- Price & Time: Key Levels to Watch Ahead of the FOMC DailyFX - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Price & Time: Key Levels to Watch Ahead of the FOMC
- General Dynamics profit jumps 42 pct, jet orders rise Reuters - 3 hours ago
General Dynamics Corp, maker of Gulfstream jets, tanks and U.S. Navy ships, reported a 42 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit and said quarterly aircraft orders were at the highest in more than three ...
- Textron Gives Disappointing 2015 Outlook @ The Wall Street Journal - 3 hours ago
Textron Inc. gave a muted outlook for 2015 as the company’s Bell helicopter business continues to struggle with tepid demand.
- Textron beats 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 3 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the Providence, Rhode Island-based company said it had profit of 76 cents. Earnings, adjusted for restructuring costs and to account for discontinued operations, were 79 cents per ...
- US Dollar May Fall as FOMC Fails to Fuel Interest Rate Hike Bets DailyFX - 5 hours ago
US Dollar May Fall as FOMC Fails to Fuel Interest Rate Hike Bets
- Roth IRA may be key to heirs' tax savings Bankrate.com - 5 hours ago
What is the best way to pass these assets on to my children after I'm deceased without them having to pay a lot of inheritance or estate taxes? It's a common retirement investor's question: How do you turn the tax-deferred compensation in your retirement accounts into tax-free distributions for your children? You'll need …
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Treading Water Below 119.00 DailyFX - 9 hours ago
USD/JPY Technical Analysis: Treading Water Below 119.00
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Holding Short Trade for Now DailyFX - 10 hours ago
NZD/USD Technical Analysis: Holding Short Trade for Now
- Exchange rates punish 3M Investor's Business Daily - 15 hours ago
The diversified manufacturer's Q4 EPS rose 11.7% to $1.81, beating views by a penny. Organic local-currency sales grew 6.3%, with acquisitions adding an additional 0.1% to sales. But foreign currency translation ...
- United Financial posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 16 hours ago
The Glastonbury, Connecticut-based bank said it had earnings of 3 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, were 16 cents per share. The holding company for United Bank posted revenue ...
- Cramer: Avoid the whiners, Apple wasn't crying! CNBC - 16 hours ago
- Final Glance: Tools and Appliances companies Associated Press - 16 hours ago
Shares of some top tools and appliances companies were down at the close of trading: General Electric Co. fell $.21 or .9 percent, to $24.38. Snap-On fell $1.75 or 1.3 percent, to $133.15. Stanley Works ...
- Where do funds report their r-squared? @ Investopedia - 17 hours ago
Learn where to find R-squared calculations for mutual funds. Explore R-squared, Alpha and Beta and how these calculations measure securities' performance.
- Amgen (AMGN) Stock Rises in After-Hours Trading Today on Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
Shares of Amgen (AMGN) were up in after-hours trading Tuesday after the world's largest biopharmaceutical company reported fourth-quarter earnings after the market close that beat analysts' expectations....
- What to Expect When American Electric Power (AEP) Reports Earnings Wednesday @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
American Electric Power (AEP) is scheduled to report its fourth quarter earnings before the market opens tomorrow.
- USDOLLAR Pulls Back after Taking out 2009 High DailyFX - 19 hours ago
USDOLLAR Pulls Back after Taking out 2009 High
- Gold 1323 and 1345 Remain of Interest as Resistance DailyFX - 19 hours ago
Gold 1323 and 1345 Remain of Interest as Resistance
- USD/CAD Outside Daily Reversal DailyFX - 19 hours ago
USD/CAD Outside Daily Reversal
- USD/CHF .9350 Sticks Out as Resistance DailyFX - 19 hours ago
USD/CHF .9350 Sticks Out as Resistance
- Crude Pinned to 19 Year Trendline DailyFX - 19 hours ago
Crude Pinned to 19 Year Trendline
- USD/JPY Coil Tightens DailyFX - 19 hours ago
USD/JPY Coil Tightens
- What to Watch in the Day Ahead - Wednesday, Jan. 28 Reuters - 20 hours ago
All times in ET/GMT) Facebook's stock soared in 2014 as the company's mobile ad revenue exploded. Qualcomm Inc posts fiscal first-quarter results as Wall Street waits for the leading mobile chipmaker to resolve its anti-trust investigation with regulators in China, its top growth market.
- US Corporate earnings: hard currency @ Financial Times - 21 hours ago
So where are the retailers with their cheery results? Tumbling oil prices were supposed to be a net boon for the US economy. Perhaps that view may be redeemed next month when retail companies, whose operations ...
- Middday Glance: Tools and Appliances companies Associated Press - 21 hours ago
Shares of some top tools and appliances companies are down at 1 p.m.: General Electric Co. fell $.22 or .9 percent, to $24.37. Snap-On fell $1.36 or 1.0 percent, to $133.54. Stanley Works fell $1.73 or ...
- Gold Still Constructive But Resistance Lies Ahead DailyFX - 21 hours ago
Gold Still Constructive But Resistance Lies Ahead
- The Dollar Did It: Currency Headwinds Hit Pfizer, Procter & Gamble as Market Slumps @ Barrons.com - 21 hours ago
For a while now, pundits have been wondering what impact the strong dollar would have on U.S. corporate earnings. We got our answer today, and it wasn't a good one, as companies from Microsoft (MSFT) and ...
- Sweden’s Net Trade Surplus Fades as PPI Decreases DailyFX - 21 hours ago
Sweden’s Net Trade Surplus Fades as PPI Decreases
- 3M (MMM) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 21 hours ago
The following 3M (MMM) conference call took place on January 27, 2015, 09:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Come fly with them: These CEOs spend the most on the corporate jet @ Fortune - 21 hours ago
Who wouldn't want their very own airborne steed at the ready? But should shareholders be footing the bill?
- 3M Organic Growth Solid, But Hot Dollar Saps Gains @ Investor's Business Daily - 22 hours ago
3M's (MMM) lackluster sales growth and an unrevised full-year outlook had investors expecting more and dragged down the maker of Post-it notes, industrial film and other manufactured goods. 3M earned $1.81 ...
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Stock Falls Today on Weak Guidance @ TheStreet.com - 22 hours ago
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) shares are declining after it issued weak 2015 guidance today.
- Buy 3M on Weakness, Following Solid Earnings, 2014 Revenue Record @ TheStreet.com - 22 hours ago
3M is a high-quality investment that belongs in every investor's portfolio.
- United Technologies (UTX) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 22 hours ago
The following United Technologies (UTX) conference call took place on January 27, 2015, 09:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Stronger Dollar Hits U.S. Corporate Earnings Bloomberg - 23 hours ago
The dollar's surge is reducing earnings at American companies from Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) to Pfizer Inc. (PFE) and DuPont Co. that make a large portion of their revenue abroad. DuPont and drugmakers Pfizer and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) all posted annual forecasts that trailed predictions, in part because of the …
- Cramer: 3M Has Management Team That Can Surmount Headwinds @ TheStreet.com - 23 hours ago
Cramer says 3M and another favorite, Honeywell, can guide their companies through rough economic waters.
- 3M Profit Rises Despite Economic Turbulence @ The Wall Street Journal - 23 hours ago
3M reinforced its reputation as a steady performer in turbulent times by posting a 6.9% increase in profit for the fourth quarter and promising further growth in 2015.
- United Technologies Down On Cautious 2015 Forecast @ Barrons.com - 23 hours ago
United Technologies (UTX) reported early after the close Monday, given the threat of snow, but investors are still giving it the cold shoulder after light guidance. Like Pfizer (PFE) and others, UTX noted that the strong dollar was hurting overseas operations. RBC Capital Markets’ Robert Stallard noted that there’s not …
- Danaher (DHR) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 10:45 AM EST
The following Danaher (DHR) conference call took place on January 27, 2015, 08:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Multinational earnings hit hard by strong dollar Reuters - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 10:33 AM EST
As earnings season heats up, a slew of large multinational companies have posted disappointing results and outlooks with a common culprit to blame - a strong dollar. The impact has crossed sectors, ranging from industrials to technology, affecting companies that garner a large portion of their sales from outside the United …
- 3M Solid Earnings, but Valuation Concerns Remain @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 10:05 AM EST
Tuesday before the markets opened, 3M Co. (NYSE: MMM) released its fourth-quarter financial results as $1.81 in earnings per share and $7.7 billion in revenue. Thomson Reuters has consensus estimates of ...
- 3M tops net income rises 7 percent as sales jump broadly Associated Press - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 9:57 AM EST
- 3M (MMM) Stock Falling Today on Mixed Earnings Report @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 9:39 AM EST
3M (MMM) shares are dropping after the company released its fourth quarter earnings results today.
- Siemens chairman says to stay on until 2018 Reuters - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 9:38 AM EST
- CEO Kaeser faces music on Siemens strategy, Dresser-Rand Reuters - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 9:38 AM EST
- Morning Movers: Stocks Slip On Downbeat Earnings @ Barrons.com - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 9:08 AM EST
Stocks looked poised to open lower Tuesday, after small gains to start the week. Earnings disappointments were putting investors in a selling mood, as were warnings from major companies including Microsoft ...
- Luna--A Connected Smart Mattress Cover For A Good Night's Sleep @ Forbes - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 9:00 AM EST
If Google’s acquisition of Nest last year showed us anything, it is that connected devices, especially in the context of a home setting, are going to become an increasingly important part of how consumers live their lives. And where there is a big consumer opportunity, there is always significant activity
- Price & Time: Euro Dead Cat Bounce Or Something More? DailyFX - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 8:30 AM EST
Price & Time: Euro Dead Cat Bounce Or Something More?
- FirstMerit meets 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 8:03 AM EST
The bank, based in Akron, Ohio, said it had earnings of 36 cents per share. The results matched Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was also ...
- 3M tops 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 7:47 AM EST
- 3M Beats Profit Estimates as Sales Rise in U.S. and Asia Pacific @ Bloomberg - Tue, Jan 27, 2015 7:46 AM EST
3M Co. (MMM) beat analysts’ fourth-quarter profit estimates as the maker of Post-it notes and Scotch tape boosted sales in the U.S. and Asia Pacific region. The results marked the seventh consecutive quarterly ...