- Salesforce.com's CEO Discusses F1Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 44 minutes ago
Salesforce.com's CEO Discusses F1Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- [$$] FTC Begins Google Display-Ad Probe @ The Wall Street Journal - 44 minutes ago
FTC Begins Google Display-Ad Probe
- Smartphones hit Cirrus margins Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
All Business Briefs
- Lenovo Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
All Business Briefs
- Marathon Oil Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 5 minutes ago
All Business Briefs
- Google enfrenta nueva investigación federal antimonopolio: fuente Reuters - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Reguladores estadounidenses se encuentran en la etapa inicial de una investigación antimonopolio para determinar si Google Inc, que domina el despliegue de publicidad en internet, violó leyes contra el monopolio en el manejo de algunas de sus ventas de anuncios, dijo el jueves una fuente a Reuters. …
- Zumiez adjusted Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
All Business Briefs
- Rue21 in $1.1 bil buyout deal Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
All Business Briefs
- Ralph Lauren Q4 mixed Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
All Business Briefs
- Salesforce.com Guidance Slightly Misses, Profit Meets @ Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
Salesforce.com Guidance Slightly Misses, Profit Meets
- The Truth Behind Apple's Numbers @ Seeking Alpha - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
The Truth Behind Apple's Numbers
- Can Icahn Secure Enough Financing for Dell? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
Icahn and Southeastern have now initiated negotiations with banks and asset managers to secure commitments...
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks AP - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
A look at Nasdaq 10 most-active stocks at the close of trading: Cirrus Logic Inc. fell 19.5 percent to $17.76 with 24,677,100 shares traded. Cisco Systems Inc. rose .7 percent to $23.51 with 42,747,400 ...
- Pandora Subscriptions Climb, Outlook Upbeat For Revenue Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Inside Real Estate/Staff, New Issue America/New Issue Pipeline, Industry Snapshot/Default, New Issue America/Default, Making Money/Investor's Corner, Front Page News/Feature Story, Front Page News/General ...
- Google Loses Bid to Block U.S. Imports of Microsoft Xbox @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox video-gaming system won’t be blocked from entering the U.S. after a trade panel found it doesn’t infringe a patent owned by Google Inc.’s Motorola Mobility unit.
- Xbox One: Our Servers Will Have More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! Us: Really?! Expert: Almo … The Atlantic - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
Marc Whitten stands in front of an army of servers (Microsoft). Watching the reveal of the Xbox One this week , one particular claim about Microsoft's new console caught my ear. Marc Whitten, the executive ...
- Is Apple’s AirPlay About to Get Even Better? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
A recent patent reveals that Apple is exploring new functionalities for its wireless streaming AirPlay software.
- [$$] Google Copies Amazon's Playbook @ The Wall Street Journal - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
Google Copies Amazon's Playbook
- Is Tumblr Going To Be Yahoo!'s YouTube? @ Forbes - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
There's been a lot of debate over whether Yahoo! overpaid for Tumblr. Here are some data that back up the claim that Tumblr is going to be as quick or a quicker pay-off for Yahoo as YouTube was for Google.
- NetApp Inc. (NTAP): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
NetApp was a leading decliner within the computer hardware industry, falling $0.39 (-1.1%) to $36.89 on average volume
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Laggard @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 58 minutes ago
Microsoft Corporation was a leading decliner within the computer software & services industry, falling $0.46 (-1.3%) to $34.15 on average volume
- Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
Electronic Arts was a winner within the computer software & services industry, rising $0.90 (4.1%) to $22.65 on average volume
- Apartment Guide App for Kindle Fire HD Zacks - 3 hours ago
Apartment Guide has launched an exclusive real estate rental app for Amazon's Kindle Fire HD.
- Infoblox Surges 11%: FYQ1 Beats, Q2, Year Views Beat @ Barrons.com - 3 hours ago
Infoblox Surges 11%: FYQ1 Beats, Q2, Year Views Beat
- H-P share gain biggest since Nov. 2001 @ MarketWatch - 3 hours ago
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) - Hewlett-Packard Co. shares soared 17.1% to close at $24.86 on Thursday, posting its biggest one-day gain in about 12 years. The last time H-P's stock rose by that much was ...
- [video] Film Clip: 'Before Midnight' @ MarketWatch - 3 hours ago
Watch a clip from the film "Before Midnight," the sequel to "Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset." Jesse (Ethan Hawke) and Celine (Julie Delpy) are now a couple living in Paris ...
- Google Said to Face New Antitrust Probe Over Display Ads @ Bloomberg - 4 hours ago
Google Inc. is facing a new antitrust probe by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission into whether the company is using its leadership in the online display- advertising market to illegally curb competition, ...
- Hewlett-Packard: Successful Turnarounds 101 @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
Hewlett-Packard: Successful Turnarounds 101
- Tim Cook's Tipping Point Boosting Apple Shares @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
Tim Cook's Tipping Point Boosting Apple Shares
- McKinsey Names the Most Over-Hyped (and Under-Hyped) Major Technologies Out There The Atlantic - 4 hours ago
The McKinsey Global Institute specializes in measuring the unmeasurable. Who else has the audacity to appraise the Internet but MGI, who slapped a $8 trillion price tag on the global digital economy. In ...
- Twitter takes sharper aim at TV @ MarketWatch - 4 hours ago
Twitter on Thursday introduced a new feature called "TV ad targeting on Twitter," which would allow advertisers to synchronize their TV and Twitter campaigns.
- Wages Are Actually Falling for High-Tech Workers @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Forget everything you've been told about a lack of computer programmers. Wages for software programmers fell by more than 2 percent last year.
- RLPC: Icahn seeks up to $7 bln for Dell bid @ Reuters - 4 hours ago
By Michelle Sierra NEW YORK, May 23 (Reuters) - Activist investor Carl Icahn and Southeastern Asset Management Inc have initiated talks with banks and asset managers to line up commitments for as much ...
- CRUS Plunges 18% on Margin Warning; Stifel Cuts to Hold, Ponders Apple Impact @ Barrons.com - 5 hours ago
CRUS Plunges 18% on Margin Warning; Stifel Cuts to Hold, Ponders Apple Impact
- Shareholder adviser firm paying $300,000 fine AP - 5 hours ago
A prominent firm in the business of advising big shareholders on how to vote in elections for company directors is paying a $300,000 fine to settle federal civil charges of failing to protect clients' ...
- RF Micro Devices Inc. Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, … @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
RF Micro Devices Inc. Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, May-23-2013 10:40 AM
- Baidu: Is China's Search Giant Transitioning To A Slower Growth Period? @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
Baidu: Is China's Search Giant Transitioning To A Slower Growth Period?
- The First Apple, Fetching Prices That May Crash the System @ New York Times - 5 hours ago
Apple-1 computers, built in Steve Jobs’s family garage, have sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars in recent auctions, a run-up reflecting the company’s mystique.
- HTC First's Trip to Europe on Hold as Facebook Works to Improve Its Home @ AllThingsD - 5 hours ago
After a poor reception in the U.S., Facebook has asked France Telecom and its British joint venture not to start selling the Facebook Home-equipped device, at least for now.
- Atmel Powers Smart Watch Zacks - 5 hours ago
Atmel Corporation recently announced that Secret Labs, a manufacturer of electronic platforms for software developers, have launched the AGENT smart watch, for better power efficiency through SAM4S and ...
- Intel: Neither Bullish Nor Bearish Stories Hold Up @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
Intel: Neither Bullish Nor Bearish Stories Hold Up
- Used Game Virtuous Cycle Game Over, Good Night GameStop @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
Used Game Virtuous Cycle Game Over, Good Night GameStop
- Kass: Apple Is Ripe for a Buy @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
The risk/reward ratio has begun to move into positive territory.
- The 1 Company That Could Untie The Vodafone/Verizon Gordian Knot @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
The 1 Company That Could Untie The Vodafone/Verizon Gordian Knot
- Telecom Italia Delays Decision on Fixed-Line Spinoff @ Bloomberg - 6 hours ago
Telecom Italia SpA delayed a crucial verdict over a proposed spinoff of its fixed-line network that will help decide whether the country’s biggest phone company can have a new source of funding to pare ...
- Windows Ad Turns The Table On Apple @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
Microsoft's new operating system TV ad compares "Apples" to Windows.
- Akamai, Digital River Ride Insider Buying, Q1 Beats @ Investor's Business Daily - 6 hours ago
Akamai, Digital River Ride Insider Buying, Q1 Beats
- Cirrus Logic Margins Hit By Smartphone Competition @ Investor's Business Daily - 6 hours ago
Cirrus Logic Margins Hit By Smartphone Competition
- Are Apple Displays About to Get Even Better? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 6 hours ago
Could sapphire crystal eventually replace Corning’s Gorilla Glass as Apple’s primary product covering material?
- Ashton Kutcher Dishes on the Mobile Market and What's on His Phone @ AllThingsD - 7 hours ago
Not surprisingly, Kutcher is a big fan of Flipboard, Path and Couple -- all companies he has invested in.