- One step closer: Google's second self-driving car @ CNBC - 40 minutes ago
Google released photos of its second self-driving car prototype and will be testing it "a while longer," the company said in a statement.
- Consumer Reports' top 10 TVs of 2014 Consumer Reports - 41 minutes ago
If you missed out on the Black Friday promotions but still want a new TV, you're in luck. Dozens of top-performing sets in our TV Ratings should serve as excellent primary TVs. Even better, many ...
- North Korea loses (its little) Internet access @ MarketWatch - 52 minutes ago
Theories abound on what happened to North Korea’s Internet access.
- Nerdy? Google unveils new self-driving car prototype @ USA TODAY - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
It retains the same look shown last May, but now has more refined components
- BMW to replace air bags nationwide, joining other automakers Associated Press - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
BMW has agreed to demands from the government to replace driver's-side air bags across the entire U.S. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has been pushing companies to recall older cars ...
- P&G to sell soap brands Camay and Zest to Unilever Reuters - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
(Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N) said it would sell its soap brands Camay and Zest to Unilever Plc (ULVR.L) for an undisclosed amount to focus on its faster-growing brands. The deal includes the ...
- Video: Meet The 200 Mile-Per-Hour, 640 Horsepower CTS-V, The Fastest, Most Powerful Cadillac In Hist … @ Forbes - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V looks to elevate GM's luxury brand to a new level
- Fastest car of 2014-for price increases @ CNBC - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
While Ferraris claimed all but one of the top 10 spots for the most expensive cars auctioned in 2014, Ferraris were not the biggest gainers in terms of price.
- Google unveils ‘first complete prototype’ of self-driving car @ San Jose Mercury News - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Google’s prototype self-driving car could be rolling through the streets of Northern California in the new year, the company said Monday. The company already unveiled a mock-up of the tiny two-seater in ...
- Procter & Gamble sells soap brands to Unilever @ Fortune - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
The Anglo-Dutch company is buying all of Camay, and the Zest brand outside of the North America and Caribbean markets.
- Midday Glance: Restaurant companies Associated Press - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
Shares of some top restaurant companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: Brinker International Inc. rose $1.08 or 1.9 percent, to $58.19. Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. rose $13.07 or 2.0 percent, to $664.49. Darden ...
- Midday Glance: Food companies Associated Press - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
Shares of some top food companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: ConAgra Foods Inc. fell $.29 or .8 percent, to $36.57. General Mills Inc. rose $.34 or .6 percent, to $54.15. Hormel Foods Corp. rose $.45 or .9 percent, ...
- Middday Glance: Tools and Appliances companies Associated Press - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
Shares of some top tools and appliances companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: General Electric Co. fell $.01 or .1 percent, to $25.61. Snap-On rose $.23 or .2 percent, to $137.19. Stanley Works fell $.28 or .3 ...
- Midday Glance: Beverages companies Associated Press - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
Shares of some top beverages companies are up at 1 p.m.: Anheuser-Busch Inbev ADR rose $.44 or .4 percent, to $114.71. Coca-Cola Co. rose $.35 or .8 percent, to $42.30. Dr Pepper Snapple rose $.85 or 1.2 ...
- Midday Glance: Autos companies Associated Press - 2 hours 28 minutes ago
Shares of some top autos companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: Ford Motor Co. rose $.05 or .3 percent, to $15.08. General Motors Co. rose $.41 or 1.2 percent, to $33.22. Honda Motor Co. fell $.12 or .4 percent, ...
- Deutsche Bank Raises Green Dot Price Target Benzinga - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
Deutsche Bank raised its price target on Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT ) Monday from $21 to $24 and maintained a Hold rating. Analyst Ashish Sabadra commented that a Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT ...
- Kobe vs. Jordan - Who's Better For Business? @ Forbes - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
This year Kobe Bryant is in the spotlight. Soon it is likely to be LeBron James who enters the ring in the battle for greatest of all time status. But when it comes to generating outsized business impact beyond the court, few will ever come close to achieving the Jordan-like Midas touch.
- Best last-minute electronics gifts Consumer Reports - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
Did you wait until the last minute to finish up your holiday shopping? No worries…we’ve got you covered with a batch of great electronics gifts that run the gamut from computers to cameras. Apple...
- iPhone 6 Vs Galaxy S5 Review: Apple Gatecrashes Samsung @ Forbes - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
2014's biggest selling smartphones go head-to-head.
- Why I've Spent $639 On 'Hearthstone' (And Don't Regret It) @ Forbes - 3 hours ago
I finally did something I've been dreading for over a year now. I sat down and dug through my email for every message that began "Your Order From Blizzard..." and added up all the dollar amounts they contained. None of them were me buying actual games from Blizzard; Diablo, Starcraft and
- Who's cheaper: Amazon or Wal-Mart? @ CNNMoney.com - 3 hours ago
No Article Body
- Dan Neil: Top Cars of 2014 @ MarketWatch - 3 hours ago
From hybrids to futuristic new cars, WSJ's Dan Neil had a close-up at the notable cars of 2014. He reveals his favorites of the year on the News Hub with Sara Murray. Photo: Ferrari.
- A Sony Employee Details The Panic And Confusion That Followed In The Days After The Massive Hack Business Insider - 4 hours ago
The recent cyberattack on Sony Pictures is one...
- The International Space Station is now making 3D-printed tools @ Engadget - 4 hours ago
It's official: you can "upload" tools to space. Following its earlier test run, the International Space Station has used 3D printing to make a ratchet based on instructions sent from Earth. It's ...
- 'Super Saturday' Was Not So Super for These Three Companies @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
The final shopping weekend before Christmas brought big crowds to the nation's malls and discount stores. But these three stores found little to cheer about.
- An In-Depth Overview Of Panera Bread Market Realist - 5 hours ago
Panera Bread (PNRA) is a limited-service restaurant. It operates fast-casual restaurants. PNRA has more than 1,800 restaurants. Most of PNRA’s restaurants are in the US.
- 17 Stocks to Benefit From Consumer Confidence @ Kiplinger - 5 hours ago
Americans are feeling more confident and are unlocking their wallets. That's bullish for these companies.
- Early Glance: Restaurant companies Associated Press - 5 hours ago
Shares of some top restaurant companies are up at 10 a.m.: Brinker International Inc. rose $.45 or .8 percent, to $57.56. Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. rose $6.58 or 1.0 percent, to $658.00. Darden Restaurants ...
- Early Glance: Tools and Appliances companies Associated Press - 5 hours ago
Shares of some top tools and appliances companies are mixed at 10 a.m.: General Electric Co. rose $.07 or .3 percent, to $25.69. Snap-On rose $.17 or .1 percent, to $137.13. Stanley Works fell $.04 or ...
- Early Glance: Food companies Associated Press - 5 hours ago
Shares of some top food companies are mixed at 10 a.m.: ConAgra Foods Inc. fell $.01 or percent, to $36.85. General Mills Inc. rose $.16 or .3 percent, to $53.97. Hormel Foods Corp. rose $.33 or .6 percent, ...
- Early Glance: Consumer companies Associated Press - 5 hours ago
Shares of some top consumer companies are mixed at 10 a.m.: Clorox fell $.14 or .1 percent, to $104.27. Colgate-Palmolive Co. rose $.10 or .1 percent, to $70.08. Kimberly-Clark Corp. fell $.15 or .1 percent, ...
- Early Glance: Beverages companies Associated Press - 5 hours ago
Shares of some top beverages companies are mixed at 10 a.m.: Anheuser-Busch Inbev ADR fell $.08 or .1 percent, to $114.19. Coca-Cola Co. rose $.37 or .9 percent, to $42.32. Dr Pepper Snapple rose $.86 ...
- Early Glance: Autos companies Associated Press - 5 hours ago
Shares of some top autos companies are mixed at 10 a.m.: Ford Motor Co. rose $.08 or .5 percent, to $15.11. General Motors Co. rose $.26 or .8 percent, to $33.08. Honda Motor Co. fell $.24 or .8 percent, ...
- Wedbush: Foot Locker Benefited From 'Strong Shoe Release' Lineup In December Benzinga - 5 hours ago
According to Morry Brown of Wedbush, Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL ) has seen elevated traffic levels in December following new shoe releases. “Recent interviews with managers at core Foot Locker stores ...
- Coca-Cola & WhiteWave: A Combination Too Good to Ignore @ Barrons.com - 5 hours ago
For years, there's been speculation that an acquisition of WhiteWave Foods (WWAV) by Coca-Cola (KO) makes so much sense that it just has to happen. It hasn't, but that hasn't stopped the speculation. Wells ...
- Here’s the Z1, Samsung’s first Tizen phone to battle Android Gigaom - 5 hours ago
After delaying its first Tizen-powered several times in 2014, it appears that next month Samsung will debut its handset that uses the company’s own software. Technically, Tizen is open-source software ...
- Xerox: Addition by Subtraction @ Barrons.com - 5 hours ago
On Friday, Xerox (XRX) agreed to sell its IT-outsourcing business to French tech company Atos for a smidge above $1 billion. Susquehanna's James Friedman calls the move "disciplined portfolio management." ...
- Wedbush: Lululemon, Old Navy 'Traffic Winners' In Pre-Holiday Shopping Rush Benzinga - 6 hours ago
According to Morry Brown of Wedbush, Lululemon Athletica inc. (NASDAQ: LULU ) along with Gap Inc (NYSE: GPS ) owned Old Navy were “traffic winners” among specialty retailers. Brown commented in a note ...
- Wedbush: Coach Handbag Sales 'Sluggish,' Michael Kors And Kate Sales 'Strong' Benzinga - 6 hours ago
Morry Brown of Wedbush commented in a note over the weekend that Coach Inc (NYSE: COH ) handbags are seeing weak sales, while Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (NYSE: KORS ) and Kate Spade & Co (NYSE: KATE ) handbags ...
- Will Coach (COH) Stock be Hurt Today by This 'Neutral' Coverage Initiation? @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
Coach (COH) shares are flat in pre-market trading after being initiated with 'neutral' coverage by analysts at Mizuho Securities today.
- Jim Cramer on the Stock Market: Investors Need to Own Up and Regroup @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
You missed the rally. Now pick your spots.
- Honda joins the hydrogen parade in Detroit @ USA TODAY - 6 hours ago
The FCV is another futuristic design
- Sony Has Other Challenges Besides What To Do With 'The Interview' @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
North Korea's Kim Jong-Un is not the only enemy Sony must face, especially as the video game console wars evolve.
- Beware of These 4 Return Policies US News - 7 hours ago
Now that the 12 days of Christmas are coming to a close, it's time for the 12 (or so) days of Christmas returns to begin. Just in case your gift opening on the morning of Dec. 25 doesn't go quite as you ...
- California puzzles over safety of driverless cars @ San Jose Mercury News - 7 hours ago
California's Department of Motor Vehicles will miss a year-end deadline to adopt new rules for cars of the future because regulators first have to figure out how they'll know whether 'driverless' vehicles ...
- Sony Hack Shows U.S. Gov't and Business Disconnect @ Bloomberg - 7 hours ago
Dec. 22 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg’s Jonathan Allen reports on the disconnect between Sony and the White House in the wake of Sony’s hack attack. He speaks on “In The Loop.” (Source: Bloomberg)
- Sony hires 'Scandal' inspiration Judy Smith for PR help @ CNNMoney.com - 7 hours ago
Reality meets fiction re-meets reality: One of the consultants helping Sony Pictures recover from a cyberattack is Judy Smith, the woman described as the inspiration for the hit ABC series "Scandal." ...
- Sony still deciding where to stream ‘The Interview’ @ Fortune - 7 hours ago
Some reports have named Crackle, Sony's free online streaming service, as the distribution venue.
- North Korean Defector Describes Her Crazy Escape And Adjustment To Modern Life Business Insider - 8 hours ago
Life inside a communist country with a...
- Nike Does It Again @ Morningstar - 8 hours ago
As much as the company impresses us, we think investors have already accounted for strong results.