- European ADPKD Forum: Coordinated EU Action Vital to Improve the Management of Genetic Form of Kidney … Business Wire - 2 minutes 16 seconds ago
Today marks the publication of a report by the European ADPKD Forum , a multidisciplinary group of leading medical and patient group experts dedicated to improving the health
- Heart Initiative Offers Prize For Heart-Healthy Recipes PR Newswire - 29 minutes ago
"The Women's Breast & Heart Initiative saves lives by connecting at-risk women with the early detection necessary to fight breast cancer and heart disease," said Andrea Ivory, CEO and founder of WBHI. "Heart disease is the leading cause of death in American women. Since our mission is to save women's lives, it was a natural …
- Thoratec Schedules Fourth Quarter Conference Call, Webcast PR Newswire - 37 minutes ago
PLEASANTON, Calif., Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Thoratec Corporation (NASDAQ: THOR), a world leader in device-based mechanical circulatory support therapies to save, support and restore failing hearts, ...
- Patricia Richards of SelectHealth Appointed 2015-2017 ACHP Board of Directors Chair PR Newswire - 54 minutes ago
WASHINGTON, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Washington, D.C. – The Alliance of Community Health Plans (ACHP) announced today that Patricia R. Richards, president and CEO of SelectHealth in Salt Lake City, Utah, has been elected by her colleagues as the new chair of the organization's board of directors. "Pat Richards …
- Novartis announces study in NEJM showing Jakavi® was superior to standard therapy in rare blood cancer … GlobeNewswire Europe - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Jakavi ® (ruxolitinib) treatment resulted in durable hematocrit control, spleen size reduction and symptom relief for patients with uncontrolled polycythemia vera Polycythemia vera (PV) is a blood ...
- Incyte Announces Publication of Phase III RESPONSE Trial in Patients with Polycythemia Vera in New England … Business Wire - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Incyte Corporation today announced that The New England Journal of Medicine published results from the pivotal Phase III RESPONSE clinical trial demonstrating
- Flex Pharma Announces Pricing Of Initial Public Offering Business Wire - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Flex Pharma, Inc., a biotechnology company that is developing innovative and proprietary treatments for nocturnal leg cramps and spasms associated with severe neuromuscular conditions, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 5,400,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $16.00 per …
- The DHG Healthcare Center for Industry Transformation to Locate in the Global Center for Health Inno … PR Newswire - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DHG Healthcare, the national healthcare practice of Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP, announced today that it will be establishing the headquarters for its Center ...
- Medical Asset Management, Inc. Signs Contract with Hamilton Medical Center to use its web-based software … PR Newswire - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
ATLANTA, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Asset Management, Inc. (Atlanta, Georgia), the parent company of iRCODER.COM® recently signed an agreement with Hamilton Medical Center (Dalton, Georgia) ...
- XenoPort Announces Proposed Offering of $100 Million Convertible Senior Notes due 2022 Business Wire - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
XenoPort, Inc. announced today that it intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $100 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2022 in a private placement to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended .
- Gilead Announces Executive Promotions Business Wire - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
Gilead Sciences, Inc. today announced the promotion of Andrew Cheng, MD, PhD to Executive Vice President, HIV Therapeutics and Development Operations, and Taiyin Yang, PhD, to the role of Executive Vice President, Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing.
- Hospital Español Auxilio Mutuo and PetSmart Partner to Fund Canine Therapy Team Business Wire - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Hospital Español Auxilio Mutuo is teaming up with PetSmart to help fund the hospital’s canine therapy program, Auxilio y Sonrisas para Nuestros Niños (Assistance and Smiles for Our
- McKesson Declares Quarterly Dividend January 28, 2015 Business Wire - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
The Board of Directors of McKesson Corporation today declared a regular dividend of twenty-four cents per share on Common Stock. The dividend will be payable on April 1,
- Support for Bell Let's Talk Day and the mental health cause reaches new highs PR Newswire - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
Tweets, calls, texts and Facebook shares drive Bell's donations to mental health #BellLetsTalk again the top Twitter trend in Canada - and now #1 worldwide! Canadians everywhere, politicians, sports figures, ...
- Correction: SciClone to Present at BIO CEO & Investor Conference on February 9, 2015 at 11 am ET Marketwired - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced that Friedhelm Blobel, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview and business update at the 17th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference ...
- Luminex Corporation To Present At 2015 Leerink Global Healthcare Conference PR Newswire - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Luminex Corporation (NASDAQ: LMNX) today announced that management will present at the 2015 Leerink Global Healthcare Conference to be held February 11-12, ...
- Varian Medical Systems Reports Results for First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2015 PR Newswire - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
PALO ALTO, Calif., Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Varian Medical Systems (NYSE:VAR) today is reporting net earnings of $0.92 per diluted share in the first quarter of fiscal year 2015, including an $11 ...
- Nevro to Present at the 2015 Leerink Global Healthcare Conference PR Newswire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
Headquartered in Menlo Park, California, Nevro is a medical device company focused on providing innovative products that improve the quality of life of patients suffering from debilitating chronic pain. Nevro has developed and commercialized the Senza® spinal cord stimulation (SCS) system, an evidence-based neuromodulation …
- TriVascular Technologies, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences GlobeNewswire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- TriVascular Technologies, Inc. , manufacturer of the Ovation Prime(R) Abdominal Stent Graft System, today announced that its management will be participating in two upcoming investor ...
- Hologic Announces Financial Results for First Quarter Fiscal 2015 PR Newswire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
BEDFORD, Mass., Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Hologic, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOLX) announced today the Company's financial results for the first fiscal quarter ended December 27, 2014. Revenues for the quarter ...
- Vertex Reports Full-Year and Fourth Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Provides Guidance for 2015 Business Wire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated today reported consolidated financial results for the full-year and quarter ended December 31, 2014. The company also today provi
- Omeros Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock and Pre-Funded Warrants PR Newswire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
SEATTLE, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Omeros Corporation (OMER) today announced its intention to offer, subject to market and other conditions, shares of its common stock and pre-funded warrants to purchase shares of its common stock in a registered underwritten public offering. Omeros also expects to grant the underwriters …
- QIAGEN Reports Results for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2014 PR Newswire - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
VENLO, the Netherlands, January 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Full-year 2014 results: Adjusted net sales of $1.35 billion (+4% CER); adjusted operating income of $312.5 million; and adjusted EPS of $1.00 - ...
- Nanosphere Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Preliminary Top Line Results, Director and Management … GlobeNewswire - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
- Kindred Healthcare Extends Expiration Date and Increases Cash Consent Payment in Consent Solicitatio … Business Wire - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
Kindred Healthcare, Inc. today announced that it has extended the expiration time and increased the cash consent payment for its previously
- Cardiovascular Systems Reports Fiscal 2015 Second-Quarter Financial Results Business Wire - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. , a medical device company developing and commercializing innovative interventional treatment systems for peripheral and coronary a
- Non-Profit Offering Free Medication Counseling During Pregnancy Lands Federal Funding to Expand Serv … Marketwired - 2 hours 8 minutes ago
As January's National Birth Defects Prevention Month comes to a close, the United States' Health Resources and Services Administration's Maternal and Child Health Bureau opens the door for expanded access ...
- 3 Reasons Patients Choose Revision Surgery PR Newswire - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The majority of weight loss patients are severely obese men and women who have struggled to maintain a variety of diet and exercise regimens for most of their life. Yet, although weight loss surgery typically produces outstanding weight loss results, not all procedures end with …
- Oxford Finance Provides $7.4 Million Debt Financing Facility to Vita Healthcare Group PR Newswire - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
ALEXANDRIA, Va., Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Oxford Finance LLC ("Oxford"), a specialty finance firm that provides senior debt to life sciences and healthcare services companies, today announced the closing of a $7.4 million senior secured term loan with Vita Healthcare Group LLC ("Vita Healthcare"). The funds will be …
- Exact Sciences Announces Norton Healthcare to Adopt Cologuard Business Wire - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
Exact Sciences Corp. today announced Norton Healthcare is the first healthcare system in Kentucky to offer Cologuard®, the first and only FDA-approved noninvasive stool DNA screening test for colorectal cancer.
- 3 Important Lifestyle Changes for Post Bariatric Success PR Newswire - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- As more and more data is gathered on its safety and effectiveness, weight loss surgery has grown in popularity, but so have many of the misconceptions surrounding it. Because weight loss surgery is usually chosen by obese patients who have spent years struggling to lose weight …
- Get the Extra Tools for Stress-Related Health Issues through The Prince Synergy PR Newswire - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
When asked the significance of the programs, Ms. Bin Yang, the Managing Director at The Prince Synergy, replied, "Most health issues at work are stress related, and medical symptom relief cannot resolve them. Individuals need the extra tools to meet challenges and manage stress to achieve fast and lasting results. I first …
- Global Acne Treatment Market: Trends and Opportunities (2014-2019) PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
DALLAS, Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The report titled "Global Acne Treatment Market: Trends and Opportunities (2014-2019)" provides an insight into the acne market with focus on global ...
- Research and Markets: Adherens Junction Targeting in Oncology Drug Pipeline Report 2015 Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Adherens Junction Targeting in Oncology Drug Pipeline
- Kessler Foundation Grants $339,000 to Improve Employment and Independence in Civilians and Veterans with … GlobeNewswire - 3 hours ago
WEST ORANGE, N.J. -- Kessler Foundation awarded a $339,254 Signature Employment Grant to ServiceSource, Florida Regional Office in Clearwater, FL, to implement the project, "Warrior Bridge Brain Injury ...
- Hammermill® Paper Raises $327,657 During St. Jude Thanks And Giving® Campaign To Help Find Cures And … PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
This marks the fourth year of the Hammermill brand's partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, and brings the total amount contributed by Hammermill to St. Jude to more than one million dollars. The Thanks and Giving campaign raises millions of dollars to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® and …
- Research and Markets: Jak-STAT Signaling Pathway in Oncology Drug Pipeline Report 2015 Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Jak-STAT Signaling Pathway in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 2015
- Research study at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center aims to fight pancreatic cancer PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
GILBERT, Ariz., Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- A new clinical trial at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center aims to test a new treatment to fight late-stage pancreatic cancer, one of the nation's deadliest cancers. The drug known as PEGPH20 is designed to crack the protective shell around the pancreatic tumor, so that the chemotherapy …
- Research and Markets: Chemokine Signaling Pathway in Cancer Drug Pipeline Report 2015 Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chemokine Signaling Pathway in Cancer Drug Pipeline Update 201
- Research and Markets: ErbB Signaling Pathway in Cancer Drug Pipeline Report 2015 Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "ErbB Signaling Pathway in Cancer Drug Pipeline Update 201
- Research and Markets: Targeting Metabolic Pathways in Cancer Drug Pipeline Report 2015 Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Targeting Metabolic Pathways in Cancer Drug Pipeline Update 20
- Research and Markets: Modulators of the Actin Cytoskeleton for the Treatment of Cancer Drug Pipeline … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Modulators of the Actin Cytoskeleton for the Treatment
- Research and Markets: The MAPK Signaling Pathway in Oncology Drug Pipeline Report 2015 Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The MAPK Signaling Pathway in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 201
- Research and Markets: p53 Signaling Pathway in Cancer Drug Pipeline Update 2015 Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "p53 Signaling Pathway in Cancer Drug Pipeline Update 2015"
- Action Needed: Following White House Drone Crash, Tesla Foundation and UAVSA CEO and others discussed … PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
Keith Kaplan CEO of the Tesla Foundation and the UAVSA met with members of the White House and FAA with Professor Raja Sengupa of UC Berkeley, former White House Counsel Lisa Ellman of McKenna, Long, and Aldridge, today to discuss the issues surrounding a "Drone Pilot's License", which would assure the ability for our Veterans …
- Research and Markets: Targeting Tight Junctions in Cancer Drug Pipeline Update 2015: 92 companies plus … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Targeting Tight Junctions in Cancer Drug Pipeline Update
- Research and Markets: Targeting Focal Adhesion for the Treatment of Cancer Drug Pipeline Update 2015: … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Targeting Focal Adhesion for the Treatment of Cancer Dru
- Campbell Alliance's New Suite Of Services Delivers Launch Excellence To Clients PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
As pharmaceutical companies face patent expiries and shrinking pipelines, product launches are a critical component for growth. With over 400 launches on the horizon in the next three years, it will be crucial for pharmaceutical companies to capture the full value from each launch. More than a decade ago, Campbell Alliance …
- MedHOK 360Measures Earns Fifth Consecutive NCQA Measure Certification(SM) Marketwired - 4 hours ago
- Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 17th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
MILFORD, Mass., Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of RNA viruses, today announced ...