- InPlay from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 2 minutes 37 seconds ago
InPlay from Briefing.com
- More Legal Trouble For Apple and HSBC and 3 More Hot Stocks @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 6 minutes ago
Here are some hot stocks seeing market action today.
- On The Fly: Analyst Downgrade Summary @ Theflyonthewall.com - 6 minutes ago
On The Fly: Analyst Downgrade Summary
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary @ Theflyonthewall.com - 6 minutes ago
On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary
- Dish and Ntelos reach broadband partnership pact AP - 9 minutes ago
Satellite TV provider Dish Network and regional cellphone company Ntelos said Friday that they have agreed to develop a fixed-mobile broadband service within Ntelos' coverage area. Financial terms were ...
- [video] P&G Brings Back Old CEO, and More @ MarketWatch - 9 minutes ago
What’s News: Procter & Gamble brings back old CEO, A.G. Lafley to replace embattled chief Robert McDonald. Gap reports 43% rise in quarterly profits as its turnaround efforts continue. Investigation is ...
- Abercrombie's 1Q Loss Narrows, Misses Est Zacks - 10 minutes ago
Abercrombie reported improved bottom-line results for the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Luxury brands position for U.S. boom @ Reuters - 10 minutes ago
* Affluent U.S. consumers feel it's safe to spend again * China second to U.S. in 2012 luxury retail growth * Influx of tourists will help as Obama reworks visa wait * Top brands expanding across the United ...
- Brad Pitt's 'World War Z' And Why "Bad Buzz" Doesn't Equal "Box Office Bomb" @ Forbes - 10 minutes ago
Paramount screened World War Z on Wednesday night to a packed crowd in New Jersey along with a smaller celebrity-packed gathering at the MoMA in New York. The online reactions were mostly positive, which was precisely the point of the early screenings. Paramount will release the Brad Pitt-starring zombie epic on [...]
- U.S. stocks dip at open despite durable goods beat @ MarketWatch - 11 minutes ago
U.S. stocks opened moderately lower Friday after another volatile session for Asian markets, with upbeat durable-goods data failing to overcome negative sentiment.
- Wabtec Or Stericycle - Stocks You Don't Need To Look At Every Day (In A Bullish Market!) @ Seeking Alpha - 13 minutes ago
Wabtec Or Stericycle - Stocks You Don't Need To Look At Every Day (In A Bullish Market!)
- Back to the Future! Will Lafley's P&G Return Work? @ CNBC - 13 minutes ago
A.G. Lafley's return as boss at Procter & Gamble will be beneficial to the company because he "knows where the bodies are buried," management expert Jeffrey Sonnenfeld tells CNBC.
- The Top Ten Stocks for Friday, May 24 @ Bloomberg - 15 minutes ago
May 24 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg's Betty Liu, Michael McKee and Alix Steel report on today's ten most important stocks including Procter & Gamble, Sears and Pandora. They speak on Bloomberg Television's ...
- Grupo Televisa S.A Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tuesday (TV) @ TheStreet.com - 15 minutes ago
The ex-dividend date for Grupo Televisa S.A (NYSE:TV) is Tuesday, May 28, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $26.11 as ...
- [audio] Newscast: Abercrombie's ugly stock slide @ MarketWatch - 15 minutes ago
Retailers Sears and Abercrombie & Fitch are trading in correction territory-- down 10 percent or more. Alisa Parenti has that and the numbers at the opening bell.
- Expedia Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tuesday (EXPE) @ TheStreet.com - 17 minutes ago
The ex-dividend date for Expedia (Nasdaq:EXPE) is Tuesday, May 28, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $57.68 as of 9:30 ...
- Sears Stock Gaps Down On Today's Open (SHLD) @ TheStreet.com - 17 minutes ago
Shares of Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq:SHLD) were gapping down Friday morning with an open price 16.1% lower than Thursday's closing price. The stock closed at $58.17 yesterday and opened today's ...
- News Corp's publishing business to initiate stock buyback Reuters - 18 minutes ago
- [video] Abercrombie isn't cool. Stock tanks. @ CNNMoney.com - 18 minutes ago
Abercrombie isn't cool. Stock tanks.
- Stocks slip for third straight day @ CNNMoney.com - 19 minutes ago
Stocks slip for third straight day
- Sears' 1Q Loss Widens Zacks - 20 minutes ago
Sears Holdings Corporation reported first-quarter fiscal 2013 adjusted loss per share of $1.29 per share, substantially widening from the year-ago quarter's loss per share of 51 cents.
- [video] U.S. Futures Recover After Tumultuous Day @ MarketWatch - 23 minutes ago
Brendan Conway previews the day on Wall Street where Asian markets settled into moderate movement after Thursday's swings. Photo: Getty Images.
- [video] Friday, May 24: Sears Hit by Lower Sales, Revenue @ MarketWatch - 24 minutes ago
Brendan Conway outlines key stocks to watch on Friday, including Pandora, Sears Holdings and Procter & Gamble, where former CEO A.G. Lafley is returning to lead the company. Photo: Getty Images.
- Sears slumps 18% on bigger-than-expected loss @ MarketWatch - 25 minutes ago
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Sears Holdings Corp. shares tumbled 18% on Friday after the company swung to a bigger-than-expected first-quarter loss and sales declined at both its Sears department stores and ...
- Abercrombie 1Q results disappoint, cuts outlook AP - 26 minutes ago
Abercrombie & Fitch became the latest retailer to release a disappointing outlook and shares tumbled 10 percent in early trading Friday after the company posted first-quarter earnings. The company has ...
- CBS up, 'Idol' down as traditional TV season ends AP - 29 minutes ago
- Aeropostale Reports Loss, Beats Est Zacks - 30 minutes ago
Aeropostale posted disappointing first-quarter fiscal 2013 results, with a loss of 16 cents per share that plunged significantly from the earnings of 13 cents.
- Harvard's Kaplan on Lafley's Return to P&G, Netflix @ Bloomberg - 36 minutes ago
May 24 (Bloomberg) -- Robert Kaplan, a professor at Harvard Business School, talks about the outlook for Procter & Gamble Co. with the return of A.G. Lafley as chief executive officer. Kaplan, speaking ...
- Gap's 1Q Earnings Beat, Maintains View Zacks - 40 minutes ago
Gap's earnings of 71 cents a share for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 soared 51.1% from the comparable prior-year quarter number of 47 cents.
- Ahead of the Bell: Wendy's AP - 44 minutes ago
A Janney Capital analyst anticipates that Wendy's upcoming national launch of its pretzel bacon cheeseburger will help give a boost to a key revenue metric, and raised the chain's rating and price target. ...
- On The Fly: Pre-market Movers @ Theflyonthewall.com - 45 minutes ago
On The Fly: Pre-market Movers
- Sears, P&G are Friday’s stocks to watch @ MarketWatch - 50 minutes ago
Shares of Sears were active Friday after the retailer announces deep first-quarter losses.
- Friday’s movers: Pandora, Abercrombie @ MarketWatch - 50 minutes ago
Shares of Pandora Media rose in premarket trade Friday while Abercrombie & Fitch and Sears shares posted losses.
- Hibbett's 1Q Misses as Weather Dampens Sales @ Fox Business - 50 minutes ago
The sporting-goods retailer said its fiscal first-quarter earnings slipped 0.6%, missing expectations amid higher costs that overshadowed slight growth in same-store sales.
- Stock futures remain lower after durables data @ MarketWatch - 52 minutes ago
U.S. stock index futures briefly trimmed losses Friday after April durable-goods orders rose more than expected, but remain under pressure as investors keep a wary eye on volatile Asian markets, with many ...
- Google May Follow Apple on Tax-Dodging Dividend @ TheStreet.com - 52 minutes ago
Google is the biggest company in the U.S. without a dividend, but that may change.
- Forty-Five Seconds Over Wall Street, a.m. @ The Wall Street Journal - 53 minutes ago
Forty-Five Seconds Over Wall Street, a.m.
- Food Fight: McDonald’s CEO vs. 9-Year-Old Activist @ Bloomberg - 53 minutes ago
May 24 (Bloomberg) -- On today's "This Versus That," Bloomberg's Betty Liu reports on a showdown between a 9 year old child and McDonald’s CEO. She speaks on Bloomberg Television's "In The ...
- Report: FTC Launches Probe Into Google's Display-Ad Dominance @ Fox Business - 53 minutes ago
The FTC has reportedly begun an inquiry into whether the tech behemoth is illegally limiting competition in the online display-advertising market.
- Foot Locker says outlook for 2013 remains 'largely unchanged' Theflyonthewall.com - 55 minutes ago
Still sees mid-single digit sales gains in rest of year and expects 20-30 bps of improvement in gross margin.
- Looks Like We're Holding Our Own TheStreet.com - 55 minutes ago
The CEO of a railroad giant reveals the U.S. economy to be very much on the right track.
- News Corp. Board Approves Billionaire Murdoch's Split Plan, $500M Stock Buyback @ Forbes - 56 minutes ago
Since announcing the intention to spin off the publishing assets last June, News Corp. shares rallied about 47.3%.
- Abercrombie Plunges Amid Disappointing Earnings, Lowers Guidance @ TheStreet.com - 59 minutes ago
Abercrombie & Fitch, the teen retailer embroiled in controversy, said first-quarter comparable store sales slumped 17% compared to a year before. It reported a loss net loss of $7.2 million, or 9 cents ...
- Williams-Sonoma Earnings & Rev Beat Zacks - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Williams-Sonoma reported adjusted earnings of 41 cents per share in the first quarter of fiscal 2013, up 21% from the comparable prior-year quarter.
- 6 gut checks before the stock market's opening bell @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Wall Street, meanwhile, was looking jittery a day after brushing off that huge Nikkei plunge. Maybe we should relax this Memorial Day weekend (there's an app for that), but then again, maybe not."Wall ...
- Forget Dividend Growth Investing, It's ROIC Investing @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Forget Dividend Growth Investing, It's ROIC Investing
- Best Buy: Is Price Matching Accelerating Amazon's Declining Growth Rates? @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Best Buy: Is Price Matching Accelerating Amazon's Declining Growth Rates?
- Foot Locker 1Q Profit, Sales Run Higher @ Fox Business - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
Foot Locker revealed stronger-than-expected first-quarter earnings and improved sales at stores open longer than a year.
- Futures Narrow Early Losses; Abercrombie & Fitch Stumbles @ Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Futures Narrow Early Losses; Abercrombie & Fitch Stumbles
- Stocks to Watch: Abercrombie, Infloblox, Pandora @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Stocks to Watch: Abercrombie, Infloblox, Pandora