- Nokia Or BlackBerry, Who Dies First? @ Seeking Alpha - 19 minutes ago
Nokia Or BlackBerry, Who Dies First?
- Apple's Computer Watch Isn't Coming Til Late 2014 – Analyst Business Insider - 23 minutes ago
Previous reports said it would arrive by the end of this year.
- Thursday’s movers: Hewlett-Packard, AMD @ MarketWatch - 27 minutes ago
Shares of Hewlett-Packard Co. led the S&P 500 in premarket trade on Thursday while shares of Advanced Micro Devices fell. Apple Inc. trended online.
- Semtech's 1Q Earnings Miss Estimate Zacks - 31 minutes ago
Semtech Corp. reported first-quarter 2014 earnings of 35 cents per share, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 38 cents.
- Can BlackBerry Messenger Steal Apple’s iMessage Users? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 38 minutes ago
Can BlackBerry’s Messenger platform woo iPhone users away from Apple’s iMessage service?
- For Hackers, China Is a Land of Opportunity @ New York Times - 51 minutes ago
Hacking in China thrives across official, corporate and criminal worlds and is openly discussed and promoted, whether for breaking into private networks, tracking dissent or stealing trade secrets.
- Mellanox Drops Most Since April on Roles Concern: Tel Aviv Mover @ Bloomberg - 54 minutes ago
Mellanox Technologies Ltd. tumbled the most this month in Tel Aviv after U.S.-traded shares of the Israeli maker of data-transfer technology fell and amid concern over the lack of a decision about splitting ...
- Microsoft: Where's Your Game At? @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Microsoft: Where's Your Game At?
- Akamai price target raised to $51 from $46 at Canaccord Theflyonthewall.com - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Canaccord raised Akamai's price target due to strong volume momentum in its underlying business and cost structure improvements. The firm believes Akamai's strong growth is sustainable and that there is ...
- Joe Nocera does it again @ Fortune - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
On the New York Times Op-Ed page he calls Apple's Tim Cook a liar.
- Stratasys Impresses But Revenue Growth Needs Improvement @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Stratasys Impresses But Revenue Growth Needs Improvement
- 2 Tech Stocks With Recent Intensive Insider Buying @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
2 Tech Stocks With Recent Intensive Insider Buying
- Cisco earnings upside could drives shares to $30, says Citigroup Theflyonthewall.com - 3 hours ago
Citigroup views Cisco's economic leverage as under-appreciated and thinks positive earnings surprises could drive shares to $30. The firm keeps a Buy rating on the stock with a $26 price target.
- [$$] Cost Controls Help Lenovo Profit @ The Wall Street Journal - 5 hours ago
Cost Controls Help Lenovo Profit
- Lenovo says quarterly profit up 90 percent AP - 5 hours ago
Computer maker Lenovo Group said Thursday its latest quarterly profit rose 90 percent as sales of smartphones and mobile computing technology expanded. Lenovo said it earned $127 million, or 1.22 cents ...
- China's Lenovo buys and diversifies to outshine PC rivals Reuters - 6 hours ago
By Lee Chyen Yee and Umesh Desai HONG KONG (Reuters) - Lenovo Group Ltd's bold acquisitions in its flagship PC business, a foray into mobile gadgets, and a relatively light debt load are setting it apart ...
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Sales Hit 10 Million in Half the Time of S3 @ Bloomberg - 7 hours ago
Samsung Electronics Co. said it sold 10 million units of its latest flagship Galaxy smartphone within a month of its release -- about half the time it took the previous model to reach that benchmark.
- [$$] CIO Journal. @ The Wall Street Journal - 8 hours ago
- Here’s Why Apple and Google Love Irish Tax Laws @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 8 hours ago
Apple CEO Tim Cook’s appearance in front of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations yesterday brought attention to the company’s practice of establishing offshore subsidiaries in countries ...
- Samsung says fast-selling Galaxy S4 sales hit 10 mln @ Reuters - 10 hours ago
SEOUL, May 23 (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co said sales of the latest version of its flagship Galaxy S smartphone have reached 10 million since its launch in late April, making the model its fastest ...
- Ellie Mae's Management Presents at 2013 Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference … @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
Ellie Mae's Management Presents at 2013 Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference (Transcript)
- [$$] No Headline Available @ The Wall Street Journal - 11 hours ago
No Headline Available
- Apple Recap: Tax Laws, E-book Fight, and Supply Stress @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 11 hours ago
Apple may be still smarting after Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook stood before the Senate Tuesday, but its stock is not...
- Semtech Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 12 hours ago
Semtech Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- NVIDIA's Management Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference … @ Seeking Alpha - 13 hours ago
NVIDIA's Management Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference (Transcript)
- Suntech claims total $2.5 bil Investor's Business Daily - 13 hours ago
All Business Briefs
- Sony agrees to discuss spinoff Investor's Business Daily - 13 hours ago
All Business Briefs
- Hewlett-Packard Stock Soars After Q2 Profit Beat @ Investor's Business Daily - 14 hours ago
Hewlett-Packard Stock Soars After Q2 Profit Beat
- ServiceNow Battles HP, CA, Others For Service Desk @ Investor's Business Daily - 14 hours ago
ServiceNow Battles HP, CA, Others For Service Desk
- Ganancia de HP cae 32 pct, pero supera estimaciones Reuters - 14 hours ago
Por Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard elevó su estimación de utilidades para el 2013 tras un reporte trimestral que superó bajas expectativas, gracias a que el plan de su presidenta ejecutiva ayudó a apuntalar las ganancias contrarrestando la caída en las ventas de computadoras personales con servicios …
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, … @ Seeking Alpha - 14 hours ago
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, May-22-2013 10:55 AM
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks AP - 14 hours ago
A look at Nasdaq 10 most-active stocks at the close of trading: Cisco Systems Inc. fell 2.8 percent to $23.34 with 44,965,400 shares traded. Clearwire Corp. fell .6 percent to $3.38 with 44,777,800 shares ...
- Monotype Imaging Holdings CEO Presents at B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference (Transcript) @ Seeking Alpha - 14 hours ago
Monotype Imaging Holdings CEO Presents at B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference (Transcript)
- Analyst: Expect Higher iPhone Sales in June @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 14 hours ago
Is Apple about to surprise analysts with better than expected June quarter results?
- Twitter beefs up security after hacking spree on media Reuters - 15 hours ago
- Endeudamiento empresarial EEUU para compra de equipos sube 23 pct en abril: ELFA Reuters - 15 hours ago
(Reuters) - Las compañías estadounidenses pidieron más préstamos en abril para invertir en nuevos equipos, desde sistemas de computadores hasta aeronaves, dijo el miércoles Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA). Las firmas solicitaron hasta 7.500 millones de dólares en nuevos préstamos, rentas y líneas de crédito …
- SAP busca reclutar a personas con autismo como programadores Reuters - 15 hours ago
FRANCFORT (Reuters) - SAP, la compañía alemana de software, busca reclutar personas con autismo como programadores y probadores de productos, aprovechando talentos que pueden incluir una atenta atención al detalle y la habilidad para solucionar problemas complejos. SAP ha solicitado a la nueva compañía danesa de reclutamiento …
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr: Instagram Or Flickr? @ Seeking Alpha - 15 hours ago
Yahoo Buys Tumblr: Instagram Or Flickr?
- HP's slumps deepens in 2Q as earnings fall 32 pct AP - 15 hours ago
- H-P scores by going against Dell’s tactic @ MarketWatch - 15 hours ago
Hewlett-Packard Co.reported a steep sales drop in its personal computer business. But the tech giant managed to keep the business profitable, likely by taking the opposite tact of rival Dell: It appears ...
- Yahoo: To Buy Or Not To Buy @ Seeking Alpha - 15 hours ago
Yahoo: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- EMC Corporation (EMC): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
EMC Corporation was a leading decliner within the computer hardware industry, falling $0.42 (-1.7%) to $23.68 on average volume
- Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
Adobe Systems was a leading decliner within the computer software & services industry, falling $0.85 (-1.9%) to $43.17 on average volume
- HP soars after earnings slump not as bad as feared - CNNMoney @ CNNMoney.com - 15 hours ago
HP soars after earnings slump not as bad as feared - CNNMoney
- [video] Film Clip: 'Before Midnight' @ MarketWatch - 16 hours ago
Watch a clip from the film "Before Midnight." We meet Jesse and Celine nine years on in Greece. Almost two decades have passed since their first meeting on that train bound for Vienna. (Photo/Video: ...
- Twitter adds security measure to logins AP - 16 hours ago
Twitter is adding an extra security measure to users' accounts in an effort to prevent unauthorized logins. Twitter said in a blog post Wednesday that users will be able to enroll in a login verification ...
- Earnings Exceed Forecasts at a Diminished H.P. @ New York Times - 16 hours ago
Net income at Hewlett-Packard fell 31 percent, but still beat Wall Street expectations.
- Workday posts smaller loss, raises revenue outlook @ Reuters - 16 hours ago
* First-quarter adj loss $0.15/share vs est $0.18/share loss * First-quarter revenue $91.6 mln vs est $86.9 mln * Raises full-year revenue outlook * Shares up 2 pct after market May 22 (Reuters) - Workday ...
- Micron Technology Management Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference … @ Seeking Alpha - 16 hours ago
Micron Technology Management Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference (Transcript)
- LMI Aerospace Enters Oversold Territory (LMIA) @ TheStreet.com - 16 hours ago
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical ...