- NCAA, Turner Sports start YouTube channel @ Los Angeles Times - 5 minutes ago
The NCAA and Turner Sports are bringing March Madness to YouTube.
- New FDA official inherits raft of projects, challenges Associated Press - 41 minutes ago
- The guy who invented Keurig’s K-Cups doesn’t use K-Cups @ Fortune - 51 minutes ago
"It’s not like drip coffee is tough to make."
- Nvidia launches auto pilot car computing system with Drive PX Market Realist - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Drive PX is a computing platform meant for developing auto-pilot capabilities using Nividia's latest Maxwell GPU.
- New China Licenses Boost Five Mobile Stocks @ Barrons.com - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
MKM Partners We note a series of meaningful announcements ahead of Mobile World Congress that broadly impact our coverage universe. In summary, the issued Frequency Division Duplex-Long Term Evolution ...
- McDonald's needs to make 3 changes to compete with Chipotle Business Insider - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
McDonald's is entering a new era. The...
- Farmers Say Venezuelan Cow Smuggling Bars Colombia Beef From U.S @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 18 minutes ago
Cattle smuggling along the 1,400-mile frontier risks spreading foot and mouth disease, and prevents Colombian farms from taking advantage of the recent free-trade pact with the U.S., the National Federation of Cattle Farmers, or Fedegan, said. “As long as we can’t control the contraband of animals from Venezuela, the U.S. …
- The Big Losers in India's Budget: Cigarette Smokers @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
One sign India still has work to do in overhauling its economy: The biggest loser from its latest budget is a tobacco company. Indian governments can switch from the Gandhi family's Congress Party to the Hindu nationalists' Bharatiya Janata Party , but in the world's largest democracy, politicians of all stripes seem …
- Krispy Kreme enters coffee licensing agreement @ The Business Journals - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc. and Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA have entered a licensing agreement to roast and distribute Krispy Kreme coffee for grocery, mass merchants and club stores. Through the agreement, ...
- NutriSystem (NTRI) Stock Jumping in After-Hours Trading Today on Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
NutriSystem (NTRI) stock is gaining in after-hours trading following the company's earnings results.
- Bill Gross may be thinking about these stocks @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
The legendary fund manager says sub-zero yields are pushing investors to ever-riskier assets, writes Phil van Doorn.
- México está dispuesto a mantener cuotas de importación de autos con Brasil pero crecientes Reuters - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
Por Ana Isabel Martinez y Alonso Soto MÉXICO DF/BRASILIA (Reuters) - México está dispuesto a mantener por hasta dos años más un sistema de cuotas crecientes de importación de vehículos con Brasil en medio de la presión del gigante sudamericano para evitar el regreso al libre comercio automotor desde el 19 de marzo, dijo …
- Harley-Davidson changes sales path in Canada @ The Business Journals - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Harley-Davidson Inc. will cut out the wholesaler that distributed its bikes in Canada for 40 years and sell its motorcycles directly to independent dealers, according to a release from the company. The ...
- Big, powerful VW at Geneva may be brand's new flagship @ USA TODAY - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
VW hoping for a bigger hit in the U.S.
- Why Mussel Bar and Grille is opening in Harbor East as other restaurants are closing @ The Business Journals - 1 hour 55 minutes ago
Eight years ago when chef Robert Wiedmaier was approached to open a waterfront restaurant in Harbor East, he just didn't see the business in the neighborhood. Wiedmaier is targeting a March 10 opening for Mussel Bar & Grille, his first Baltimore restaurant, which will replace Townhouse Kitchen + Bar at 1350 Lancaster St. …
- Two Russian Drinks Plants to Close @ The Wall Street Journal - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
PepsiCo and Coca-Cola Hellenic are closing one plant each in Russia, the latest food and drink companies to cut production in the country, citing the unfavorable economic situation.
- What's French for 'Fantasy Lunches'? @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
Images of school lunches from around the world are going viral on social media. They form a stunning contrast between the healthy, appealing meals available at school lunch counters in other countries and the pallid, overprocessed fare that Americans feed their children. Before you fire up your own social media outrage, …
- The 4 Stocks That Lifted The Market to New Highs on Monday @ 24/7 Wall St. - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
March 2, 2015: Markets opened higher on Monday following a report on personal income and spending that was a little short of expectations on both the income and the spending sides. Core personal consumption ...
- How Samsung’s new Galaxy S6 smartphones are like Apple’s iPhone 6 @ Fortune - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
At Mobile World Congress 2015, Samsung ditches distinctive features in an attempt to out-maneuver Apple's successful devices.
- ADM finance chief to oversee Asia business in management shuffle Reuters - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
Archer Daniels Midland Co on Monday said its chief financial officer will assume oversight of business in Asia as the commodity trader looks to expand operations in the fast-growing region. Ray Young will keep his job as ADM's CFO and become an executive vice president to help the agribusiness company "accelerate …
- February’s weather is tale of two Portlands (and Boston) @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 35 minutes ago
Portland, Maine set a new record for its coldest February since recordkeeping began. Portland, Ore. had its warmest February on record. And Boston was just smothered with snow.
- Domino’s Revenue Growth Surges To 13% Market Realist - 3 hours ago
We've discussed how same-store sales and unit growth have been strong for Domino’s in 4Q. Let's see how they've translated into revenue growth.
- Visa, Nike Push Dow To New Record; Nasdaq Backs Off From 5000 @ Investor's Business Daily - 3 hours ago
Stocks were broadly higher Monday in late afternoon trading. The Nasdaq retreated slightly after touching 5000 but was still up 0.6%. The Dow Jones industrial average climbed 0.6% to a new all-time high, ...
- Biomonitoring Is The New Black Benzinga - 3 hours ago
With Apple Inc. 's (NASDAQ: AAPL ) highly anticipated smart watch due out in the coming weeks, the buzz around wearable technology is at an all time high. Smart watches are quickly becoming 2015's must ...
- Samsung Edges Away From Google -- Overheard @ The Wall Street Journal - 3 hours ago
Samsung may want to distance itself from Google, but the feeling hardly seems mutual. The search giant’s continuing reliance on the smartphone maker to promulgate its Android operating system was evident ...
- Dear McDonald’s new CEO: Happy first day. Here’s some (unsolicited) advice @ Fortune - 3 hours ago
How can Steve Easterbrook turn the fast food giant around? Fortune asked a few experts to offer advice. Here's what they had to say.
- Goodyear Returns to Bicycle Tires Bloomberg - 3 hours ago
(Bloomberg) -- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., which hasn’t made a bicycle tire since 1976, is getting back into the segment by signing a four-year licensing deal with Kent International Inc., the No. 2 U.S. ...
- How to Buy Napa’s Most Exclusive and Hard-to-Get Wines @ Bloomberg - 3 hours ago
If you go by the record total of $6 million the annual trade auction raked in last weekend, market thirst for expensive Napa cabernet is alive and well.
- How Hungry-Man's supersized frozen meals are defying every industry trend Business Insider - 3 hours ago
Modern consumers are moving away from frozen...
- 5 Reasons Why McDonald’s Will Win in 2015 @ Money - 4 hours ago
McDonald's may not look so hot now, but it's in great shape to beat the market in 2015.
- Here Are the 10 Biggest Announcements at Mobile World Congress 2015 @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Samsung, HTC, Microsoft and Sony announce new smartphones at the 2015 Mobile World Congress, Xiaomi stuns with a GoPro camera rival, and microSD memory cards hit a new milestone.
- McDonald's Attempts To Close In Triple-Digits For The First Time Since July Benzinga - 4 hours ago
Joel Elconin is the co-host of Benzinga's #PreMarket Prep , a daily trading idea radio show. McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD ) shares were trading higher by $1.00 at $99.91 in Monday's session. It has ...
- Midday Glance: Restaurant companies Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Shares of some top restaurant companies are up at 1 p.m.: Brinker International Inc. rose $.12 or .2 percent, to $59.58. Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. rose $2.82 or .4 percent, to $667.79. Darden Restaurants ...
- Midday Glance: Consumer companies Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Shares of some top consumer companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: Clorox rose $1.11 or 1.0 percent, to $109.75. Colgate-Palmolive Co. fell $.02 or percent, to $70.80. Kimberly-Clark Corp. rose $.48 or .4 percent, ...
- Midday Glance: Food companies Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Shares of some top food companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: ConAgra Foods Inc. unchanged at $34.98. General Mills Inc. fell $.40 or .7 percent, to $53.39. Hormel Foods Corp. fell $.17 or .3 percent, to $58.34. ...
- Middday Glance: Tools and Appliances companies Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Shares of some top tools and appliances companies are up at 1 p.m.: General Electric Co. rose $.01 or percent, to $26.00. Snap-On rose $.55 or .4 percent, to $147.78. Stanley Works rose $.70 or .7 percent, ...
- Midday Glance: Beverages companies Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Shares of some top beverages companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: Anheuser-Busch Inbev ADR fell $.05 or percent, to $126.62. Coca-Cola Co. fell $.14 or .3 percent, to $43.16. Dr Pepper Snapple rose $.30 or .4 ...
- Midday Glance: Autos companies Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Shares of some top autos companies are up at 1 p.m.: Ford Motor Co. rose $.16 or .9 percent, to $16.50. General Motors Co. rose $.21 or .6 percent, to $37.52. Honda Motor Co. rose $.10 or .3 percent, to ...
- Dick's Sporting Goods Winning in Crowded Athletic Retail Sector @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Dick's is the leading pure-play sporting goods retailer and should gain as sector sales increase.
- Relive Samsung's Galaxy S6 event right here @ Engadget - 4 hours ago
Did you sleep in on Sunday, only to realize that you'd missed Samsung's big Galaxy Unpacked event? Relax -- you can still watch the show as if it were fresh. As is its custom, the Korean tech giant has ...
- Ikea launches furniture with inbuilt wireless chargers Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Lost that charger again for your cellphone or tablet? Hate sorting heaps of wires to charge various devices? Swedish retailer IKEA might just have the answer — furniture with built-in charging spots, including ...
- Michael Jordan still makes $100 million a year off his sneaker deal Business Insider - 5 hours ago
- Here’s what people hate about the glorious new Samsung phone @ Fortune - 5 hours ago
The company's new flagship phone has some haters
- Keurig's New Entry Level Brewer, A Key Growth Step @ Forbes - 5 hours ago
Keurig's new brewer could boost earnings growth prior to the anticipated cold beverage system launch, helping put the stock back on a growth track.
- Amira Nature Foods Tops Q3 Views But Shares Dip @ Investor's Business Daily - 5 hours ago
Amira Nature Foods (ANFI) beat earnings and revenue estimates as sales of Basmati and specialty rice grew during the third quarter, but shares are nevertheless dipping. "Our growth in the third quarter ...
- Samsung Introduces Samsung Pay @ Bloomberg - 5 hours ago
(Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg “Money Clip” Host Pimm Fox reports on the introduction of Samsung Pay. Samsung European Operations Vice President Jean-Daniel Ayme also speaks. (Source: Bloomberg) All multimedia: ...
- VW Passat is European Car of the Year @ Forbes - 5 hours ago
GENEVA, Switzerland - The Volkswagen Passat sedan won the 2015 European Car of the Year award, beating off the challenge of seven other contenders, which included the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer and the Mercedes C class. No doubt Volkswagen will be preening itself with the victory when the Geneva Car
- Soon, you'll be able to order pizza from your car — without making a phone call Business Insider - 5 hours ago
Visa is testing connected-car technology that...
- Unilever to buy REN skincare brand @ Financial Times - 5 hours ago
REN skincare, a niche brand based on natural ingredients, is to be bought by Unilever, the Anglo-Dutch consumers goods company that is looking to extend its reach into personal care products. Financial ...
- Cramer: A Cocktail of Better Living With WhiteWave and Monster @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Two very different companies are very similar in growth.