- California Senate Leadership Seeks to Punish Homeowners and REALTORS® for Opposing $75 Recording Tax Business Wire - 49 minutes ago
This morning the Senate Appropriations Committee approved Senate Bill 30 , which would extend existing provisions of state law protecting homeowners from having to pay
- CME Group Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
CHICAGO, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, today declared a second-quarter dividend of $0.45 per share, payable June 25, 2013, to shareholders ...
- NASDAQ OMX Stockholders Elect Members to Board of Directors GlobeNewswire - 2 hours 1 minute ago
NEW YORK -- Shareholders elected all nominated directors at the Annual Meeting of Stockholders for The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. . Board members Steven D. Black, Borje E. Ekholm, Robert Greifeld, Glenn H. ...
- Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. Discusses Capital Markets Strategy; Updates 2013 Guidance GlobeNewswire - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
IRVINE, Calif. -- Certain subsidiaries of Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. ("Sabra," the "Company" or "we") completed the issuance of $200 million aggregate principal amount of ...
- Annaly Completes Acquisition of CreXus – CreXus to be Renamed Annaly Commercial Real Estate Group Business Wire - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
Annaly Capital Management, Inc. announced today that it has completed its acquisition of CreXus Investment Corp. . Annaly’s commercial
- SEI to Hold Investor Conference Marketwired - 4 hours ago
SEI Investments Company will present a live webcast of its annual Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 8:30 a.m. to approximately 1:00 p.m. .
- Anworth Announces Annual Meeting Results Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corporation announced the results of its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders , which was held on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. S
- BMO Harris Bank Financial Tip of the Week: Helpful Steps for Small Business Marketwired - 8 hours ago
As part of BMO Harris Bank's ongoing commitment to financial literacy and Making Money Make Sense, BMO Harris is providing weekly financial tips. This week's tip offers helpful steps for small business ...
- Kimco Realty and American Industries Announce Agreement to Sell Interests in Mexican Industrial Properties … Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Kimco Realty Corp. , North America’s largest owner and operator of neighborhood and community shopping centers, announced today that the company and its joint venture partner, American Industries, have agreed to sell its beneficial interests in certain trusts that hold a portfolio of Mexican industrial properties to Terrafina …
- Travelers Make Great Targets for Identity Thieves GlobeNewswire - 9 hours ago
ATLANTA -- As summer nears, many people start dreaming about and planning vacation getaways. But while you're enjoying the beach, identity thieves are devising new ways to steal your personal information. ...
- ResCap Files Motion Seeking Order Confirming Plan Support Agreement PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Residential Capital, LLC (ResCap) announced that today it filed a motion with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court seeking an order approving the entry into the previously announced ...
- Ally Financial Marks Next Step in Implementing the Comprehensive ResCap Settlement PR Newswire - 10 hours ago
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ally Financial Inc. (Ally), along with Residential Capital, LLC (ResCap) and ResCap's major creditors, completed the next step in implementing the comprehensive settlement ...
- OFG Bancorp Declares Regular Quarterly Preferred Stock Cash Dividends Business Wire - 10 hours ago
OFG Bancorp today announced that its Board of Directors declared the following regular quarterly cash dividends on its preferred stock for the second quarter ending Jun
- Trend Report: April Savings Bring May Flowers Marketwired - 11 hours ago
SaveUp , a national online financial rewards program for saving and paying down debt, today announced the findings of its May U.S. Consumer Savings and Debt Report. This month's major findings focus on ...
- Equifax to Present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference GlobeNewswire - 11 hours ago
ATLANTA -- Equifax Inc. today announced that Senior Vice President of Investor Relations, Jeff Dodge, will present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference at the New York Palace Hotel, 455 Madison ...
- Bankrate: Mortgage Rates Rise for 3rd Consecutive Week PR Newswire - 11 hours ago
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mortgage rates increased for a third consecutive week, with the benchmark 30-year fixed mortgage rate rising to 3.74 percent, according to Bankrate.com's weekly national ...
- Apollo Investment Corporation Reports Financial Results for Quarter and Year Ended March 31, 2013 Marketwired - 11 hours ago
Apollo Investment Corporation
- TD Bank Group Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire - 12 hours ago
This quarterly earnings news release should be read in conjunction with our unaudited Second Quarter 2013 Report to Shareholders for the three and six months ended April 30, 2013, prepared in accordance ...
- ING U.S. Announces First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire - 13 hours ago
NEW YORK, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ING U.S., Inc. (NYSE: VOYA) today reported first quarter 2013 operating earnings after income taxes of $167 million, or $0.73 per share, compared to $156 million, ...
- CME Group Inc. Announces Preliminary Results from its 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders PR Newswire - 23 hours ago
CHICAGO, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CME Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CME) today announced the preliminary shareholder voting results from its 2013 annual meeting. At the meeting, shareholders: elected Terrence ...
- Cash Dividend And Stock Repurchase Program Announced At Valley Commerce Bancorp's 2013 Annual Shareholders' … PR Newswire - Wed, May 22, 2013 5:17 PM EDT
VISALIA, Calif., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Walter A. Dwelle, Chairman of the Board of Valley Commerce Bancorp, announced at the 2013 annual shareholders' meeting held last evening in Visalia that the ...
- Berkshire Income Realty Announces First Quarter Funds from Operations of $2,793,605 Business Wire - Wed, May 22, 2013 4:27 PM EDT
Berkshire Income Realty, Inc. , , , reported its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013.
- CYS Investments, Inc. to Present at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Global Financial Services Investor Co … Business Wire - Wed, May 22, 2013 4:01 PM EDT
CYS Investments, Inc. today announced that Kevin E. Grant, CFA, the Company's CEO and President, will deliver a presentation at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Global Financial Services Investor Conference at The Pierre New York on Wednesday June 5, 2013, at approximately 7:30 a.m.
- CashCall Inc. Announces New Jumbo Mortgage Loan Product PR Newswire - Wed, May 22, 2013 3:42 PM EDT
ANAHEIM, Calif., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CashCall, Inc., a premier consumer finance lender, has recently added a new jumbo mortgage loan product to its rate sheet. CashCall, Inc. specializes in no-closing-cost ...
- Allstate Catastrophe Response Team hits the ground after disaster PR Newswire - Wed, May 22, 2013 3:11 PM EDT
NORTHBROOK, Ill., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After a disaster strikes, people want to know their insurance company will respond quickly and help them recover. Allstate has long been a leader in disaster ...
- Indiana Business Bancorp Reports First Quarter Results Business Wire - Wed, May 22, 2013 2:56 PM EDT
Indiana Business Bancorp , the holding company for Indiana Business Bank, announced results for the three months ended March 31, 2013.
- Griffin Capital Essential Asset REIT Reports First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire - Wed, May 22, 2013 2:30 PM EDT
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Griffin Capital Essential Asset REIT, Inc. (the "Essential Asset REIT") announced today its operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013.
- RBC Donates $50,000 to Red Cross to Support Oklahoma Tornado Relief Efforts CNW Group - Wed, May 22, 2013 2:27 PM EDT
RBC Donates $50,000 to Red Cross to Support Oklahoma Tornado Relief Efforts
- Gray Firm Represents Investors in Cases Alleging Unsuitable Non-Traded REIT Sales by Ameriprise -- A … GlobeNewswire - Wed, May 22, 2013 1:32 PM EDT
NEW YORK -- Law Office of Christopher J. Gray, P.C., a New York City law firm handling arbitration claims on behalf of investors throughout the United States, has filed Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ...
- Amazon Web Services to expand in Fairfax County, add 500 IT-focused jobs Business Wire - Wed, May 22, 2013 10:35 AM EDT
Governor Bob McDonnell announced today that Amazon Web Services, Inc., , an Amazon.com company, will expand in Fairfax County and add 500 new jobs to the county economy.
- Principal Financial Group Announces Strategic Alliance with Accountable Health, Inc. Business Wire - Wed, May 22, 2013 10:15 AM EDT
The Principal Financial Group®, a global investment management leader, today announced a strategic agreement with Accountable Health, Inc. to offer comprehensive wellness programs to business and health plan clients through Accountable Health.
- Organizer and Catalist launch MobileHealthReach PR Newswire - Wed, May 22, 2013 10:08 AM EDT
SAN FRANCISCO, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In less than five months millions of uninsured Americans will be able to enroll in subsidized healthcare exchanges. Three months after that, every American ...
- SEI's Goals-Based Portfolios Hit GBP 1 Billion in Assets Under Management Marketwired - Wed, May 22, 2013 9:02 AM EDT
SEI has announced that its flagship U.K. goals-based Strategic Portfolios have hit £ 1 billion in assets under management following strong client demand for the funds' pioneering investment approach.
- Allstate Announces Capital Management Plans PR Newswire - Wed, May 22, 2013 9:00 AM EDT
NORTHBROOK, Ill., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) today announced a plan to use preferred stock and subordinated debt to refinance a portion of its existing debt. The ...
- More than Half of Millennials Say Debt is Their “Biggest Financial Concern,” According to Wells Fargo … Business Wire - Wed, May 22, 2013 9:00 AM EDT
Millennial Americans entered early adulthood in the wake of the Great Recession and know all too well the effects of a struggling economy. More than half of millennials say debt is their “biggest financial concern currently,” surpassing day-to-day expenses, according to a new Wells Fargo Retirement Survey focused on millennials’ …
- Eaton Vance Corp. Report for the Three and Six Month Periods Ended April 30, 2013 PR Newswire - Wed, May 22, 2013 8:59 AM EDT
BOSTON, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV) today reported adjusted earnings per diluted share ( 1 ) of $0.52 for the second quarter of fiscal 2013, an increase of 16 percent over ...
- Aflac Announces Changes In Management Responsibilities PR Newswire - Wed, May 22, 2013 8:30 AM EDT
COLUMBUS, Ga., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aflac today announced a number of changes in management roles and responsibilities designed to enhance its global management structure. The moves are effective ...
- Target Reports First Quarter 2013 Earnings Business Wire - Wed, May 22, 2013 7:30 AM EDT
Target Corporation today reported first quarter net earnings of $498 million, or $0.77 per share, which includes:
- ZE PowerGroup Inc Announces Automation for Pricing of CME Group Contracts Marketwired - Wed, May 22, 2013 6:00 AM EDT
ZE PowerGroup Inc. , developer of the enterprise data management software the ZEMA Suite, announced today it is providing CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, with an ...
- ACE advises European insurance industry not to overlook ‘emerging insurance markets close to home’ Business Wire - Wed, May 22, 2013 5:59 AM EDT
Joseph Clabby, Regional President of Continental Europe for ACE Group, today highlighted Turkey, Poland and Russia as Europe’s top three emerging insurance market opportunities.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust Declares Dividends for the Second Quarter Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 5:09 PM EDT
Chesapeake Lodging Trust announced today that its board of trustees has declared a quarterly dividend payment of $.24 per common share. The dividend will be paid on July 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 28, 2013.
- US Financial 15 Split Corp.: Preferred Dividend Declared Marketwired - Tue, May 21, 2013 4:46 PM EDT
US Financial 15 Split Corp. declares its monthly distribution of $0.02380 for each Preferred share, or 5.25% annually based on the April 30, 2013 net asset value of $5.44. Dividends are payable on June ...
- CYS Investments, Inc. to Present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Mortgage Finance Conference Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 4:01 PM EDT
CYS Investments, Inc. today announced that Kevin E. Grant, CFA, the Company's CEO and President, will deliver a presentation at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2013 Mortgage Finance Conference at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel in New York City on Tuesday June 4, 2013, at approximately 9:00 a.m.
- Prudential Yost & Little Realty Movie Night Has Large Turnout PR Newswire - Tue, May 21, 2013 2:14 PM EDT
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Prudential Yost & Little Realty , the Triad's leading residential real estate firm, hosted their 2 nd Annual Family Movie night at the NewBridge Bank ...
- Allstate Announces Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire - Tue, May 21, 2013 11:33 AM EDT
NORTHBROOK, Ill., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) today announced a quarterly dividend of 25 cents on each outstanding share of the corporation's common stock, payable ...
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Declares Second Quarter Dividend Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 11:00 AM EDT
The Board of Directors of LNB Bancorp, Inc. has declared a second quarter 2013 cash dividend of $.01 a share, payable on July 1, 2013 to shareholders of record on Ma
- Thierry Daucourt Joins XL Group as COO of the International Property & Casualty Insurance Business PR Newswire - Tue, May 21, 2013 11:00 AM EDT
LONDON, May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group (NYSE: XL) today announced the appointment of Thierry Daucourt as Chief Operating Officer of its International P&C Insurance business. In his role Mr. Daucourt ...
- Chase Helps 126,000 Homeowners in Completing the National Mortgage Settlement Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 10:37 AM EDT
Chase has helped 126,000 homeowners as it completed its consumer relief requirements under the National Mortgage Settlement two years ahead of time, the company announced today. Ch
- Bank of America Assisted 366,000 Customers With National Mortgage Settlement Programs Through March … Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 10:02 AM EDT
Less than a year after beginning implementation of principal reduction and other consumer relief programs under the National Mortgage Settlement , Bank of America completed and approved assistance to about 320,000 customers totaling $29.2 billion in aggregate relief across all settlement programs through March 31.
- U.S. Bank Invested $3.2 Billion to Strengthen Communities in 2012 Business Wire - Tue, May 21, 2013 10:00 AM EDT
U.S. Bank committed more than $3.2 billion last year to communities across the country through community development loans, investments, grants, corporate contributions and nonprofit sponsorships.