- P&G brings back A.G. Lafley as CEO, McDonald out Reuters - 25 minutes ago
- Procter & Gamble brings back A.G. Lafley as CEO AP - 38 minutes ago
Procter & Gamble is bringing back former CEO A.G. Lafley, a 33-year industry veteran, to its top post in a surprise move as the world's largest consumer goods maker tries to improve its results globally. ...
- [$$] Ford's Move Signals New Gravity of Car Center @ The Wall Street Journal - 40 minutes ago
Ford's Move Signals New Gravity of Car Center
- [video] The Most Popular U.S. Brands in China @ MarketWatch - 43 minutes ago
From coffee to personal products, some of the top U.S. brands are China market leaders in their segments. MarketWatch's Jim Jelter discusses the most popular U.S. brands in China. (Photo: Getty Images)...
- Campbell Soup to buy organic baby food company @ Reuters - 46 minutes ago
May 23 (Reuters) - Campbell Soup Co said on Thursday it had agreed to buy organic baby food maker Plum Organics, as the company behind Goldfish crackers and Campbell's Soup seeks to expand its offerings ...
- [$$] P&G Brings Back Former CEO Lafley as McDonald Retires @ The Wall Street Journal - 50 minutes ago
P&G Brings Back Former CEO Lafley as McDonald Retires
- For P&G, Ackman Talked of 'Very Interesting' External CEO Candidates @ The Wall Street Journal - 57 minutes ago
For P&G, Ackman Talked of 'Very Interesting' External CEO Candidates
- P&G Says A.G. Lafley Rejoins as Chairman, CEO @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Procter & Gamble Co., the maker of Gillette razors and Tide detergent, said A.G. Lafley has rejoined the company as chairman, president and chief executive officer.
- Crude Landlocked as Canadians Join U.S. to Halt Pipelines @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
British Columbia, the Canadian province whose official slogan to its own beauty is “Super, Natural,” is invoking another saying: “No more supertankers.”
- Congrats, Bill Ackman: Bob McDonald Out At P&G; A.G. Lafley Returning As CEO @ Forbes - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 22: Bob McDonald, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Procter & Gamble, speaks during the seventh annual meeting of the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) at the Sheraton New York Hotel on September 22, 2011 in New York City. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife) Activist investor [ …
- BRIEF-Procter & Gamble returning CEO lafley says board approached him about post "days ago" @ Reuters - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
CHICAGO, May 23 (Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co : * Returning CEO lafley says board approached him about post "days ago" * Returning CEO lafley says current management is a "strong team" ...
- New Ford Campaign Counts On UEFA Soccer To Reach Europe @ Forbes - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
Video The "most-watched sporting event on the planet" will be played this weekend at Wembley Stadium in London, as Bloomberg notes. And while it has declared "Germany" as the "winner" because both finalists are German teams, there's likely to be another big beneficiary emerging from the hype surrounding the Champions League …
- Corporate Directors Get Older, Hold Their Seats Longer @ BusinessWeek - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
Board turnover at S&P 500 companies was the lowest in a decade last year
- U.S. Senate votes to cut insurance subsidies to rich farmers @ Reuters - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
* Wealthiest 1 percent would pay larger share of premium * U.S. would pay 47 percent of premium instead of 62 percent * Biggest House-Senate dispute is food stamps for the poor WASHINGTON, May 23 (Reuters) ...
- Bunge raises dividend to 30 cents from 27 cents AP - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
Agribusiness and food company Bunge Ltd. said Thursday it is raising its quarterly dividend to 30 cents from 27 cents. The company's next dividend is payable Sept. 3 to shareholders of record on Aug. 20. ...
- [video] Lightning Round @ CNBC - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
You say the name of a stock, and Mad Money's Jim Cramer tells you whether to buy or sell.
- Campbell buying Plum Organics baby food maker AP - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
Campbell Soup said it's buying Plum Organics, which makes food for babies and kids, for an undisclosed amount as it looks to move into faster-growing categories. The company, which also makes Prego pasta ...
- InPlay from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
InPlay from Briefing.com
- Procter & Gamble says retiring CEO Robert McDonald to be replaced by former CEO A.G. Lafley AP - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Procter & Gamble says retiring CEO Robert McDonald to be replaced by former CEO A.G. Lafley.
- P&G Brings Back A.G. Lafley as Chairman & CEO @ CNBC - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
Procter and Gamble said it is bringing former CEO A.G. Lafley out of retirement to be its new Chairman and CEO, effective immediately. He replaces Bob McDonald, the man who succeeded Lafley in 2009.
- Procter & Gamble brings back A.G. Lafley as CEO, McDonald out @ Reuters - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
May 23 (Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co said on Thursday that it was bringing back A.G. Lafley to run the world's largest household products maker, replacing Bob McDonald in the roles of chairman, president ...
- A.G. Lafley rejoins Procter & Gamble as President, CEO Theflyonthewall.com - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Procter & Gamble announced that Alan George "A.G." Lafley has rejoined the company as President and CEO, effective immediately. He has also been elected to the Board of Directors and will serve ...
- Ralph Lauren's 4Q profit rises 35 pct AP - 2 hours 1 minute ago
- 3 Auto Stocks Going Places: GM Prices Its Latest EV, Tesla Repays the DOE, and Ford Pulls Ops From Down … @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
A look into auto stocks in news right now.
- Tempur-Pedic changes name on Sealy deal AP - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
Tempur-Pedic International Inc. said Thursday that shareholders have approved changing the company's name to Tempur Sealy International Inc. The decision, made at the company's annual meeting, reflects ...
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks AP - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
A look at New York Stock Exchange 10 most-active stocks at the close of trading: Advanced Micro Devices Inc. rose 1.3 percent to $4.01 with 32,399,200 shares traded. Bank of America Corp. fell .8 percent ...
- Angie's List eyes 'year of transition' as cashflow turns positive Reuters - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
Angie's List Inc expects cashflow to turn positive this year as it spends less on acquiring new paid customers for its consumer review website, the company's co-founder said, fending off criticism of its ...
- Bull Of The Day: Flowers Foods @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 11 minutes ago
Bull Of The Day: Flowers Foods
- J.M. Smucker Tests Support At 10-Week Line @ Investor's Business Daily - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
J.M. Smucker Tests Support At 10-Week Line
- Ford Fusion Energi Gets Top Safety Rating Zacks - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has avowed the five-star Overall Vehicle Score on Ford Motor's 2013 Ford Fusion Energi
- 4 Consumer Stock Stories For Savvy Investment Shopping @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
Your Cheat Sheet to the top consumer business news: 4 Consumer Stock Stories For Savvy Investment Shopping
- Standard Motor Amends Credit Facility Zacks - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
Standard Motor Product announced the amendment of its $200 million revolving credit facility
- Operador de materias primas demanda a BP, otros por supuesta fijación de precios Reuters - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
23 mayo (Reuters) - Un operador de materias primas presentó una demanda contra BP Plc, Royal Dutch Shell Plc y Statoil en una corte federal de Estados Unidos, acusando a las compañías de colusión para fijar los precios del crudo Brent del Mar del Norte. En una propuesta de demanda colectiva presentada el miércoles ante …
- Campbell buying Plum Organics AP - 3 hours ago
Campbell Soup says it's buying Plum Organics, which makes food for babies and kids, for an undisclosed amount as it looks to move into faster-growing categories. The company, based in Camden, N.J., had ...
- Tyson Foods Inc. (TSN): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Laggard @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Tyson Foods was a leading decliner within the food & beverage industry, falling $0.39 (-1.5%) to $24.92 on average volume
- Hasbro Inc. (HAS): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Laggard @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Hasbro was a leading decliner within the consumer durables industry, falling $0.51 (-1.1%) to $46.97 on average volume
- Toyota Motor Corp (TM): Today's Featured Automotive Laggard @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Toyota Motor was a leading decliner within the automotive industry, falling $3.18 (-2.5%) to $124.66 on heavy volume
- Deckers Outdoor Corporation (DECK): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Laggard @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Deckers Outdoor Corporation was a leading decliner within the consumer non-durables industry, falling $1.14 (-2.1%) to $53.71 on light volume
- VeriFone Systems Inc. (PAY): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
VeriFone Systems was a winner within the consumer durables industry, rising $0.72 (3.1%) to $23.72 on average volume
- Hewlett-Packard, Rue21, Buckle are big movers AP - 3 hours ago
Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Thursday on the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Stock Market: NYSE Hewlett-Packard Co., up $3.63 at $24.86 The computer company's second-quarter ...
- As Ford Enhances Its North American And Asian Production, I Think Its Dividend Has Potential @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
As Ford Enhances Its North American And Asian Production, I Think Its Dividend Has Potential
- Stocks claw back from steep losses @ CNNMoney.com - 3 hours ago
Stocks claw back from steep losses
- Is SDY Still A Buy? @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
Is SDY Still A Buy?
- Superior Industries Upgraded to Neutral Zacks - 3 hours ago
On May 17, we upgraded Superior Industries to Neutral
- Xbox One might not be the game changer Microsoft claims @ Investor's Business Daily - 3 hours ago
Xbox One might not be the game changer Microsoft claims
- AptarGroup Larger Than S&P 500 Component Goodyear Tire & Rubber @ Forbes - 3 hours ago
In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000 component AptarGroup Inc. (NYSE: ATR) was identified as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. (NASD: GT), according to The Online Investor. Click here [...]
- Wall Street sags, but ends off session lows; HP hits 52-week high Reuters - 3 hours ago
- Stocks Fall as Fed, China Jolt Global Markets @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Major U.S. stock averages on Thursday dip on fears of a Fed pullback and a China slowdown.
- Natural Gas: The Fastest Growing Transportation Fuel In The U.S. @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
Natural Gas: The Fastest Growing Transportation Fuel In The U.S.
- 3 Dreamy Small Cap Stocks Zacks - 3 hours ago
They are Zacks Rank #1s and have double digit earnings growth: what's not to like?