- Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III Enters Agreement to Acquire Wichita Medical Office Building GlobeNewswire - 23 minutes ago
WICHITA, Kan. -- American Healthcare Investors and Griffin Capital Corporation, the co-sponsors of Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III, Inc., announced today that the REIT has entered into an agreement ...
- Anika Therapeutics Announces U.S. Commercialization Partnership for Hyalomatrix® with Wound Care Leader … Business Wire - 28 minutes ago
Anika Therapeutics, Inc. today announced that it has entered into a new agreement with Medline Industries, Inc. to commercialize the Company’s advanced wound care product - Hyalomatrix®, in the United States on an exclusive basis through 2019.
- Photo Release -- REACH Air Medical Services Announces New Air Ambulance Base in Willits, CA GlobeNewswire - 32 minutes ago
SANTA ROSA, Calif. -- REACH Air Medical Services (REACH) announces the expansion of their Northern California emergency helicopter service to include a new base opening in Mendocino County, California. ...
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Violations … Business Wire - 35 minutes ago
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP is investigating Impax Laboratories, Inc. in connection with possible breaches of federal securities laws.
- Sage Adds Population Management Tool to Help Providers Improve Care, Lower Costs Business Wire - 55 minutes ago
Sage Technologies Co., an independent, trusted expert in ACO implementation, is partnering with MEDSEEK, a patient engagement platform developer, to offer a new comprehensive care management solution, Navigate.
- Marathon Pharmaceuticals Names Jeanine Swalec Vice President of Regulatory Affairs Business Wire - 1 hour 17 minutes ago
Marathon Pharmaceuticals today announced Jeanine M. Swalec has joined the company as its vice president of regulatory affairs.
- Owning Your Sexual Health: The Carolina Men's Clinic Encourages Men to Recognize Problems, Seek Professional … PR Newswire - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Contrary to what many people believe, sexual health problems are bona fide medical problems deserving of clinical attention. Gillogly explains that embarrassment and denial drive men to keep sexual health issues under wraps. The Carolina Men's Clinic (http://thecarolinamensclinic.com/) …
- Toronto Digital Marketing Agency Boosts Resume Submissions by 220% With Cheeky Experiential Recruiting … Business Wire - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
- Surveyed U.S. Payers Expect Cost Savings to MCOs and Patients to be the Strongest Drivers of Biosimilar … PR Newswire - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
BURLINGTON, Mass., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Decision Resources Group finds that the majority of surveyed pharmacy and medical directors in the United States believe that the key drivers of biosimilar market penetration will be the level of savings achievable by their managed care organizations (MCOs) and the expected …
- Myriad Genetics to Announce Financial Results for the Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 on August … GlobeNewswire - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
SALT LAKE CITY -- Myriad Genetics, Inc. today announced that it will issue financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year 2014 as well as provide financial guidance for fiscal year 2015 ...
- HealthSouth Appoints Tim Patten New Regional President PR Newswire - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthSouth Corporation (HLS) today announced the appointment of Timothy R. Patten as regional president for the Northeast region. Patten, who brings more than 30 years of healthcare management experience to the position, will have operational responsibilities for 17 hospitals …
- Medican Enters into Letter of Intent to Restructure Its Proposed Acquisition of Canadian Medical Marijuana … Business Wire - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
Medican Enterprises, Inc. , a bio-pharmaceutical company focused on manufacturing, marketing and selling pharmaceutical grade cannabis in Canada, today announced that it has entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent to restructure its proposed acquisition of an interest in International Herbs Medical Marijuana Ltd.
- McKesson Announces Preliminary Voting Results from 2014 Annual Stockholder Meeting Business Wire - 1 hour 33 minutes ago
McKesson Corporation today announced preliminary voting results from its Annual Meeting of Stockholders held earlier today in Redwood City, California. All Board member
- Nelipak® Corporation Acquires Flexpak Corporation PR Newswire - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
PHOENIX, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Nelipak® Corporation ("Nelipak") announced today that it has closed on the acquisition of Debond Corporation (dba Flexpak Corporation) ("Flexpak"). The business will be owned by Nelipak and operate under the name of Nelipak® Healthcare Packaging. Flexpak (www.flexpakcorp.com), …
- ACETO Appoints Daniel Yarosh, Ph.D. to the Board of Directors GlobeNewswire - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y. -- ACETO Corporation , a global leader in the marketing, sale and distribution of products for Human Health, Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Performance Chemicals, has appointed Daniel ...
- Novation Names Medline as Medical Supplier of the Year For Delivering Outstanding Service and Value Business Wire - 2 hours 0 minutes ago
Medline Industries Inc. was recently named 2013 Medical Supplier of the Year by Novation, the leading healthcare supply chain expertise, analytics and contracting company for VHA Inc., UHC, Children’s Hospital Association and Provista, LLC.
- Oregon's No. 1 Health Plan Announces Expansion to Eugene PR Newswire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
PORTLAND, Ore., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lane County residents will have a new health care option that combines top-quality care with award-winning health coverage. Kaiser Permanente Northwest announced today that it plans to open a medical office in Eugene by late 2015. "For more than 65 years Kaiser Permanente …
- El Camino Hospital Utilizes Cutting-Edge Leaf Patient Monitor System to Help Reduce Risk of Pressure … PR Newswire - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
PLEASANTON, Calif., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- El Camino Hospital, a leader in the use of technology to improve patient care, is utilizing the Leaf Patient Monitoring system to help prevent hospital-acquired pressure ulcers by monitoring the position and movement of patients susceptible to bed sores. Turning patients …
- Study Suggests C1-INH May Aid in Prevention of Antibody-Mediated Rejection Following Kidney Transpla … PR Newswire - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
SAN FRANCISCO, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A study presented at the 2014 World Transplant Congress evaluated the safety and efficacy of CSL Behring's C1 Inhibitor (C1-INH) concentrate in preventing antibody-mediated ...
- AHF Mourns Sierra Leone’s Dr. Khan; Criticizes Lax Global Response to Deadly Ebola Outbreak Business Wire - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
- Ascension Forms New National Senior Care Health Ministry PR Newswire - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
ST. LOUIS, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ascension, the nation's largest Catholic and non-profit health system, today announced the formation of Ascension Health Senior Care, uniting the majority of its senior-focused programs into one national organization. The senior services ministry will include independent living, …
- Tenet Appoints Garry L. Gause as Chief Executive Officer of Southern Region Business Wire - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
Tenet Healthcare Corporation named Garry L. Gause as chief executive officer of its Southern Region. In this role, Gause will lead the overall direction, strategy and o
- Emergency Nurses Association Promotes Jim Fetty to Chief Financial Officer Marketwired - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
The Emergency Nurses Association today announced Jim Fetty has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer. Fetty previously served as Director of Finance for the world's largest association for emergency ...
- Zoll Receives Shonin Approval from Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare to Market the R Series … Business Wire - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
ZOLL Medical Corporation, a manufacturer of medical devices and related software solutions, announced today that its Japanese subsidiary, Asahi Kasei ZOLL Medical , has receiv
- Siemens Showcases New Workflow, Testing and Training Solutions at AACC Business Wire - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
Today Siemens Healthcare reveals its newest in vitro diagnostics innovations at the 2014 AACC Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo, Chicago, July 27-31. Visitors to the Siemens exhibit – themed “Test smarter.
- Epilepsy Monitoring Unit at Huntington Memorial Hospital Earns Laboratory Accreditation Business Wire - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
The Epilepsy Monitoring Unit at Huntington Memorial Hospital has earned accreditation by the Long-Term Monitoring Laboratory Accreditation Board of the American Board of Registrati
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals Schedules Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Business Wire - 2 hours 39 minutes ago
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced that the Company will release its 2014 third quarter financial results on Monday, August 11, 2014, before the ma
- mHealth and Home Monitoring - 6th Edition PR Newswire - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
NEW YORK, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: mHealth and Home Monitoring – 6th Edition http://www.reportlinker.com/p0356852/mHealth-and-Home-Monitoring-–-6th-Edition.html ...
- Envisia Therapeutics Announces Appointments to Board of Directors Business Wire - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
Envisia Therapeutics today announced that it has made two appointments to the company’s board of directors. Effective immediately, Adrienne Graves, Ph.D. and Gary Phillips, M.D. wi
- InnoPharma Announces Launch of Olanzapine for Injection, 10mg/vial in Canada PR Newswire - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
PISCATAWAY, N.J., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- InnoPharma, Inc. today announced the first generic launch of Olanzapine for Injection, 10mg/vial (the generic equivalent of Zyprexa® injection), in Canada. Olanzapine is indicated for the rapid control of agitation and disturbed behaviors in patients with schizophrenia or …
- Midstate Radiology Selects IDS Voice2Dox Speech Recognition and AbbaDox Clinical Reporting Solution Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Midstate Radiology Associates has selected IDS Voice2Dox speech recognition and AbbaDox clinical reporting solution to meet the practice’s high-volume multi-site reporting needs. T
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital Is First Hospital in Country to Offer Rotation Medical Rotator Cuff System … Marketwired - 3 hours ago
MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, part of MedStar Orthopaedics, is the first hospital in the United States to offer the Rotation Medical Rotator Cuff System, a new minimally invasive technology potentially ...
- Florida Institute Funds Miami-based RxMP Therapeutics, LLC Business Wire - 3 hours ago
The Institute for Commercialization of Public Research announced today that it has finalized a funding agreement with RxMP Therapeutics, LLC, an emerging pharmaceutical company based in Miami.
- Sam’s Club® Promotes Back-to-School Safety During Free Children’s Health Screenings Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Back-to-school brings shopping for clothes, buying school supplies and securing updated health information for children, but why not also use this time to take a few simple steps to help ensure their safety? Fingerprints and DNA samples have become the standard tools for personal identification and can be useful for parents …
- invendo medical Appoints Nachum (Homi) Shamir To The Company's Board Of Directors PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
NEW YORK and KISSING, Germany, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- invendo medical GmbH, manufacturer and distributor of a single use and computer-assisted ("robotic") colonoscopy system, today announced the appointment ofNachum (Homi) Shamir, a worldwide recognized medical device executive, as a new member of its supervisory …
- Selexis SA to Present New Data and a Case Study at IBC's Cell Line Development and Engineering Confe … GlobeNewswire - 3 hours ago
GENEVA, Switzerland -- via PRWEB - Selexis SA, a serial innovation company with proven technologies for biologic drug discovery and mammalian cell line development, announced today new data from the Company's ...
- Weill Cornell Medical College Selects OpenTempo Workforce Optimization Solution PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
WILLISTON, Vt., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenTempo, a leader in workforce optimization and staff scheduling solutions for healthcare, has announced that Weill Cornell Medical College/New York-Presbyterian Hospital has recently implemented OpenTempo to facilitate staff and case scheduling in their Department of Anesthesiology. …
- The U.S. Clot Management Device Market Will Experience Accelerating Growth, Reaching Revenues of $700 … PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
BURLINGTON, Mass., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Decision Resources Group finds that the United States clot management device market will expand through 2022, particularly in the later years. This will be primarily as a result of increasing uptake of neurovascular embolectomy devices, designed for treating stroke patients, …
- Clinical Reference Laboratory and UL Workplace Health & Safety Partner to Launch Unique Solution Marketwired - 3 hours ago
Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc. and UL Workplace Health & Safety are partnering to bring a unique offering to occupational medicine clinics. The companies have created a joint solution that includes ...
- Using Natural Supplements to Battle Menopause Symptoms PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Menopause is a natural life transition, but it can bring many physical and emotional changes. Natural supplements have become increasingly popular as women seek alternatives to manage their symptoms and continue to live healthy, active lives. Natural supplements such …
- Worldwide Shipments of Carestream’s Digital DRX X-ray Detectors Surpass 9,000 Units Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Carestream Health has shipped more than 9,000 DRX detectors since launching the CARESTREAM DRX-1, a revolutionary wireless X-ray detector that quickly and affordably retrofits existing X-ray rooms or portable diagnostic imaging systems from CR to DR technology, or powers new DR rooms and mobile systems.
- The Federal Reserve Playing Analyst Damaging to Biotechnology Companies Accesswire - 3 hours ago
WHITEFISH, MT / July 30, 2014 / The July 15 U.S. Federal Reserve report on monetary policy touched off a barrage of barely polite and not very muted commentary from one end of the web to the other this ...
- Afaxys Pharmaceuticals Products Now Available Nationwide; OCs Placed on Pennsylvania Medicaid's Preferred … Marketwired - 3 hours ago
Three FDA-approved oral contraceptives from Afaxys Pharmaceuticals, a division of Afaxys, Inc., are now preferred OCs, as per a recent ruling by Pennsylvania's Medicaid system.
- Former Marine and Self-Described 'Proud Mexican American' Finally Finds His Way to Career of His Dre … PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
CLAREMONT, Calif., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharmacy is not Antonio Silva's first career, but he is certain it will be his last. In the past, the 34-year-old Riverside, California, resident has served ...
- CannaVest Corp. Wins Michigan Medical Cannabis Cup for Highest Cannabidiol (CBD) Concentrate PR Newswire - 3 hours ago
LAS VEGAS, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CannaVest Corp . (OTCBB: CANV ), a leading manufacturer and distributor of hemp and Cannabidiol (CBD) based products, was awarded first place in the CBD concentrate ...
- eZono, Moves the Needle in Procedural Ultrasound Business Wire - 4 hours ago
- Los Angeles Times and New York Times Report on Legalization of Cannabis PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
CORONA, Calif., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AVT, Inc. (OTC Markets: AVTC) (www.autoretail.com), a leader in automated systems for the marijuana industry, commented today on recent editorials by the New York Times and the Los Angeles Times regarding the legalization of cannabis. Several news reports suggested that companies …
- Corgenix Rapid Diagnostic Ebola Test Research Earns Divisional Best Abstract Award at AACC 2014 Meet … Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Corgenix Medical Corporation has been recognized for outstanding research presented today at the American Association for Clinical Chemistry Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo 2014 in Chicago.
- Medical Grade Innovations Announces New, High Performance Scrub Line Business Wire - 4 hours ago
Medical Grade Innovations, a subsidiary of R&T Fabric, LLC today announced the launch of its introductory line of healthcare professional attire through the company’s new website and online store - www.medicalgradeinnovations.com.
- Galectin Therapeutics Issues Statement on GR-MD-02 Development Program GlobeNewswire - 4 hours ago
NORCROSS, Ga. -- Galectin Therapeutics , the leading developer of therapeutics that target galectin proteins to treat fibrosis and cancer, announced yesterday results of cohort 2 of its phase 1 clinical ...