- The Holiday Shopping Deals Continue: Walmart Kicks Off Post-Black Friday Savings on Dec. 13 PR Newswire - 53 minutes ago
BENTONVILLE, Ark., Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Friday has come and gone, but the focus on helping customers save this holiday season continues at Walmart stores and Walmart.com. On Friday, Dec. ...
- Cars.com Announces Nominees for Best Pickup Truck of 2014 PR Newswire - 54 minutes ago
CHICAGO, Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cars.com, the premier online resource for buying and selling new and used cars, announced today nominees for their all-new award, "Best Pickup Truck of the Year," powered by PickupTrucks.com, the authority for new and used pickup truck buyers. Nominees for the 2014 award include the …
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Investors of Lumber Liquidators … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia on behalf of a class comprising all purchasers of the securities of Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc.
- Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP Announces Investigation of Certain Officers and Directors … Business Wire - 3 hours ago
Shareholder Rights Law Firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of The Western Union Company violated state or federal laws
- Universal Technical Institute Appoints Kimberly J. McWaters as Chairman of the Board of Directors PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (UTI), the leading provider of automotive technician training, today announced the appointment of Kimberly J. McWaters as Chairman of its Board of Directors in addition to her role as Chief Executive Officer. Ms. McWaters replaces John …
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Barnes & Noble, Inc. PR Newswire - 5 hours ago
NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com ) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Barnes & Noble, Inc. ("Barnes & Noble" or the ...
- GE Capital is Administrative Agent on $585 Million Credit Facility for RadioShack Corporation Business Wire - 5 hours ago
GE Capital, Corporate Retail Finance today announced it is serving as administrative and collateral agent on a $585 million senior secured credit facility for RadioShack Corporation , a leading electronics retailer.
- Safeway Announces Management Change in Eastern Division PR Newswire - 5 hours ago
PLEASANTON, Calif., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Safeway Inc. (NYSE:SWY) announced the appointment of Brian Baer to President of the company's Eastern Division. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130625/SF38175LOGO ...
- Journal Communications Announces Extension of Existing Share Repurchase Authorization Until End of 2 … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Journal Communications, Inc. , a diversified media company, announced today that its Board of Directors has extended its share repurchase program until the end of fiscal
- RadioShack Closes New Five-Year Financing Totaling $835 Million PR Newswire - 6 hours ago
FORT WORTH, Texas, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RadioShack Corporation (RSH) announced today that it has completed a new financing totaling $835 million including a $585 million senior secured ABL credit facility led by GE Capital, Corporate Retail Finance and a $250 million secured term loan led by Salus Capital Partners, …
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Class Action Suit against the Western Union Company Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP today announced that a class action has been commenced on behalf of an institut
- Rentrak Announces Top Ten Movies on Demand Titles for Week Ending Dec. 1, 2013 PR Newswire - 6 hours ago
PORTLAND, Ore., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, today announced the top ten Movies on Demand (MOD) titles based on consumer ...
- Salem Communications Acquires Twitchy.com From Michelle Malkin Marketwired - 7 hours ago
Salem Communications, a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and conservative opinion content, announced ...
- Media Alert: Rocket Fuel's President Named Entrepreneur of the Year by the Young Jewish Professional … Marketwired - 7 hours ago
Rocket Fuel Inc. , a leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that the company's Co-Founder and President, Richard Frankel, will receive ...
- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. Announces Appointment of Keith R. Style as Chief Financial Officer PR Newswire - 7 hours ago
DULUTH, Ga., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (ABG) ("Asbury" or the "Company"), one of the largest automotive retail and service companies in the U.S., today announced, as part of its long-term executive succession planning process, that Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Scott …
- Four Agencies Emerge as Finalists In Papa John’s Advertising Agency Review Business Wire - 7 hours ago
After receiving requests from more than 60 agencies to participate in its agency review, Papa John’s International, the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company, today announce
- Large and diverse selection of late model equipment featured at upcoming Ritchie Bros. Chicago, IL unreserved … PR Newswire - 7 hours ago
This week's auction is the final stage of a complete dispersal for Chicago-based T.J. Lambrecht Construction CHICAGO, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) (RBA.TO), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will sell more than 1,600 equipment items and trucks at an unreserved public auction in …
- StealthGas Announces Change in Chief Financial Officer Position GlobeNewswire - 8 hours ago
ATHENS, Greece -- StealthGas Inc. announced today that Harry Charogiannis, who joined the Company as Chief Financial Officer in September 2013, has resigned to pursue other employment opportunities. Konstantinos ...
- CN updates investment community on its business agenda of Operational and Service Excellence PR Newswire - 8 hours ago
TORONTO, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Claude Mongeau, president and chief executive officer of CN (CNR.TO) (CNI), will review the company's plans to deepen its agenda of Operational and Service Excellence and become a true supply chain enabler at a two-day meeting with the investment community starting here today. "CN's …
- Iron Mountain to Participate in Barclays Real Estate Conference Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Iron Mountain Incorporated , the storage and information management company, is scheduled to participate in the REIT Conversion Panel: Strategic Rationale, Best Practice
- MasterCard’s Board of Directors Announces Capital Actions Business Wire - 8 hours ago
MasterCard Incorporated today announced that its Board of Directors has approved several capital actions:
- Paychex Provides Five Tax Tips Small Business Owners Need to Know about before the New Year Business Wire - 8 hours ago
As business owners conduct their year-end tax planning, there are five tax regulations and credits they should evaluate before the New Year. Because it is unknown if Congress will
- Lee Enterprises Names Group Publisher for Madison and Tucson Marketwired - 8 hours ago
Lee Enterprises, Incorporated has announced the promotion of John M. Humenik, president and publisher of the Arizona Daily Star in Tucson, to publisher of the Wisconsin State Journal in Madison and group ...
- McGrath RentCorp Declares Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire - 8 hours ago
LIVERMORE, Calif. -- The Board of Directors of McGrath RentCorp , a diversified business to business rental company, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per common share for the quarter ended December ...
- H&R Block Reports Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Earnings; Focuses on Tax Season 2014 Readiness Marketwired - 8 hours ago
H&R Block, Inc. today announced financial results for its fiscal 2014 second quarter ended October 31, 2013. The company typically reports a second quarter operating loss due to the seasonality of the ...
- Net1 Signs Agreements for Black Economic Empowerment ("BEE") Transactions Marketwired - 8 hours ago
Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc. today announced that it has signed Relationship Agreements with its BEE partners for the issuance of 4,400,000 shares , which will be partially restricted as to resale for ...
- Central Garden & Pet Company Announces Fourth Quarter & Fiscal 2013 Results Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Central Garden & Pet Company , a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the lawn and garden and pet supplies mar
- Patterson Companies Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire - 8 hours ago
The Board of Directors of Patterson Companies, Inc. , today declared the quarterly cash dividend of $0.16 per share. The dividend will be payable on January 24, 2014,
- Jabra Recognized by World's Leading IT Distributor as a Top-Performing U.S. Technology Company PR Newswire - 8 hours ago
NASHUA, NH., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jabra today announced it has earned the 2013 U.S. Smart Partner award for Peripherals from the world's largest technology distributor Ingram Micro Inc. The honor recognizes Jabra's success in teaming with Ingram Micro to develop and deploy integrated, highly targeted go-to-market …
- American Eagle Outfitters Declares a Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.125 Per Share Business Wire - 8 hours ago
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.125 per share, marking the company’s 38th consecutive quarterly dividend. The $0.125 dividend
- CCOM Group, Inc. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results Business Wire - 9 hours ago
CCOM Group, Inc. , announced its unaudited financial results for the three months and nine months ended September 30, 2013.
- Investor Alert: A Class Action Has Been Filed Against Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc.; Investigation … Marketwired - 9 hours ago
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia on behalf of investors who purchased Lumber Liquidators ...
- Viggle and Scripps Networks Interactive Partner to Create Second Screen Sponsorship and Content Opportunities … Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Scripps Networks Interactive, whose lifestyle media brands include Food Network, HGTV and Travel Channel, has become the first programmer to offer the Viggle social platform to all Scripps advertisers.
- CORRECTING and REPLACING EPIX Reveals “Who the F**k is Arthur Fogel?” in January 29 World Premiere Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
- Fitch Rates McDonald's EUR350MM Notes Issuance 'A' Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to McDonald's EUR350 million 2.875% senior unsecured notes due Dec. 17, 2025. At Sept. 30, 2013, M
- Meredith's Allrecipes Magazine To Increase Ratebase To 650,000 PR Newswire - 10 hours ago
DES MOINES, Iowa and SEATTLE, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meredith Corporation (NYSE:MDP, www.meredith.com), the nation's leading media and marketing company serving 100 million American women, announced today that Allrecipes magazine, will increase its rate base to 650,000 from its current level of 500,000 beginning …
- DXP Enterprises, Inc. Announces Definitive Agreement to Purchase B27, LLC Conference Call Update Business Wire - 10 hours ago
DXP Enterprises, Inc. understands there were some technical difficulties surrounding today’s Investor Conference call. A rebroadcast of the call, as well as the inve
- Courtyard Irvine John Wayne Airport Welcomes 2014 Bowl Championship Series Attendees PR Newswire - 10 hours ago
IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Football fever is on its way to Newport Beach. The Courtyard Irvine John Wayne Airport hotel is gearing up to host football players, fans, bands, media and alumni associations during the 2014 Bowl Championship Series. The big game will be played at the Rose Bowl in …
- Best-Selling ‘Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business’ Available in Paperback Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Whole Foods Market is proud to announce the launch of the paperback edition of “Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business” by J
- Silicon Valley to Host WrestleMania® Business Wire - 10 hours ago
Santa Clara Mayor Jamie Matthews, the City of Santa Clara, the City of San Jose, the San Francisco 49ers and WWE® are proud to announce that Levi’s® Stadium will host WrestleMania
- Echo Global Logistics Earns Top 10 3PL Recognition in Global Trade Magazine -- Echo Noted as "Best for … Marketwired - 11 hours ago
Echo Global Logistics, Inc. , a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services, announced today its selection as a Top 10 3PL in the category of "Best for ...
- JetBlue Airways Reports November Traffic Marketwired - 11 hours ago
JetBlue Airways Corporation reported its preliminary traffic results for November 2013. Traffic in November increased 0.9 percent from November 2012, on a capacity increase of 5.1 percent. Load factor ...
- Human Rights Campaign Names Time Warner Cable as a Best Place to Work for LGBT Employees Business Wire - 11 hours ago
For the second year in a row, the Human Rights Campaign has named Time Warner Cable as one of the nation’s “Best Places to Work” for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
- Capital Link to Host Its 15th Annual Greek Investor Forum in New York City on December 17, 2013 Marketwired - 11 hours ago
On Tuesday, December 17, 2013, in cooperation with the New York Stock Exchange, Capital Link will host its 15th Annual Greek Investor Forum in New York City on the "New Era of Opportunity for Greece."...
- TigerDirect.com and Lenovo® Celebrate the 16th Annual Build Your Own PC Race for Charity at the 2013 … Business Wire - 11 hours ago
TigerDirect.com, a subsidiary of Systemax, announced today that they will partner with Lenovo® to host their 16th annual "Build Your Own PC Race” for charity on January 7th from 6pm – 9pm at the Wynn Resort Las Vegas Resort and Convention Center during the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Nordstrom Rack Grows Store Presence In New Jersey PR Newswire - 11 hours ago
SEATTLE, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seattle-based Nordstrom, Inc ., (NYSE: JWN) announced today plans to open a Nordstrom Rack at Livingston Center in Livingston, N.J. The approximately 32,155-square-foot ...
- As National Influenza Vaccination Week Kicks Off, Walgreens Highlights Flu's Impact on Winter Vacations … PR Newswire - 12 hours ago
DEERFIELD, Ill., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is driving flu shot awareness during its National Influenza Vaccination Week campaign Dec. 8-14, and with the winter holidays and busy travel period approaching, Walgreens (WAG) (WAG) is giving people another telling reminder …
- Mexico’s First Hyatt Place Opens in San José Del Cabo, Baja California Sur Business Wire - 12 hours ago
Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Grupo Hermosillo today announced the opening of Hyatt Place San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur, Mexico. The hotel introduces the Hyatt
- Ice Storms Remind Drivers to Prepare Winter Emergency Kit for Vehicles Business Wire - 12 hours ago
With ice and snow storms encompassing much of the United States, many drivers and their vehicles have been left stranded on the roads. According to an online survey conducted for CarMax, only 24 percent of those surveyed said that they have a winter emergency kit in their car.
- Legendary Golf Coach Hank Haney Joins SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio PR Newswire - 12 hours ago
NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SiriusXM announced today that Hank Haney, whose students have included Tiger Woods, Mark O'Meara, Charles Barkley, Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine and others, has joined SiriusXM PGA TOUR Radio (channel 93 on XM, channel 208 on Sirius Premier). Haney will host Hank Haney Golf Radio, …