- Middday Glance: Tools and Appliances companies Associated Press - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
Shares of some top tools and appliances companies are up at 1 p.m.: General Electric Co. rose $.11 or .4 percent, to $25.78. Snap-On rose $1.36 or 1.0 percent, to $131.86. Stanley Works rose $1.00 or 1.1 ...
- J.P. Morgan hikes dollar-yen target on BoJ easing @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 56 minutes ago
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Researchers at J.P. Morgan expect an increasingly weak Japanese yen following the Bank of Japan's surprise move to accelerate easing measures on Friday. The yen weakened 2.5% ...
- Why WisdomTree Is Back! @ 24/7 Wall St. - 3 hours ago
WisdomTree Investments may seem like an unusual bull market barometer, considering how many investment management firms there are, but Wisdom Tree is back.
- Early Glance: Tools and Appliances companies Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Shares of some top tools and appliances companies are up at 10 a.m.: General Electric Co. rose $.20 or .8 percent, to $25.87. Snap-On rose $.90 or .7 percent, to $131.40. Stanley Works rose $.77 or .8 ...
- USD/ZAR Finds Support with an Upside Target DailyFX - 4 hours ago
USD/ZAR Finds Support with an Upside Target
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid Money Talks News - 6 hours ago
Editor’s note: This is part of a series by Bob Sullivan called The Restless Project. Median household income, adjusted for inflation, has hovered between $50,000 and $55,000 (in 2013 dollars) since before the turn of the century. For some time, Americans have compensated for this wage gap by borrowing: student loans, …
- A Dow Theory Bull Signal for Stocks? ETFguide - 6 hours ago
Dow Theory is one of the oldest market techniques in existence and right now it suggests the Dow is in a very precarious situation. On one hand the Dow Transports have again roared to new all time highs, ...
- Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) Is Weak On High Volume Today @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) as a weak on high relative volume candidate
- F-35 Costs Continue To Fall With Latest Engine Deal @ Investor's Business Daily - 7 hours ago
United Technologies' (UTX) Pratt & Whitney division announced a new contract for an eighth batch of engines for the F-35 fighter jet. The new contract for the 48 engines totaled $1.05 billion, and it lowers ...
- Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock Is First Industrial Realty (FR) @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified First Industrial Realty (FR) as a strong and under the radar candidate
- Stock Building Supply (STCK) Downgraded From Hold to Sell @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
Stock Building Supply STCK has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Sell with a ratings score of D+.
- Where USD/JPY Might Stall DailyFX - 8 hours ago
Where USD/JPY Might Stall
- These LED bulbs are brighter despite fewer diodes and a lower price @ Engadget - 9 hours ago
One of the toughest parts to swallow of LED lighting technology is just how costly it can be. Well, the folks at Cree have taken umbrage with that and developed a bulb that'll retail for around $5 per ...
- BoJ Jumps the Shark as JPY Implodes on Surprise Easing DailyFX - 9 hours ago
BoJ Jumps the Shark as JPY Implodes on Surprise Easing
- Can I wash a filthy car without using water? Bankrate.com - 10 hours ago
I read with interest your article about washing your car without water because our city recently put water restrictions in effect due to the drought. Won't I scratch the car if I try to use a waterless car-wash cleaner when it's really dirty? We learned there really is no hard rule on when you can use waterless car-wash …
- How to get a loan for a home needing work Bankrate.com - 10 hours ago
The real estate agent is correct about conventional financing if the home can't qualify for a certificate of occupancy. While you could look at qualifying for a Federal Housing Administration 203(k) rehabilitation loan for financing, it requires a certificate of occupancy in place for at least one year. A Fannie Mae HomeStyle …
- NZD/USD Bearish Pattern Falls Flat As Consolidation Endures DailyFX - 13 hours ago
NZD/USD Bearish Pattern Falls Flat As Consolidation Endures
- USD/JPY Breaks Through 110.00 As BOJ Targets Expansion Of Monetary Base DailyFX - 15 hours ago
USD/JPY Breaks Through 110.00 As BOJ Targets Expansion Of Monetary Base
- Lack of mechanics threatens U.S. Air Force target date for F-35 Reuters - 17 hours ago
Air Force may miss its target of August 2016 to start using the Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jet in combat if Congress blocks the service's plan to retire its A-10 tank-killer aircraft, a top U.S. Air Force Lieutenant General Chris Bogdan, the Pentagon's F-35 program chief, told reporters the Air Force was counting …
- Boeing exec says NASA crash underscores need for new U.S. engine Reuters - 18 hours ago
The crash of an unmanned Orbital Sciences (ORB.N) Antares rocket is a "wake-up call" to the U.S. Chris Chadwick, chief executive of Boeing Defense, Space and Security, said the failure of the rocket on Tuesday was a "sad and tragic" reminder that the space business was complex and difficult, but he did not expect a lasting …
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Resistance Above 110.00 in Focus DailyFX - 21 hours ago
USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Resistance Above 110.00 in Focus
- Cramer Remix: Apologies owed on Wall Street CNBC - 21 hours ago
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: H&S Bottom May Yet Form DailyFX - 21 hours ago
GBP/USD Technical Analysis: H&S Bottom May Yet Form
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Conflicting Chart Signals Persist DailyFX - 21 hours ago
EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Conflicting Chart Signals Persist
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Resistance Just Below 176.00 DailyFX - 21 hours ago
GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: Resistance Just Below 176.00
- Sikorsky says not bidding for Polish helicopter contract Reuters - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 3:46 PM EDT
The Polish Defence Ministry said in a statement it saw Sikorsky's withdrawal as a negotiation tactic, an allegation the U.S. Sikorsky said it would not submit an offer, together with its Polish consortium partner PZL Mielec, because it would have been impossible to deliver its Black Hawk helicopters according to the tender …
- Free Automated Strategies (3 of 3): Trend Trading DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 3:00 PM EDT
Free Automated Strategies (3 of 3): Trend Trading
- Sikorsky to Pull Out of Polish Chopper Bid @ Bloomberg - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:53 PM EDT
United Technologies Corp.’s Sikorsky Aircraft unit is withdrawing from a bid to provide 70 medium-lift utility helicopters to the Polish military unless the terms of the tender offer change. “The technical, legal and economic terms set by the Ministry of National Defence preclude us from participating in the procurement …
- Strong Aerospace and Defense Stock Earnings Put These ETFs in Focus Zacks - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:22 PM EDT
Some pretty good earnings and outlooks from key aerospace and defense stocks like BA, UTX, and LMT
- USD/CHF Median Line is Key to Uptrend DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:22 PM EDT
USD/CHF Median Line is Key to Uptrend
- USD/JPY Back at 13 Year Trendline DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:22 PM EDT
USD/JPY Back at 13 Year Trendline
- AUD/USD Slopfest Will Produce Next Trend Move DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:22 PM EDT
AUD/USD Slopfest Will Produce Next Trend Move
- USDOLLAR Faces a Huge Test at Range Highs DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:22 PM EDT
USDOLLAR Faces a Huge Test at Range Highs
- EUR/USD 1.2700 is Resistance Now DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:22 PM EDT
EUR/USD 1.2700 is Resistance Now
- GBP/USD Rally Rejected at Trendline DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:22 PM EDT
GBP/USD Rally Rejected at Trendline
- USD/CAD Responds to Channel Support DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:22 PM EDT
USD/CAD Responds to Channel Support
- Japanese Yen Remains a sell versus GBP DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:15 PM EDT
Japanese Yen Remains a sell versus GBP
- British Pound Likely to Test Critical Lows DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:15 PM EDT
British Pound Likely to Test Critical Lows
- New Zealand Dollar Likely to Fall Further DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:15 PM EDT
New Zealand Dollar Likely to Fall Further
- Australian Dollar Remains in Clear Downtrend DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:15 PM EDT
Australian Dollar Remains in Clear Downtrend
- Sikorsky withdraws from $3 bln helicopter tender in Poland Reuters - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 9:48 AM EDT
US helicopter producer Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation has decided to pull out of the bidding for a $3 billion contract to supply helicopters to the Polish military, the company said on Thursday in a statement. Sikorsky, a unit of United Technologies, was competing with Airbus Group of France and AugustaWestland, owned by …
- Crane (CR) Downgraded From Buy to Hold @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 9:21 AM EDT
Crane (CR) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Buy to Hold with a ratings score of C+.
- Price & Time: What To Lookout For In EUR/USD Over the Next Few Days DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
Price & Time: What To Lookout For In EUR/USD Over the Next Few Days
- Will GE (GE) Stock Be Helped by Sale of South Korean Finance Joint Ventures? @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 8:22 AM EDT
GE (GE) is reportedly in early stage talks to sell its stakes likely worth more than $1 billion in its South Korean auto-financing and credit-card businesses.
- Lincoln Electric tops Street 3Q forecasts Associated Press - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 8:09 AM EDT
On a per-share basis, the Cleveland-based company said it had net income of 57 cents. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, came to 94 cents per share. The results exceeded Wall Street expectations. ...
- How to avoid a penalty for Roth IRA withdrawals Bankrate.com - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 6:00 AM EDT
I converted a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA in December of 2012, when I was 81. The code "T" on your Form 1099-R, Distribution From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc., refers to "Roth Distribution, exception applies," so the IRS was made aware of your particular situation. …
- What Does The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) Quote Represent? @ Investopedia - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 1:21 AM EDT
“The Dow” is regarded as the “pulse of the stock market,” as it is one of the most quoted and followed stock market indices by investors, market professionals and media.
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Passing on Long Trade Setup DailyFX - Thu, Oct 30, 2014 12:02 AM EDT
USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Passing on Long Trade Setup
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Bottoming Setup Unraveling? DailyFX - Wed, Oct 29, 2014 11:36 PM EDT
GBP/USD Technical Analysis: Bottoming Setup Unraveling?
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Torn Between Competing Cues DailyFX - Wed, Oct 29, 2014 11:11 PM EDT
EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Torn Between Competing Cues