM EST
NAAA - Pratt & Whitney Canada is ready to celebrate 50 years of its iconic PT6 engine at the upcoming National Agricultural Aviation Association 's Annual Convention & Exposition, held just a few days ...
- GE Selects Oklahoma City Site for New Global Hub of Oil & Gas Technology Innovation Business Wire - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 7:14 AM EST
GE today announced the selection of a site in Downtown Oklahoma City for the company’s first-ever Global Research Center dedicated to Oil & Gas technology. GE’s new Center will create 130 high-tech jobs and is expected to have a direct and indirect economic impact of $13 million on the state and local economies.
- Top Industrial Market News Stories for First Week of December 2013, an Industrial Info News Alert Marketwired - Fri, Dec 6, 2013 6:15 AM EST
Researched by Industrial Info Resources -- Here are Industrial Info's most-read stories from the past week. Browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
- European Commission Clears Path for Crane Co. Acquisition of MEI Business Wire - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 5:38 PM EST
Crane Co. , a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products, announced today that the European Commission has approved the definitive agreements to implement the licensing and divestiture Commitments by Crane Co.
- Brunei Accepts Four Sikorsky S-70i™ BLACK HAWK Helicopters for Regional Security Missions PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 3:06 PM EST
JERUDONG, Brunei, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ministry of Defence this week at the Brunei International Defence Exhibition (Bridex) accepted two Sikorsky S-70i™ BLACK HAWK helicopters into the Royal Brunei Air Force following an unveiling attended by His Majesty the Sultan. Two more Sikorsky S-70i BLACK HAWK helicopters …
- Safe, Comfortable, and Front and Center: GE Healthcare Transforms the Patient Experience Business Wire - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 10:00 AM EST
GE Healthcare, a unit of General Electric Company , is committed to developing new products and improving current offerings to ensure the highest standards in patient care for billions of patients around the world.
- Carrier and Otis Convene International Sustainability Experts in Support of Green Building in the Middle … PR Newswire - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 8:32 AM EST
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In order to promote green building opportunities in a region known for having one of the world's highest per capita consumption rates of electricity, Carrier and Otis convened their Distinguished Sustainability Lecture Series this week in the Middle East. Through …
- GE and PTC Expand Collaboration with Reseller Agreement, Joint Product Development, Sales and Marketing … Business Wire - Thu, Dec 5, 2013 8:15 AM EST
PTC and GE Intelligent Platforms today announced an acceleration in their joint effort to bring to market a solution that helps manufacturers close the loop between product design and production execution on the shop floor.
- 3M Names Sarah Williams Chief Communications Officer Business Wire - Wed, Dec 4, 2013 11:16 AM EST
- GE Healthcare Delivers Innovative Technology to Advance Cancer Care Business Wire - Wed, Dec 4, 2013 10:00 AM EST
As part of its ongoing commitment to accelerating cancer innovation and assembling tools to fight the disease, GE Healthcare, a unit of General Electric Company , will highlight the benefits of the company’s broad portfolio of advanced cancer treatment solutions at the 2013 Radiological Society of North America annual …
- New 3M Radiology Reporting Software Promotes Accurate Reports and Fast Turnaround Times Business Wire - Tue, Dec 3, 2013 3:10 PM EST
- Florida Power & Light Plans to Shut Down, Demolish Power Plant in Vero Beach, an Industrial Info News … Marketwired - Tue, Dec 3, 2013 6:15 AM EST
Researched by Industrial Info Resources -- Florida Power & Light Company , a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Incorporated , and the City of Vero Beach Municipal Utilities are negotiating the acquisition of ...
- USAF Awards Aerojet Rocketdyne a Medium Class Stage III Demonstration Contract GlobeNewswire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 4:15 PM EST
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Aerojet Rocketdyne, a GenCorp company, announced today that it has been awarded a contract under the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center Propulsion Applications Program (PAP) to demonstrate ...
- Cherokee Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results and to Hold a Conference Call on December … Business Wire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 4:05 PM EST
Cherokee Inc. , a global marketer of style-focused lifestyle brands, today announced that it will release its third quarter 2014 financial results after market close on Thursday, December 12, 2013.
- Crane Co. Announces Annual Analyst Conference Business Wire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 2:19 PM EST
Crane Co. will hold its annual analyst conference from 8:30 AM until Noon, Thursday, February 27, 2014 in New York City.
- GE LED Lighting Offers Enhanced Energy Savings and Merchandise Appeal in Refrigerated Display Cases Business Wire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 12:32 PM EST
- GE Hispanic Forum Launches Pilot Internship Referral Program with HACU for Hispanic Students Business Wire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 10:15 AM EST
GE’s Hispanic Affinity Group, the GE Hispanic Forum , today announced an agreement with the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities to launch a pilot internship referral program for Hispanic students.
- GE Launches Centricity 360, Provides Real-Time Secure Sharing of Critical Medical Data Business Wire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 10:00 AM EST
Leveraging the Industrial Internet to better impact patient outcomes, GE Healthcare, a unit of General Electric Company , announced today at the 2013 Radiological Society of North America annual meeting, the launch of Centricity 360*, a GE PREDICTIVITY™ solution.
- GE Healthcare Launches Breakthrough, Ultra-Fast CT Scanner: Freezes the Heart’s Motion in Just One Heartbeat … Business Wire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 10:00 AM EST
- Dose Management Strategy Is Top of Mind for Radiologists and GE Healthcare at #RSNA13 Business Wire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 10:00 AM EST
GE Healthcare, a unit of General Electric Company , is dedicated to providing clinicians worldwide with leading radiation dose management innovations. X-ray dose is a critical issue and GE Healthcare has collaborated with top institutions to develop strategies to better manage it.
- Ascom and Chubb Edwards Announce a Connectivity Solution for the US Subacute Healthcare Market Business Wire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 7:00 AM EST
Ascom Inc., a leading supplier of mission critical, on-site wireless communication solutions, is pleased to announce that it has secured exclusive US distribution rights for a new suite of software applications designed for the subacute healthcare market.
- NineSigma, GE Announce Selection of 10 Finalists in GE Global 3D Printing Production Quest PR Newswire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 6:00 AM EST
CLEVELAND, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NineSigma , Inc., the leading innovation partner to organizations worldwide, and General Electric (NYSE: GE) announced that ten finalists have been selected in ...
- JHL Biotech Selects GE’s FlexFactory™ Biomanufacturing Platform for Taiwan Facility Business Wire - Mon, Dec 2, 2013 5:01 AM EST
GE Healthcare Life Sciences, , and JHL Biotech today announced that GE Healthcare has completed installation of its FlexFactory™ biomanufacturing platform at JHL Biotech’s Research Center and manufacturing plant in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- When 35.7% More Matters: GE Introduces Invenia ABUS Business Wire - Sun, Dec 1, 2013 10:00 AM EST
- Powerful Partners: GE Healthcare Joins Clinicians in Advancing Patient Care at #RSNA13 Business Wire - Sun, Dec 1, 2013 10:00 AM EST
As the 99th annual meeting of the Radiological Society of North America opened today, GE Healthcare, a unit of General Electric Company , demonstrated its commit